Well,It Looks Like The NRA Will Be Getting The "Blame Bush" Treatment For A While Now.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:CryingCow: Have we noticed the trend yet? Now that Bush is long gone, and we can't blame Bush for anything bad that happens, now the Democrats and "The Loons" are gonna blame the NRA for every tragedy that occurs while Trump is still president. Example, the next "Pressure Cooker Implosion",,,yup,,,The NRA !!!,,the next weekend when 25 people are shot in Chicago?,,yup again,,its all the NRA's fault.,,,and the next time we have a series of California Fires,,,yes again! it will be blamed on the NRA.
Gee, can we also blame World War II on the NRA?,,,you know, at least 3000 innocent people were killed way back then.
:RockOn: :goodposting:

:CryingCow: Have we noticed the trend yet? Now that Bush is long gone, and we can't blame Bush for anything bad that happens, now the Democrats and "The Loons" are gonna blame the NRA for every tragedy that occurs while Trump is still president. Example, the next "Pressure Cooker Implosion",,,yup,,,The NRA !!!,,the next weekend when 25 people are shot in Chicago?,,yup again,,its all the NRA's fault.,,,and the next time we have a series of California Fires,,,yes again! it will be blamed on the NRA.
Gee, can we also blame World War II on the NRA?,,,you know, at least 3000 innocent people were killed way back then.

upload_2018-2-26_19-58-8.png

upload_2018-2-26_20-1-2.png

upload_2018-2-26_20-2-19.png

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136

My God I never heard so much crap in my life! Get a grip woman! The Titanic sank because some gun nuts on the deck were shootin AR-15's at icebergs and the terribly powerful impact started iceberg spinning and and propelled it into the Titanic's path! Duh!

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136

My God I never heard so much crap in my life! Get a grip woman! The Titanic sank because some gun nuts on the deck were shootin AR-15's at icebergs and the terribly powerful impact started iceberg spinning and and propelled it into the Titanic's path! Duh!

But Adam "CrackHead" Schiff and that Black Wimmens with the hat said that Putin and 60 BILLION Russian bots directed the NRA to sink The Titanic :omg:

• Banned

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136
what about when all of those white deplorables were shooting their guns at Mt.St Helen in the spring of 1980?,,,,NRA's fault too?

• Banned

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136

But Adam "CrackHead" Schiff and that Black Wimmens with the hat said that Putin and 60 BILLION Russian bots directed the NRA to sink The Titanic :omg:
dammit !!! dammit !! dammit !!,.,,,just got a violent diahrreah attack!!! who should I blame???

NRA is even less significant than Bush, an achievement.

Perfect scapegoat for left-wing failures. They always go for targets so small they are unable to defend themselves.

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136
what about when all of those white deplorables were shooting their guns at Mt.St Helen in the spring of 1980?,,,,NRA's fault too?

upload_2018-2-26_20-31-56.png

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136

View attachment 179141
I

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136

View attachment 179141
I wonder who the dinasours are blaming for that asteroid that killed most of them in 6500 BC

Ah, trying to deflect with "Oh, you're blaming Bush again" arguments.

Jeez, maybe if you actually had an argument, it'd be better.

View attachment 179134

View attachment 179135

View attachment 179136
i thought it was King George Bush the 3rd that sank the titanic

Forum List

Back