Well said, Mr. President!

My brother had lunch with Bush - they were told before he arrived how to 'behave'. However said:
I thought Bush gave up drinking...What? Is your brother trying to force him offf the wagon?

Last edited:
McCrystal made ALL of that clear to the President. Obama just didn't see how that fit his politics. West Point told the President he was full of it too. The reaction from the cadets spoke volumes.

But I thought the cadets really seemed happy he was there. I'm really talking about after the speech. They were all smiling, shaking his hand, and taking pictures.

They're told to.

My brother had lunch with Bush - they were told before he arrived how to 'behave'. However, he also said that - although he wouldn't vote for the guy - he would definitely have a beer with him. Whether he was a good POTUS or not, he is a personable man.

How personable can bush be? He has the blood of thousands of innocents on his hands. Damn, aint it a bitch how reality sneaks up on ya?

Oh, now I understand the Afghan and Iraq strategy. Barry wants to exceed the blood Bush has on his hands with his own. He's either followed or exceeded every Bush failure so far. The only change is Obama's made our future worse, and they aint done yet..........

I spoke with some very ANGRY Democrats yesterday, and I was listening. Not much choice, they were so pissed off about the 30K troops surge to go fight a drug war against poor people in Aghanistan........., veins were popping.

Who voted for this ass hole Obama anyways?

Raise your hands.

Nidiots!

Oh, now I understand the Afghan and Iraq strategy. Barry wants to exceed the blood Bush has on his hands with his own. He's either followed or exceeded every Bush failure so far. The only change is Obama's made our future worse, and they aint done yet..........

I told as many people as I could obushama was a sell out but many didn't listen and are now regretting supporting him. Unlike most bush supporters, they can admit to backing the wrong horse so they get major props for that.

Forum List

Back