We're Getting Married!

I'm of the opinion that if they want to be unhappy and possibly lose half their shit like the rest of us, let em.

That's the "sanctity of marriage" that the social conservatives are so desperate to defend. :thup:

Oh Yogi's just bitter because... actually... Yogi why the hell are you so bitter? Are gays icky?

yes, gays are icky, but I fully believe we have the right as Americans to be icky as long as we aren't harming another person. So I am therefor pro allowing them to "marry"

My personal feelings about their ickiniess is irrelevant to my stance.

Oh so you're just being a huge bitch for no reason. Alright as long as you're aware.

huge bitch? My aren't you sensitive.

:rolleyes:

Here is your wedding present. ..... :lol: :lol:

preparation-information-H.I.C.jpg
That's also a great gift for a woman who just gave birth haha

Nice to see both right and left, pulling together for constitutionally guaranteed equal rights for all Americans.

No matter what our differences, that is surely the one thing we can all agree on.

Right?

:eusa_clap:

Yes for sure

Remind me again where you've posted in defense of the right to own firearms?

Dumb shit

I've always posted in favor of the right own guns and, as I have said many times, I own guns myself. I've even posted a photo of two of my own guns.

OTOH, this thread is not about guns. Unless you're talking about marriage equality or unless your own husband is looking to shoot you, your post doesn't belong here. Go post your silliness in the Flame Zone.

Take your mini modding somewhere else.

I'll make fun of your hypocrisy anywhere I please.
Why don't you take your trolling somewhere else?

Fucking ****.

Nice to see both right and left, pulling together for constitutionally guaranteed equal rights for all Americans.

No matter what our differences, that is surely the one thing we can all agree on.

Right?

Yes for sure

Dumb shit

I've always posted in favor of the right own guns and, as I have said many times, I own guns myself. I've even posted a photo of two of my own guns.

OTOH, this thread is not about guns. Unless you're talking about marriage equality or unless your own husband is looking to shoot you, your post doesn't belong here. Go post your silliness in the Flame Zone.

Fucking ****.

crying_girl.jpg

Right?

FLAMING PROHIBITED. USMB Lounge rules apply.

Yes for sure

Dumb shit

Fucking ****.

crying_girl.jpg

How about you all just shut the fuck up and grow some balls. Act like men instead of little boys. Jesus fucking Christ.
fags are pathetic. I agree with you 100%.

Howey, Do gays stick it in the ass or do you just suck him dry and stay away from the but because it's scary and brown? Do you understand you can get ass diseases at a higher risk then males screwing femaes anally? have you heard of anal herpies? Everytime you take a shit it feels like a knife is coming out of your ass... Does this mean no sex? I'm really curious what you think when it comes to queer sex.

For God's sakes, there's flaming, then there is being disgusting. You sir are disgusting.

How about you all just shut the fuck up and grow some balls. Act like men instead of little boys. Jesus fucking Christ.

Howey, Do gays stick it in the ass or do you just suck him dry and stay away from the but because it's scary and brown? Do you understand you can get ass diseases at a higher risk then males screwing femaes anally? have you heard of anal herpies? Everytime you take a shit it feels like a knife is coming out of your ass... Does this mean no sex? I'm really curious what you think when it comes to queer sex.
I don't have issues with homosexuals. Take your hatred and intolerance elsewhere.

For God's sakes, there's flaming, then there is being disgusting. You sir are disgusting.
Yes gays are disgusting. However, I want to hear about a gays sex life. Do gays really screw the butt? and know all the risks and if they don't have much of a sex life is that healthy for a relationship in their view.

I'm not gay and I couldn't live without the vagina.

I don't have issues with homosexuals. Take your hatred and intolerance elsewhere.

That post proves I'm pretty tolerant.

Yes gays are disgusting. However, I want to hear about a gays sex life. Do gays really screw the butt? and know all the risks and if they don't have much of a sex life is that healthy for a relationship in their view.

By the way you talk about others, I don't see how you can even attract a woman, much less have sex with one. I find your intolerance disgusting and repulsive.

The usual congratulations apply.

A marriage license is $65 down, and half of everything you earn for the rest of your life....chuckle

Last edited:

Right?

No such thing as a constitutinal right to get married.

By the way you talk about others, I don't see how you can even attract a woman, much less have sex with one. I find your intolerance disgusting and repulsive.

Money performs.

Right?

No such thing as a constitutinal right to get married.

Equal Protection under the Law is a Constitutional guarantee.

If marriage qualified as equal protection under the law, there would be no state suites in court right now.

Additionally, what kind of marriage.

What if someone wants to marry their father.

Or marry three women ?

Does that qualify.

You've been reading to much of our resident asswipes who think they know the constiution.

Forum List

Back