Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade Thanks to President D

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade Thanks to President Donald J. Trump’s Policies

ACHIEVING 3 PERCENT GROWTH: For the first time in 13 years, the economy reached 3 percent growth in 2018.
  • The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has announced that GDP grew by 3.1 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018.
  • Bureau of Economic Analysis: “During 2018 (measured from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018), real GDP increased 3.1 percent.”
  • This marked the fastest fourth quarter to fourth quarter growth since 2005.
  • 2018 was the second year in a row that the economy exceeded market expectations.
  • The impressive economic growth in 2018 was a strong improvement from the trend prior to when President Donald J. Trump took office.
  • Had the pre-2017 trend continued, growth would have been only 2 percent in 2017 and 2018. Economic output was also $280 billion larger than it would have been.
  • Growth matched the forecast of 3.1 percent predicted in the President’s 2018 Budget.
  • The fourth quarter GDP growth last year far exceeded market expectations.

sourcelink

My comment: The economy is booming as the Left tries to say its not. 2020 is coming up. Will this economy give Trump the win? I think it will.

• Banned
Next we have this:

Trump has set economic growth on fire. Here is how he did it
Source CNBC

During his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3 percent-plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.

Friday brought another round of good news: Nonfarm payrolls rose by a better-than-expected 201,000 and wages, the last missing piece of the economic recovery, increased by 2.9 percent year over year to the highest level since April 2009. That made it the best gain since the recession ended in June 2009.

Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade Thanks to President Donald J. Trump’s Policies

ACHIEVING 3 PERCENT GROWTH: For the first time in 13 years, the economy reached 3 percent growth in 2018.
  • The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has announced that GDP grew by 3.1 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018.
  • Bureau of Economic Analysis: “During 2018 (measured from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018), real GDP increased 3.1 percent.”
  • This marked the fastest fourth quarter to fourth quarter growth since 2005.
  • 2018 was the second year in a row that the economy exceeded market expectations.
  • The impressive economic growth in 2018 was a strong improvement from the trend prior to when President Donald J. Trump took office.
  • Had the pre-2017 trend continued, growth would have been only 2 percent in 2017 and 2018. Economic output was also $280 billion larger than it would have been.
  • Growth matched the forecast of 3.1 percent predicted in the President’s 2018 Budget.
  • The fourth quarter GDP growth last year far exceeded market expectations.

sourcelink

My comment: The economy is booming as the Left tries to say its not. 2020 is coming up. Will this economy give Trump the win? I think it will.
Most presidents with this economy would be easily re-elected

But then there is Trump

• Banned
BLAM!

Annual economic growth hits 3 percent, defying predictions of Trump critics

The White House is touting new economic numbers that famous economists once predicted would never happen under President Trump.

The conflicting predictions came early in 2017, when Trump and his official budget proposal forecasted more than 3 percent annual economic growth under his presidency.

The data are in and the economy grew at a 3.1 percent rate from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018, one measure of annual growth, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. That is the first time in 13 years that it’s been over 3 percent, the White House notes. The administration attributes the gains to tax cuts, deregulation and other pro-growth policies.

sourcelink

• Banned
Real GDP grew by 3% or more over the following 12-month periods - Q1 2006, Q2 2010, Q2 2014, Q4 2014, Q1 2015, Q2 2018, Q3 2018 and Q4 2018.

Real Gross Domestic Product

Terribendsover4Trump is an intellectual powerhouse lol

Tiny Dick Toro, the gay cabin boy, wants to open his little punkass mouth.
Tiny Dick Toro, the only time your should open your mouth is when you get paid to suck gonad. Until then shut the fuck up.

TOPIC:

Gross Domestic Product, First Quarter 2019 (Third Estimate); Corporate Profits, First Quarter 2019 (Revised Estimate)
Bureau of Economic Analysis

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.1 percent in the first quarter of 2019 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter of 2018, real GDP increased 2.2 percent.

• Banned
The Trump Economy

Under Trump, we're at 3% to 3.5% growth now, or in his term. That's a big increase, it means the economy is growing almost twice as fast under Trump as it did under Obama.

The Trump Economy

Real GDP grew by 3% or more over the following 12-month periods - Q1 2006, Q2 2010, Q2 2014, Q4 2014, Q1 2015, Q2 2018, Q3 2018 and Q4 2018.

Real Gross Domestic Product

Terribendsover4Trump is an intellectual powerhouse lol

Tiny Dick Toro, the gay cabin boy, wants to open his little punkass mouth.
Tiny Dick Toro, the only time your should open your mouth is when you get paid to suck gonad. Until then shut the fuck up.

TOPIC:

Gross Domestic Product, First Quarter 2019 (Third Estimate); Corporate Profits, First Quarter 2019 (Revised Estimate)
Bureau of Economic Analysis

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 3.1 percent in the first quarter of 2019 (table 1), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter of 2018, real GDP increased 2.2 percent.

You're dumber than a sack of hammers, dude. You don't even know what you posted.

gdp1q19_3rd.png

lol @ the partisan retard, TrannyTerri4Trump

Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?
Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?

WASHINGTON — There's really only one word — "boom!" — to describe the economic picture surrounding President Donald Trump 18 months away from the 2020 election.

On Friday, the Labor Department announced that the economy added 263,000 jobs and hourly wages grew by two-tenths of a percent in April. The unemployment rate — 3.6 percent — is at its lowest level since December 1969, before the births of nine of the Democrats running for his job.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average index of top stocks has been hovering near its record high in recent days, gross domestic product rose by 3.2 percent in the first quarter, and while some Democratic candidates are making the case that income inequality means that most Americans aren't feeling real benefits from the big numbers, that message is competing both with the broader figures and other topics.

Trump's allies see a president who is competently leading the country in the right direction on jobs and the economy, the issues that typically matter most to voters, and a Democratic Party arguing for a 180-degree pivot at its own peril.

Booming economy and 42 percent approval

That’s Trump

Trump promised 4% GDP and stated 6% was very attainable. Obviously Trump lied.

Link?

OK jack ass ...............

from October, 2016

Trump's growth projections leave economists in disbelief
“We’re bringing GDP from, really, 1 percent ... and if she got in, it will be less than zero,” he said. “But we’re bringing it from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent,” the Republican nominee said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very surprised you did not KNOW THIS as we all here @ USMB know you are one of the biggest Trump dick suckers around, these parts.

Link?

from October, 2016

“We’re bringing GDP from, really, 1 percent ... and if she got in, it will be less than zero,” he said. “But we’re bringing it from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent,” the Republican nominee said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very surprised you did not KNOW THIS as we all here @ USMB know you are one of the biggest Trump dick suckers around, these parts.

Sort off like “you can keep your doctor”. Campaign promises are often exaggerated. Now show the link of him stating this post election. I ll Wait Patiently. As far as your last sentence please keep your perverted views to yourself. Are you hitting on me again? I like women. And not men who identify as women aka you.

Link?

from October, 2016

Sort off like “you can keep your doctor”. Campaign promises are often exaggerated. Now show the link of him stating this post election. I ll Wait Patiently. As far as your last sentence please keep your perverted views to yourself. Are you hitting on me again? I like women. And not men who identify as women aka you.

I offered the link; Trump promised 4% GDP & he implied 5% & 6%.

If you don't like the link I provided, then go ask the goddamn fucking White Fucking House what they can do 4 U.

New Topics

Forum List

Back