We're Number One!...

It all comes down to cheap labor. Thats why everyone should have their own business. So they dont have to work for corporations who are only interested in paying them the least they can. I made sure when I started my business that a post secondary education was needed even to pound a nail and that my employees get higher wages than alot of other construction companies. It works better for my profits. And I retain my workers. There HAS to be a tradeoff and any business worth its weight recognizes this and doesnt look to keep labor prices lower.

The cheap labor argument only works in a highly restrictive and uncompetitive labor market. Which, we currently have both. It actually all comes down to the bottom line. If the revenue does not compensate appealingly to the overhead costs, then the venture is typically abandoned. "Cheap labor" is what happens when the overhead squeeze from gubermint, coupled with a highly NONcompetitive market, is the climate under which businesses must operate. Cheap labor is a symptom, not a disease.

Of course, dupes, your facts are total BULLSHYTTE as always, the REAL US rate is about 12%, lower than anywhere, a paradise for liars and lawyers, crappe for the non rich. Pub dupes!!

How Much Do U.S. Corporations Really Pay in Taxes? - Google+
Feb 8, 2012 ... How Much Do U.S. Corporations Really Pay in Taxes? ... from the Baltimore Sun
that quotes the WSJ saying the effective corp rate as 12%.

https://plus.google.com/.../posts/gP6A5PGWp9c - Cached - SimilarCorporate Taxes, Again « A Philosopher's Blog
Feb 29, 2012... some corporations pay no taxes and the average is around 12%. ... corporates
taxes are not based on what corporations actually pay. To use ...

aphilosopher.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/corporate-taxes-again/ - Cached - Similar

Of course, dupes, your facts are total BULLSHYTTE as always, the REAL US rate is about 12%, lower than anywhere, a paradise for liars and lawyers, crappe for the non rich. Pub dupes!!

Feb 8, 2012 ... How Much Do U.S. Corporations Really Pay in Taxes? ... from the Baltimore Sun

https://plus.google.com/.../posts/gP6A5PGWp9c - Cached - SimilarCorporate Taxes, Again « A Philosopher's Blog
Feb 29, 2012... some corporations pay no taxes and the average is around 12%. ... corporates

Yeah sure, we'll just take a deranged Obama-Bot's word for it. :cuckoo:

It does come down to cheap labor, thats is, mega rich, lying, cheating, greedy, STUPID Pubs fighting against a living wage and against a good work SS ID card that would end illegal work and illegal immigration, all the while distracting the dupes with useless, unconstitutional laws that only harass hispanics, and talik of a useless, un-American fence. Pub dupes!!

Not to mention fighting health reform for 50-60 years in favor a stupid, cruel, corrupt, ridiculously expensive non system...

CHANGE the channel, morons....

It does come down to cheap labor, thats is, mega rich, lying, cheating, greedy, STUPID Pubs fighting against a living wage and against a good work SS ID card that would end illegal work and illegal immigration, all the while distracting the dupes with useless, unconstitutional laws that only harass hispanics, and talik of a useless, un-American fence. Pub dupes!!

Not to mention fighting health reform for 50-60 years in favor a stupid, cruel, corrupt, ridiculously expensive non system...

CHANGE the channel, morons....

A deranged Obama-Bot fancying themself an expert on the Economy. Truly classic hilarity. :lol:

You don't believe Murdoch's WSJ, as well as every other news source? Idiot. LOL!

Last edited:
Bush and the republicans controlled the govt for what 6 years?
Why did they not fix this high corporate tax rate problem?

or lower the national debt
or shut down social security
or stop policing other countries
or stop giving money to other countries
or overturn laws that invade our privacy

the republicans are all talk. the d's aren't much better.

Last edited:

You don't believe Murdoch's WSJ, as well as every other news source? Idiot. LOL!

I seriously doubt a deranged OWS/Obama-Bot like you can even comprehend what a Corporate Tax Rate is. So yeah, i'll have to pass on you pretending to be an expert on the Economy.

Yet the effective tax rate in the US for certain companies (nudge, nudge) is the lowest it's been in a decade?

Get rid of the loopholes then lower the rate. Now where have I heard that before.....??? Treat capital gains as income too.

Rethugs are so funny. They think that the tax rate that the IRS would like to collect is in fact the rate that corporations pay. Or people for that matter.

And that corporations would be oh so glad to give up the benefits that they paid so dearly for in getting the Congress to write tax law that allows them to pay, in some cases no income taxes and avg case about 12%.

And rethugs want them to give that up.

20%, no deductions. Just try it, Grover Norquist says.

Funny stuff you rethugs spout.

I seriously doubt a deranged OWS/Obama-Bot like you can even comprehend what a Corporate Tax Rate is. So yeah, i'll have to pass on you pretending to be an expert on the Economy.

With all the deductions and loopholes and subsidies, it's pure pubcrappe.

THEY PAY 12%. Change the channel, dittohead Foxbot.
LOL!

Forum List

Back