"We're All Africans, Really"

There's no doubt all humans have an African origin. Whether that lineage is traced back 500,000 yrs. ago to archaic humans or to a recent 50,000 yr. ago migration out of Africa I believe is not proven yet
Have you read the Sahara Pump Theory?

Sahara pump theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A little deep but interesting. That pump event at 12,500 B.C. might help explain a theory I read about the Egyptian megalithic culture originating in the Sahara region which sounded doubtful for climate reasons. And the link to Homo heidelbergensis gives it more importance as a Homo ancestor than I've heard before, suggesting Neanderthals, Denisovans and Sapien Sapiens are all descendents.

What JimBowie? I don't understand....is that photo of the man you posted you??

I was wondering about the hat...is that a Stenson?

No, thats not me. I am uglier than that pretty boy.

And I have no idea what kind of hat he is wearing. I just hope he has some serious cup protection from looking at that pic.
I have a hat just like that is says

Made-in-Africa-small.jpg

It's absurd to think we all come from Africa. How did people get to the various Pacific Islands like Tahiti from Africa?
out rigger canoes
I don't buy it. African cavemen hopped in a canoe and headed out 1000s of miles in the ocean with no maps to get them to islands they never knew about?

Outrigger canoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Outrigger canoes were originally developed by the Austronesian-speaking peoples of the islands of Southeast Asia for sea travel. They were used to transport these peoples both eastward toPolynesia and New Zealand and westward across the Indian Ocean as far as Madagascar during the Austronesian migration period. While today they can be found in East Africa (e.g. the ungalawa ofTanzania), the Austronesian peoples (Filipino, Malay, Micronesian, Melanesian and Polynesian peoples) continue to be the primary users of the outrigger canoes also it became very popular in Puerto Rico.

Outrigger fishing canoes are also used among certain non-Austronesian groups, such as the Sinhala in Sri Lanka, where they are known as oruwa,[1] as well as among some groups in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.[2] The ethnological significance of this spread has been studied by James Hornell.

When Magellan's ships first encountered the Chamorros of the Mariana Islands in 1521, Antonio Pigafetta recorded that the Chamorros' sailboats far surpassed Magellan's in speed and maneuverability.

Migraciones_austronesias.png

Meryl Streep s only a piece of Hollywood shit...always has been ...

there are others in Hollywood with their hearts in the right place..

that is NOT LIBERAL ok?

Thank you. :)

There's no doubt all humans have an African origin. Whether that lineage is traced back 500,000 yrs. ago to archaic humans or to a recent 50,000 yr. ago migration out of Africa I believe is not proven yet
Have you read the Sahara Pump Theory?

Sahara pump theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A little deep but interesting. That pump event at 12,500 B.C. might help explain a theory I read about the Egyptian megalithic culture originating in the Sahara region which sounded doubtful for climate reasons. And the link to Homo heidelbergensis gives it more importance as a Homo ancestor than I've heard before, suggesting Neanderthals, Denisovans and Sapien Sapiens are all descendents.

Yeah, so when the Sahara Desert region was in its green phase,which lasted for thousands of years, the human population would build up then go through a crisis as the weather patterns changed and began pushing them out of the region.

Many of course would just go further South, but some went East to the Red sea and live off crustaceans there for a while then migrated up to the Sinai and some went up the Nile once it was flowing all the way north again.

And so every twentyish thousand years or so, humanity would get pumped into Asia and Europe and the gene pools would do a heterosis up breeding of the population introducing 'hybrid vigor' to the human race.

Meryl Streep s only a piece of Hollywood shit...always has been ...

there are others in Hollywood with their hearts in the right place..

that is NOT LIBERAL ok?

Thank you. :)
I agree all this some PC crap to appease someone who is butt hurt somewhere complete with a hearty chorus of "awwwwwwwwwwwwwww it will be ok"

I think Ms. Streep was correct.

All my folks are from Africa, I verily believe that, and I believe they were pussies, because they got run out of Africa by the Strong Africans. That's who gets to stay in every species...the Strong....including our primitive human ancestors.

We pussies got run out because the strong are very often The Power...the Strong get to stay and run the show...and they thus find no particular need to change. And I think that my ancestors, being pussies, and getting run out of Africa by those who were Stronger, has something to do with why I never see other white boys like me actually playing in an NBA Basketball game...there is usually one sitting on the end of the bench for looks...little hope of actually getting in the game.

But, the weak, us pussies, who had to go off and find a life elsewhere and ADAPT to the climate and geography that we stumbled upon. And we evolved different specialties to survive............

I think Ms. Streep was correct.

All my folks are from Africa, I verily believe that, and I believe they were pussies, because they got run out of Africa by the Strong Africans. That's who gets to stay in every species...the Strong....including our primitive human ancestors.

