CPAC. The gun free zone where you complain about gun free zones

right wing phonies . Blaming gun free zones is a favorite diversion of the gun nuts .

Yet CPAC was gun free! Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Trump trashes gun-free schools at CPAC 2018 -- where people aren't allowed to bring in guns

At CPAC they use metal detectors before people can enter, and thus create a secure zone where NO ONE can bring in a gun. I'm also sure they spring for armed security in case some lefty nutter tries to shoot up the place.

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.

Nice try though.

right wing phonies . Blaming gun free zones is a favorite diversion of the gun nuts .

Trump trashes gun-free schools at CPAC 2018 -- where people aren't allowed to bring in guns

At CPAC they use metal detectors before people can enter, and thus create a secure zone where NO ONE can bring in a gun. I'm also sure they spring for armed security in case some lefty nutter tries to shoot up the place.

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.

Nice try though.

But, but, but don't they have a sign saying no guns allowed? LOL.

Nice try though.

Bend yourself into a pretzel much?

“They have metal detectors ...” please . Bunch of two faced phonies railing against gun free zones .

Nice try though.

“They have metal detectors ...” please . Bunch of two faced phonies railing against gun free zones .

No bending at all. They created a secure zone, with controlled access, just like a court, or an airport. A secure zone means I can reasonably assume no one else except authorized security is armed within the zone.

What do schools do to create secure zones out of their campuses?

Nice try though.

No bending at all. They created a secure zone, with controlled access, just like a court, or an airport. A secure zone means I can reasonably assume no one else except authorized security is armed within the zone.

Isn't it safest if everyone is armed?

Nice try though.

Why can't anyone bring guns? I thought everyone being armed makes everyone safer.

Nice try though.

Don't expect a logical response from people who don't bother with facts or reason.

Nice try though.

I wouldn't mind, but maybe the property owner didn't want them to carry on their property.

Nice try though.

Why can't anyone bring guns? I thought everyone being armed makes everyone safer.

Maybe the property owner didn't allow it.

And all the criminals didn't swarm to this area because it was a gun-free zone? Also how could Wayne La Pierre and Lying Trump feel safe after they disarmed all those 'good guys with a gun'?

Cons bitch and whine about gun-free zones but their dear leaders won't speak to them in anything but a gun-free zone. Not only yuuuuge hypocrisy but it shows just how little their dear leaders trust them. And they still sat in the audience with puppy dog eyes as if Jesus were giving the new sermon on the mount.

"Hi, I'm Wayne La Pierre. Ok now you sheep hold still while we sheer you."
And they all brayed back "baaaahhhhhhh".

Nice try though.

Don't expect a logical response from people who don't bother with facts or reason.
Maybe we're being unfair.
Maybe the metal detectors are so that they can check that you actually do have a firearm on you.

Schools have metal detectors. Schools also have armed security too.

But why would anyone at CPAC be worried about gun-toting people if everyone there is gun-toting?

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.Nice try though.

Only 15 of the 150 mass shootings have been in "gun free zones".

Nice try though.

Then, why would they use a gun-free free-fire killing-zone as a venue for CPAC?

But why would anyone at CPAC be worried about gun-toting people if everyone there is gun-toting?

Most gun free schools don't actually do anything to create a true secure space, nor do they have any real response plan set up involving onsite armed responders.Nice try though.

They don't create a secure zone at schools.

You idiots keep going for the gotcha moment but swing and miss all the time.

Got a link for your 15 out of 150 reference?

Nice try though.

Then, why would they use a gun-free free-fire killing-zone as a venue for CPAC?

They created a secure zone and people accepted it.

Parkland did not and does not have metal detectors.

They don't create a secure zone at schools.

Sure they do.

So now it's a matter of how you subjectively judge what they "create"? Please note that term "create" here is meant to be deliberately vague and ambiguous so as to allow yourself the room to wiggle around the parameters of what you meant to say later on in this debate.

You idiots keep going for the gotcha moment but swing and miss all the time.

Pointing out that you have a subjective standard by which you judge "creat[ing] a secure zone" isn't a gotcha moment or a swing and a miss. But your attempt to dismiss what is blatant and overt hypocrisy on your part does swing and miss big.

Got a link for your 15 out of 150 reference?

Sure. Does it matter to you since you won't click on it anyway, or you'll try to gaslight it?

Parkland did not and does not have metal detectors.

So, basically you agree that Parkland should have metal detectors and not arming teachers and students.

Thanks, wasn't that easy?

Forum List

Back