Well Now, Barry

54cdca1ee0cd8cc1e5497ef01c629436--michelle-obama-patriot.jpg
Yeah, like you miss the clap.
He has all the endurance of a snowflake. He'll get some high schools and boulevards named for him in some run-down areas of shitholes (redundant, I know), and then be relegated to the trash bin of history.
The Great Obama will get a monument on the national mall

IF YOU COMPLETELY FORGET / DISREGARD HOW BARRY...

...Finance, supplied, armed, trained, defended, protected, and dragged the US Un-Constitutionally to war to help terrorists like Al Qaeda (who slaughtered 3,000 Americans) and ISIS...

...Armed Mexican Drug Cartels, protected the terrorist-financing Hezbollah Drug operation...

...Abandoned Americans to die at the hands of the terrorists he helped overthrow a dictator and give them their own country

...Un-Constitutionally signed his own treaty with enemies of this country, Un-Constitutionally by-passing Congress to do so....

...Un-Constitutionally dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars

...Aided Human Traffickers, engaged in human trafficking, helped violent illegals, MS13, protected illegal Sanctuary cities...

...Violated both Constitution and Law - admittedly - to push his own agenda / ideology

...illegally spied on Americans, US reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices...

...stole US tax dollars to give it to the UN, to Iran for hostages, and to Hezbollah...

...illegally used the IRS as a political weapon against Americans who did not want him re-elected

...Set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, after promising to run the most 'transparent administration evuh'

...Ran the most criminal administration in US history - was found in Contempt, had the 1st Cabinet member in US history to be Censured by Congress, and protected Cabinet members proven to have committed crimes...

...Hid Russian crimes in 2009 and aided them in taking control of 20% of the US Uranium supply

...Hid Russian crimes from 2014-206 in an effort to secure Putin's blessing to invade Syria

...Released the Taliban 5, the leaders of the enemy with whom we were at war, in an attempt to keep a campaign promise

...and more

Then HELL YEAH, Barry wasn't that bad at all!

upload_2018-1-17_15-34-19.jpeg

Nothing will enrage Trump as much as having Obama back in the game
Really? you mean the guy that ridiculed him in public, said he would never be president, then had to turn the white house keys over to him......is gonna enrage Trump? I think Trump will love hearing Obama say President Trump or the President....when talking about Trump......

He has all the endurance of a snowflake. He'll get some high schools and boulevards named for him in some run-down areas of shitholes (redundant, I know), and then be relegated to the trash bin of history.
The Great Obama will get a monument on the national mall
OK, Obama might get some kind of "monument" in shoe store in a Ferguson shopping mall. I didn't preclude that.

Nothing will enrage Trump as much as having Obama back in the game

His jealousy of Obama will have him switch from orange to green....the color of envy.
Envy? that all you guys have......you guys bitch about the rich more than anyone on Earth.......and you talk about others having Envy.....bwahahahahahhahaahhahaahahahahahahaahahhahhahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahah

We were all led to believe by your office you were going to return last year.

Please do come back. Your record of eight years against Trump's first will provide hours of amusement.

Obama Is Returning to Politics in 2018, and Trump Should Be Worried
Trump is worried about a real man coming back to Washington. Here he is working out :

My kid was pumping more than that at age ten.

My gay meter went off the scale. Reported.

Forum List

Back