We pussies got run out because the strong are very often The Power...the Strong get to stay and run the show...and they thus find no particular need to change. And I think that my ancestors, being pussies, and getting run out of Africa by those who were Stronger, has something to do with why I never see other white boys like me actually playing in an NBA Basketball game...there is usually one sitting on the end of the bench for looks...little hope of actually getting in the game.

But, the weak, us pussies, who had to go off and find a life elsewhere and ADAPT to the climate and geography that we stumbled upon. And we evolved different specialties to survive............

Maybe YOUR ancestors, but mine were cannibals and they went after your ancestors trying to catch them so they could eat them.

Got most of them I think.

*burp*

It's absurd to think we all come from Africa. How did people get to the various Pacific Islands like Tahiti from Africa?
out rigger canoes
I don't buy it. African cavemen hopped in a canoe and headed out 1000s of miles in the ocean with no maps to get them to islands they never knew about?

Outrigger canoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Outrigger canoes were originally developed by the Austronesian-speaking peoples of the islands of Southeast Asia for sea travel. They were used to transport these peoples both eastward toPolynesia and New Zealand and westward across the Indian Ocean as far as Madagascar during the Austronesian migration period. While today they can be found in East Africa (e.g. the ungalawa ofTanzania), the Austronesian peoples (Filipino, Malay, Micronesian, Melanesian and Polynesian peoples) continue to be the primary users of the outrigger canoes also it became very popular in Puerto Rico.

Outrigger fishing canoes are also used among certain non-Austronesian groups, such as the Sinhala in Sri Lanka, where they are known as oruwa,[1] as well as among some groups in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.[2] The ethnological significance of this spread has been studied by James Hornell.

When Magellan's ships first encountered the Chamorros of the Mariana Islands in 1521, Antonio Pigafetta recorded that the Chamorros' sailboats far surpassed Magellan's in speed and maneuverability.

Migraciones_austronesias.png
Okay, so the people of Southeast Asia who were spontaneously created when a couple of non-organic molecules smashed together and created life like it did in Africa 1000s of miles away, built boats and sailed to Tahiti without women aboard and populated the island with the women they found there.
:)

Okay, so the people of Southeast Asia who were spontaneously created when a couple of non-organic molecules smashed together and created life like it did in Africa 1000s of miles away, ....

I have no idea where you are getting this from. I think God used evolution as His tool for creating diversity in life forms on Earth. How life started, I dont know, dont have the foggiest, but by faith I have full confidence the Creator did it and He made us for a moral purpose, different from all the rest of Creation by giving us a moral conscience.

Part of that conscience tells us to pursue Truth where ever it may take us, and that all Truth is God's Truth.

built boats and sailed to Tahiti without women aboard and populated the island with the women they found there.

Lol, obviously the women made the voyage as well. Polynesians learned how to navigate by using the various features of the ocean, its shallowness, what vegetation and fish it had, its variations in hue, etc to find their way around the ocean. They are probably the greatest pre-Modern ocean goers in the history of mankind.

They already made the movie ... :laugh:

"What's whacko about it, Mason? I'm a man in search of his true self. How archetypically American can you get? Everybody's looking for their true selves. We're all trying to fulfill ourselves, understand ourselves, get in touch with ourselves, face the reality of ourselves, explore ourselves, expand ourselves. Ever since we dispensed with God, we've got nothing but ourselves to explain this meaningless horror of life....Well, I think that that true self, that original self, that first self is a real, mensurate, quantifiable thing, tangible and incarnate. And I'm going to find the fucker."
- Eddie Jessup

Okay, so the people of Southeast Asia who were spontaneously created when a couple of non-organic molecules smashed together and created life like it did in Africa 1000s of miles away, ....

I have no idea where you are getting this from. I think God used evolution as His tool for creating diversity in life forms on Earth. How life started, I dont know, dont have the foggiest, but by faith I have full confidence the Creator did it and He made us for a moral purpose, different from all the rest of Creation by giving us a moral conscience.

Part of that conscience tells us to pursue Truth where ever it may take us, and that all Truth is God's Truth.

built boats and sailed to Tahiti without women aboard and populated the island with the women they found there.

Lol, obviously the women made the voyage as well. Polynesians learned how to navigate by using the various features of the ocean, its shallowness, what vegetation and fish it had, its variations in hue, etc to find their way around the ocean. They are probably the greatest pre-Modern ocean goers in the history of mankind.
Hah. I agree with Creation too, Jim. I was mocking the science deniers who believe life sprang from the collision of a few inorganic molecules, unless they're willing to admitMan came from the dust of the Earth. :)

Forum List

Back