Well Now, Barry

We were all led to believe by your office you were going to return last year.

Please do come back. Your record of eight years against Trump's first will provide hours of amusement.

Obama Is Returning to Politics in 2018, and Trump Should Be Worried

Great news.....Thanks

If Obama rallies the black vote in purple states, your ilk is in for a major hurt........LOL
All that Obama can rally the blacks to do is hate whites, hate police, hate each other, hate working for a living...hate, hate, hate! Obama is an unadulterated piece of SHIT!

All that Obama can rally the blacks to do is hate whites, hate police, hate each other, hate working for a living...hate, hate, hate! Obama is an unadulterated piece of SHIT!

Hell, it was proved that Obama hid evidence Russia was doing this by paying Antifa, BLM, the Black Fist, and other Liberal groups...

Poor Hillary. This might be enough to give her a nervous breakdown.

I was wondering which right wing moron would first bring up Hillary...Congrats, Votto....LOL

You thoughtless misogynist.

Do you have any idea how a woman tyrant can hurt inside?
Funny how snowflakes can bring up Bush for an entire decade after he leaves office, but no one is allowed to speak of Hillary or Barry, while they continue to force themselves into the news...and while their crimes continue to be exposed. :p

The Democrats are looking to turn this country into a shithole.

Just listen to YOUR orange hero......LOL

Trump: 'You think our country's so innocent?' - YouTube
View attachment 172035▶ 2:06
4, 2017 - Uploaded by CNN
President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President

Wait, don't democrats blame America for all the ills in the world?
do you guys blame us for 911 and other such nonsense?

Poor Hillary. This might be enough to give her a nervous breakdown.

I was wondering which right wing moron would first bring up Hillary...Congrats, Votto....LOL

You thoughtless misogynist.

Do you have any idea how a woman tyrant can hurt inside?
Funny how snowflakes can bring up Bush for an entire decade after he leaves office, but no one is allowed to speak of Hillary or Barry, while they continue to force themselves into the news...and while their crimes continue to be exposed. :p
That's nothing. They're still trying to pin the 2008 recession on Reagan 30 years on, the greatest POTUS in modern US history.

54cdca1ee0cd8cc1e5497ef01c629436--michelle-obama-patriot.jpg
Yeah, like you miss the clap.

So, to you, blacks are just a bunch of mindless sheep....

But, I will give you this.....You, your ilk and Trump HAVE rallied every white supremacist and KKK enclaves....

kkk leader david duke tweets 'thank god for trump! that's why we love ...
No, I didn't say blacks were mindless sheep. I said Obama is a piece of shit. He's a slick talking LIAR and a disingenuous asshole.

Funny how snowflakes can bring up Bush for an entire decade after he leaves office, but no one is allowed to speak of Hillary or Barry, while they continue to force themselves into the news...and while their crimes continue to be exposed

Moron....this thread IS about Obama....Spew your racial hatred all you want......BUT, Hillary was a failed candidate...PERIOD !!!

(see the difference, nitwit?)

Nothing will enrage Trump as much as having Obama back in the game

Forum List

Back