Well nice to meet you all

Ah. My guess was right. You are a foreigner.

Putin looks mighty damn stupid right about now. Getting all those weak Russian soldiers slaughtered for his own ego. And Heels-Up Harris isn’t our leader. Supposedly, our “leader” is Joe Alzheimers Brandon. But of course, even he isn’t out true leader. Those who tell President Brandon what to think, say and do are the real American leaders. They suck too.

But your boy, Putin, is evil and sociopathic. I am strongly rooting for his death asap. Also, it is always a good time here in America to talk to anyone in any way we deem appropriate. I had been polite to you. I guess there’s no point in that. 🥸
I think he’s a psychopath because a sociopath will pretend to care what you think. Trumps a sociopath.

I remember Russians were saying the same thing about bush in 2004 referring to our invasion of iraq.

I think he’s a psychopath because a sociopath will pretend to care what you think. Trumps a sociopath.

I remember Russians were saying the same thing about bush in 2004 referring to our invasion of iraq.
Nobody cares what a troll like you thinks about Trump. The topic has been your butt buddy, Putin. He’s a sociopath.

I’m born American I just support the king
2E980BF5-65BC-4EDD-8B44-4BDF53C194B2.jpeg

Laws on speech? I guess I need to read how not to offend you
You are new here, it might be a good idea to read our rules before you set off blasting. Just a suggestion. We allow a great deal of leeway in speech but we still have rules. You can offend people, just do it in the right rooms.

For your enlightenment:

You are new here, it might be a good idea to read our rules before you set off blasting. Just a suggestion. We allow a great deal of leeway in speech but we still have rules. You can offend people, just do it in the right rooms.

For your enlightenment:

Saying I’m a huge fan of Putin is offensive to a lot of people are you saying I can’t say that in my opening statement? Especially if somebody asks?

Saying I’m a huge fan of Putin is offensive to a lot of people are you saying I can’t say that in my opening statement? Especially if somebody asks?
No one is complaining about saying you are a fan of Putin. FJB’s comment was meant as she can’t say what she really thinks because it would be flaming, that is all. Intro threads are supposed to be (relatively) friendly.

Forum List

Back