We're Having a Fetus! Brilliant ad campaign

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The right will need to water down its demands to make the political advantage of the left less onesided.

The political right can't go to the polls with over 60% of the country favouring a woman's right to choose.

The right will never conform to murdering the most innocent of all....

Maybe that's a Canuck thing since you don't matter

The right will never conform to murdering the most innocent of all....
I'm fully convinced that politics is far more important to the right than the babies' lives.
Maybe that's a Canuck thing since you don't matter

In Canada the question brews quietly in the background, but the political right leaves it there because they know it's political poison.

Therefore we have achieved a middle ground that's working for both sides. As does most of the rest of the world.

America's politics is made to be compatible with knitting needles and coathangers. A middleground solution must be found before this issue contributes to the societal breakdown that threatens!

Russia has just come through the same threat as America escaped on Jan.6. The abortion issue is a factor that can play a part too.

I'm fully convinced that politics is far more important to the right than the babies' lives.

In Canada the question brews quietly in the background, but the political right leaves it there because they know it's political poison.

Therefore we have achieved a middle ground that's working for both sides. As does most of the rest of the world.

America's politics is made to be compatible with knitting needles and coathangers. A middleground solution must be found before this issue contributes to the societal breakdown that threatens!

Russia has just come through the same threat as America escaped on Jan.6. The abortion issue is a factor that can play a part too.

I'm fully convinced a baby is the most innocent of the innocent and you miserable loons make it political

How's that,

I'm fully convinced a baby is the most innocent of the innocent and you miserable loons make it political

How's that,
I've just finished telling you how Canada keeps it from being political.
America's choice is none of my business and so I'll leave it now. Americans don't want my advice.

The right will need to water down its demands to make the political advantage of the left less onesided.

The political right can't go to the polls with over 60% of the country favouring a woman's right to choose.
The people who vote Prog for this issue have already helped to turn the nation into a soft tyranny which is moving more and more restrictive. They will not worry about abortions so much when life becomes a lot cheaper with less concerns and people a lot poorer.

The people who vote Prog for this issue have already helped to turn the nation into a soft tyranny which is moving more and more restrictive. They will not worry about abortions so much when life becomes a lot cheaper with less concerns and people a lot poorer.
The duck believes the Canadian government has the right to determine when you should commit suicide "for the common good."

There are no demands .. this has transitioned to a States' Right, and each state can handle it accordingly with its constituencies.

There are no demands .. this has transitioned to a States' Right, and each state can handle it accordingly with its constituencies.
Yes, and each state will make the necessary political adjustments needed to suit the demands of their people.
States like Alabama will likely side with 'jesus' on not aborting a sister/wife's fetus.

Sorry but I must leave this discussion on account of my insect friend's demands that I mind my own Canadian business.

I actually smiled when I read this. So much for word salad.... loved "oh look the fetus kicked.

'We're having a fetus!' Pro-life ad campaign challenges perception of unborn babies

SIL; if it's a lil human Baboo in a womb that's a gift from our Maker so the parents, family & society ALL have an obligation to get the precious lil ones out of the chute then into PROTECTIVE/loving arms & off to as good a start as possible. BIG YES on the "We're having a fetus!"

Take care, till next time!:)

If 60% of the country favored murdering left-handed people would you change your position to conform with theirs?

Forum List

Back