Well Newsome signed it, it's now official. The MINIMUM wage now to flip burgers is $20.00 an hour in California

stupid idiot. be prepared to be served by machines and have no first time jobs for the kids now.
yet it does deter someone from a life of burger flipping

Tip: Enjoy a cup of coffee and a egg&cheese biscuit for $2.50 at Chikfilet, if you are a senior.
Not a senior yet, but I also don’t frequent fast food places that much. I would rather pay a dollar more and get a decent meal with less sodium and better service. I do respect The Chick because they tend to have better quality food, service, atmosphere, and if the make a mistake, a rarity, they are willing to try and make it right.

Places to not try to get a decent and cheap fast food hambuger=California.

Great.
Now increase labor costs by 33%.
Let me know how that works out.
PS you know who most of those customers are? Low income folks who you libs pretend to care so much about.

The same way as when fast food workers were getting $10 an hour.

Not a senior yet, but I also don’t frequent fast food places that much. I would rather pay a dollar more and get a decent meal with less sodium and better service. I do respect The Chick because they tend to have better quality food, service, atmosphere, and if the make a mistake, a rarity, they are willing to try and make it right.
Except you can’t pay a dollar more and get a decent meal with better service. Where could you go for a good breakfast out, delivered with service, for $3.50?

That said, yes….the Chik is the best of the bunch.

You dumb hicks are fn jealous. Its $11 more an hour than you lowlifes make. Hah!
You see how all of this happens? Progs of course will raise taxes more. All of the hidden taxes that people may not see or are added on to a product or service. When our elites sold out manufacturing capabilities to overseas concerns, they said the next age from the industrial one would e service employment. They were wrong.

Except you can’t pay a dollar more and get a decent meal with better service. Where could you go for a good breakfast out, delivered with service, for $3.50?

That said, yes….the Chik is the best of the bunch.
I don’t get that sweet deal because of my age, but last time I had the chicks breakfast it ran me like 8 bucks or so. The little diner up the street has biscuit and hash browns meal for 8.50.

Chick and Wendy’s are about the only nationwide chains I will go to. Couldn’t tell you last time I went to a Burger King. Went to a kids Bday at McDonald’s this summer and it was as bad as I remembered

Last edited:
You see how all of this happens? Progs of course will raise taxes more. All of the hidden taxes that people may not see or are added on to a product or service. When our elites sold out manufacturing capabilities to overseas concerns, they said the next age from the industrial one would e service employment. They were wrong.
I don't buy let alone eat that up and coming $20 an hour crap, but $20.00 an hour will help many people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
'Inflation', it's the Democrat's middle name, they just seem to revel in it.
Imagine if you are running a few fast-food franchises. I can see the U-Hauls now!

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs law to raise minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour​

Seems wildly unsustainable. California being California, I suppose.

These fast food joints make millions each month. So pay up.

BC prices in restaurants--price plus 15% provisional tax plus 15% federal tax plus 15% tip--just add nearly half again the cost of your order, duck. I went to a pub in BC this week -- a garden burger, two orders of fish and chips, a green salad and a chicken club sandwich, $91 Cdn plus tip. Granted it is only $67 US, but that is ridiculous. We have always enjoyed going to Canada for lunch, but those days are gone. We'll keep our money here.
Those days aren't even gone for a week yet!
If you really were in Canada then it was illegally. It's forbidden by law for all American species to enter Canada with fruits, vegetables, or as insect pests that could infest our agricultural products.

Years ago I went to Canada on a fishing trip and was told not to tip the locals so they would not expect it from their countrymen. I still tipped our guide very well because he put us on to some of the best Walleye fishing I ever experienced in one day.
A wasted trip if it was for gumboots. I could take you to some of the world's best Steelhead fishing, but I would have to kill you first.

Tipping in Canada is provisional on good service and isn't just expected for the purpose of making up wages that are withheld from American workers.

withheld from American workers.
Nice try duck. The highest minimum wage in Canada is in Yukon followed by BC. Yours is 16.75 Cdn. That is only $12.42 US. Seems you are being exploited by Turdeau and you are too stupid to realize it. Turdeau is withholding wages from Canadians and taxing them exorbitant rates. LOL, once again, you're a moron.

Nice try duck. The highest minimum wage in Canada is in Yukon followed by BC. Yours is 16.75 Cdn. That is only $12.42 US. Seems you are being exploited by Turdeau and you are too stupid to realize it. Turdeau is withholding wages from Canadians and taxing them exorbitant rates. LOL, once again, you're a moron.
I heard that some American workers make $0.00 an hour and are only paid in tips!

Academics and advocacy groups are starting to push to pay servers the same minimum wage as in other fields, rather than having servers rely on the so-called tipped minimum — the low hourly rates (currently set at $2.13, federally) that servers are paid by restaurants in some 43 states — which forces them to rely on tips for a majority of their income.

5 Ways Tipping Hurts Restaurant Servers and Customers - Eater

That's suspected to be a commie lie!

AFter this week is over I may never go to the land of the gun again!

Forum List

Back