"We're All Africans, Really"

you are all too much ...too funny .....I like you all very much! :laugh2:

I dunno. I'm genetically Irish, but I gots uncanny rhythm.
I got thick calves from being Afro-American
I thought you were of the Droptrow Tribe.
Still occasionally spear chunkers also...
I have seen members of the very rare Cactus Spear Tribe.

TexasCactus_zpsog0d09zw.jpg

I do like me some soul foodz, maybe she is right

Yes but from Reticuli.... that constellation....far away....not from this earth????????????

Not this planet????

C'mon
Absolutely

"Thanks to the work of Robert Temple, in his book entitled The Sirius Mystery, the startling knowledge of Sirius and its dwarf companion by Africa's Dogon tribe is widely known.

The Dogon possess knowledge, such as the star system's orbital periods and the companion star's invisibility, which cannot be confirmed by naked eye observation, and which modern astronomers have learned only relatively recently.

In South Africa, Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa, a renowned Zulu elder and author of Song of the Stars : The Lore of a Zulu Shaman, claims that, in terms of knowledge of African shamans, this is but the tip of the astronomical iceberg.

"Humanity was seeded from the stars, and we have a profound genetic kinship with humanity's stellar brethren," Rod Skenedore, a native elder, who told an audience of hundreds in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

"

Extraterrestrial contact with earth's indigenous peoples reveal western societally repressed knowledge - E.T. on the earthE.t. on the earth

If you go back tens of thousands of years that is probably true, but that is hardly relevant to today.

What JimBowie? I don't understand....is that photo of the man you posted you??

I was wondering about the hat...is that a Stenson?

No, thats not me. I am uglier than that pretty boy.

And I have no idea what kind of hat he is wearing. I just hope he has some serious cup protection from looking at that pic.

And I have no idea what kind of hat he is wearing. I just hope he has some serious cup protection from looking at that pic.

Cool
Thank you Sir! :bowdown: I appreciate your truthfulness.

Cool
Besides, my cactus is much bigger than that.

Cool
Besides, my cactus is much bigger than that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back