Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I haven't thought about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
I have to wonder, Were Italian and Irish Immigrants Welcomed by the Hoi Polloi, the great masses of people born in America

America has never recovered from the Irish and Italian invaders caravaning and chain immigrating into the country :mad:

Who can forget this quote? "These newcomers, who come uninvited, bring disease, strange customs, a death-worshipping religion and fill the air with their jibber-jabber language." (Chief Powhatan, 1610)

Yes, every immigration wave puts a new direction on America.

For example, after the initial Anglo Saxon immigration of the 1600's, Jewish immigration picked up, and resulted in financing the revolutionary war of the 1700's.

Yes, every immigration wave puts a new direction on America.

For example, after the initial Anglo Saxon immigration of the 1600's, Jewish immigration picked up, and resulted in financing the revolutionary war of the 1700's.

Shylocks!

"No Dogs or Irish Allowed."

So, instead of standing there with their hands out, the Irish took over politics and the oil industry.

screenshot_16.png

America has never recovered from the Irish and Italian invaders caravaning and chain immigrating into the country :mad:

Did they just rush the border, or did they use the proper method at the time? That’s all we ask is these new invaders just use the proper method, why is that considered a bad thing. I bet if I come to your house I probably have to knock on your door first, or should I just come through a back window, I bet you would call the police, why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they just rush the border, or did they use the proper method at the time? That’s all we ask is these new invaders just use the proper method, why is that considered a bad thing. I bet if I come to your house I probably have to knock on your door first, or should I just come through a back window, I bet you would call the police, why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proper method? Lol what, survive the journey and your in? That method?

Forum List

Back