Well nice to meet you all

No one is complaining about saying you are a fan of Putin. FJB’s comment was meant as she can’t say what she really thinks because it would be flaming, that is all. Intro threads are supposed to be (relatively) friendly.
I wouldn’t be a huge fan of Putin if Democrats didn’t destroy American culture. putin wants to protect Russian culture..

Putin has shown himself to to be be a bloody butcher and destroyer of culture and history…no different than ISIS imo. Every day….it is heart breaking what he does. And people forget…he did it in Syria too.

That's why I want to verbally tear them apart for that comment but it's in zone one so it's frustrating because I can't.

Nobody cares what a troll like you thinks about Trump. The topic has been your butt buddy, Putin. He’s a sociopath.
I just wanted to explain the difference between a psychopath like Putin and a sociopath and who is a better example of a sociopath than trump? Maybe bush or bill Clinton?

Seriously. Bill Clinton and trump are sexual predators who care what you think of them. They are sociopaths not psychopaths

Putin has shown himself to to be be a bloody butcher and destroyer of culture and history…no different than ISIS imo. Every day….it is heart breaking what he does. And people forget…he did it in Syria too.
It’s a Conquering world, muslims Latinos Haitians have all destroyed my culture, Putin is just protecting his. Ukraine was building a huge 70s style gay disco ball on his border. One day American woman will realize how important it was to protect American culture.

Hi Z! We have had several folks named Z here. I think you're Z 28!

I am the Z from the Z zone
maxresdefault.jpg

I just wanted to explain the difference between a psychopath like Putin and a sociopath and who is a better example of a sociopath than trump? Maybe bush or bill Clinton?

Seriously. Bill Clinton and trump are sexual predators who care what you think of them. They are sociopaths not psychopaths
You didn’t explain anything, as we all know. You shared an ignorant opinion.

Forum List

Back