Well like it is about..............

A

archangel

4:33 pm in Northern Nevada............so I wish all whom I have offended and those who see me for who I truly am a Verry Happy New Years....and for clay sorry dude I put my BB cap on backwards before ya were even a sperm...and for Pale...keep on being blunt...the only way to be...and for the rest of ya I appreciate your opinions....! Even tough I disagree alot it's okay I am only one man with one mans opinion! You have yours and I have mine...gotta love Democracy! :cheers2:

mom4 said:
Only 7:49 here, but Happy New Year!

just getting ready to party hardy...and I wish the best to you and yours also...ya are on my list as a number one...honest person also...just did not list everyone in order...not a cut intended...maybe just lazy in my silver years...sorry! :blues:

perfectly clear I respect all your opinions..whether or not I agree...otherwise I would have been guilty when as a young man going to VN or anywhere else... and just saying I went for the fun and excitment...although I must admitt I did as a young'n love the excitement... however, this was not the underlying case...hope ya get my drift...the Best to ya all! And now party hardy the best I can minus the rx8....LOL

Forum List

Back