We're Fully Alert, We're Engaged and We're Here to Win

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Thanks to the Left finally revealing their true nature and agenda, we are in the middle of a genuine uprising, a counterinsurgency in this nation. We saw it with the rise of the Tea Party, we saw it in the Dems loss of the "Kennedy Seat" in the governorship in NJ and VA, and the totally lopsided blowout in the 2010 midterms.

But what you didn't see is what's happening at communities all over the country. We are reawakened, we are engaged we are prepared for battle and we're here to win. We're all in, 2012 will decide what direction we take as a nation. Do we continue the ugly destructive road of a Third World Progressive Calcutta or do we recall our proud heritage as the world's freest, most prosperous, most awesome nation on the planet? I'm seeing it starting with something as perfunctory as the local school budgets. We're asking "Yeah, why does a 1,500 student HS need at least 6 Vice Principals?!" (Answer: when we weren't paying attention, the Unions loaded up the budget with the dead weight Democrat voters)

I'm seeing it at my local "Republican" Party HQ that seems to be run by a Rightwinger or Jake Starkey, that is, a despicable, loathsome, vile Progressive who thought it would be fun to register as Republican and see how badly he could sabotage our process.

We're Fully Alert, We're Engaged and We're Here to Win. Let's do this!!

Last edited:
Shifts in Congress happen about every other election cycle. The American people are relatively schizophrenic. Not sure if you've been paying attention or not?

yeah yeah yeah,, the dimocrats didn't see the Tea Party the summer they marched on Washington either.

I guess it's hard to see stuff clearly when yer ass is up in da air.

Your little crazy voters experiment is coming to an end.

You can thank yourselves

Your little crazy voters experiment is coming to an end.

You can thank yourselves

projections.jpg

What in the hell makes you people think your numbers are growing?

Obama's Record.

Record Number Unemployed
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps
Record Homeless
Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Gas prices

Oh and Unemployment is still 9+%.

Forum List

Back