Well most of you got what you wanted, half arse ins.

' going without insurance' , pretty funny , must be some unhealthy and close to dying fecks out there . [oh , save me , save me 'mrobamacare' ]
------------------------------------------- yeah Dave , last thing i ever worried about is 'HEALTH INSURANCE' in all my 69 years . Only thing that bothered me was the thought of having to pay a ' mandate' for health insurance or pay a Fine . Now thats some pretty 'unAmerican zhit' for sure DaveP.
I've done my best to avoid insurance. It's mostly a waste of money.

So do you have auto ins, or home ins?
------------------------------------------------ maybe but thats MY Decision and not 'mrobamas' Penny .

well you were born with a body , insure it. I bet your one of these drivers that don't carry ins as well.

' going without insurance' , pretty funny , must be some unhealthy and close to dying fecks out there . [oh , save me , save me 'mrobamacare' ]
------------------------------------------- yeah Dave , last thing i ever worried about is 'HEALTH INSURANCE' in all my 69 years . Only thing that bothered me was the thought of having to pay a ' mandate' for health insurance or pay a Fine . Now thats some pretty 'unAmerican zhit' for sure DaveP.

------------------------------------------------ maybe but thats MY Decision and not 'mrobamas' Penny .

well you were born with a body , insure it.
---------------------------------------- thats My decision and not 'mrobamas' Penny .

It was wrong of me to snap and Pene for her question. After all, I brought it up. But it is kind of central to the argument. My insurance, or lack thereof, is really no one else's business. Just like it's no one's business how much money I have in the bank, just like it's no one's business how I manage my finances in general.

That's exactly what is so egregious about this approach to legislation. Voters like Pene want to use the law to pry into other people's business and tell them how to live. Fuck that.

Forum List

Back