Wells Fargo makes $3 billion profit in the first quarter

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff make me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

Well for sure your screen name says it all.

If we get out of this without witnessing the Second Great Republican Depression, I will be able to stomach the fact that a lot of miscreants made money on it. I won't like it, but it is better than a worldwide depression.

Miscreants like George Soros .... :eusa_whistle:

The three billion is just this first quater.

Now they can start paying this back to the government.

Anyone who sees this as Bad News is just insane or stupid.

The only REAL benefactors of this largess won't be anyone but a handful of people at the VERY TOP of that heap.

There are now hundreds of thousands of decent hard working people who formerly worked in that industry looking for work.

You'd have hit the CLASS CEILING a long time before you'd have gotten into THAT class which is benefiting from this ripoff of the American public, Neuro.

I have to disagree.

There are a lot of people benefiting from the low interest rates. A lot of young couples are able to buy their first home at very low interest rates. I work with them every day. And believe me, they are thrilled.

Wells Fargo is a huge boost for the economy. As soon as the report came out, economists began predicting the end of the recession by September.

There is a lot of negitivity and fear out there but you can see how some of it can work when a record profit like Wells early on shocks the market and people start feeling more comfortable about it.

A few more good success stories plus job creation, the whole stimulus will be perceived as having stopped a worldwide depression right in it's tracks.

i have a question for you - ARE YOU RETARDED ?

I have to disagree.

There are a lot of people benefiting from the low interest rates. A lot of young couples are able to buy their first home at very low interest rates. I work with them every day. And believe me, they are thrilled.

Wells Fargo is a huge boost for the economy. As soon as the report came out, economists began predicting the end of the recession by September.

There is a lot of negitivity and fear out there but you can see how some of it can work when a record profit like Wells early on shocks the market and people start feeling more comfortable about it.

A few more good success stories plus job creation, the whole stimulus will be perceived as having stopped a worldwide depression right in it's tracks.

Why do you think she's retarded? She's dead right. The economy may not come out of a recession in December, but this is enormously positive news for the economy and the stock market is acting like it has bottomed, which would mean the economy is nearing a bottom.

Why do you think she's retarded?

because according to her logic depression should be combated by adding ecstasy to the water supply ...

there is a Russian joke about this:

a man decides to end his life. he gets up on a chair to hang the rope and notices a bottle of vodka on top of the book case.

hm ... thinks the man ... life is not so bad after all !

Last edited:

Why do you think she's retarded? She's dead right. The economy may not come out of a recession in December, but this is enormously positive news for the economy and the stock market is acting like it has bottomed, which would mean the economy is nearing a bottom.

exactly. look, i don't every bank will make a profit this quarter or even this (citi) but i think some earnings will indeed be better than expected. i actually don't think the recession will until 1st of next year.

exactly. look, i don't every bank will make a profit this quarter or even this (citi) but i think some earnings will indeed be better than expected. i actually don't think the recession will until 1st of next year.

what the fuck do bank earnings have to do with the economy ?

you have an economy when you produce goods that are in demand by others who produce goods that are in demand by others who ...

WE DON'T HAVE THAT !

what the fuck do bank earnings have to do with the economy ?

you have an economy when you produce goods that are in demand by others who produce goods that are in demand by others who ...

WE DON'T HAVE THAT !

if america didn't have something others want the would call the us's note due and bury us.....

if america didn't have something others want the would call the us's note due and bury us.....

thats a THEORY not a fact.

Russell Randall says the real reason China keeps taking our worthless toilet paper is if they stopped their economy would be wiped out overnight and the government would probably all get lynched.

they're just covering their own asses and their people will be stuck with the bill.

do NOT ever confuse the people of the nation with their government. when you say USA or China you have to be more specific than THAT.

the interests of the people and their government are rarely the same and usually OPPOSITE.

thats a THEORY not a fact.

Russell Randall says the real reason China keeps taking our worthless toilet paper is if they stopped their economy would be wiped out overnight and the government would probably all get lynched.

they're just covering their own asses and their people will be stuck with the bill.

do NOT ever confuse the people of the nation with their government. when you say USA or China you have to be more specific than THAT.

the interests of the people and their government are rarely the same and usually OPPOSITE.

gee thanks for pointing that out ..... so why haven't they called the note due .... because we have something they want....we are the consumers.....they are the workers....

i know dude !

i wish i knew about all that shit when i was in high school - i would have gone into banking.

The only REAL benefactors of this largess won't be anyone but a handful of people at the VERY TOP of that heap.

There are now hundreds of thousands of decent hard working people who formerly worked in that industry looking for work.

You'd have hit the CLASS CEILING a long time before you'd have gotten into THAT class which is benefiting from this ripoff of the American public, Neuro.

I have to disagree.

I was talking about the average people working in the banking industry.

Yes, there are some people benefitting from the current bailout. I am hppay for them

And then there are all of us who will be paying for that bailout in the future, too.

The FIRST thing the government did (this was under Bush II, but Obama would have done it, too) was reassure CHINA that their Fannie Mae and Freedie Mac paper would NOT lose value.

Why?

Because China does have the economic nuclear option if they choose to use it.

I'm informed that China has moved most of it debt instruments from mortgage based securities into T bills.

Apparently they have their doubts about the long term value of American RE.

As do I.

The banking system is the lubricant of our economy. When Fed borrowing went to zero it was only a matter of months before the banks would start to see profitability. Their returning to health is nothing but goodness despite how profligate they were over the past years.

But we not at all out of the woods on the banking side and it would not surprise me if we had to put more money into them.

The FIRST thing the government did (this was under Bush II, but Obama would have done it, too) was reassure CHINA that their Fannie Mae and Freedie Mac paper would NOT lose value.

Why?

Because China does have the economic nuclear option if they choose to use it.

I'm informed that China has moved most of it debt instruments from mortgage based securities into T bills.

Apparently they have their doubts about the long term value of American RE.

As do I.

Oh really?

China does want to create a new gold standard, and at that point, the dollar will go down faster than Paris Hilton in a self-made video.

Insight: Gold standard debate roars on

Forum List

Back