Well I'm Just Watching Haiti On Fox

Seriously. I turned from MSNBC and CNN to FOX to see what they were saying about Haiti, and they weren't.

They've barely had any Haiti coverage at all! They are more busy talking about the Mass Senate race.

So yeah, want some better news about Haiti, don't count on FOX. They don't feel it's that important, apparently.

very funny, the rest of us free thinking people don't have any problem getting information from Fox.. oh well,, everything I reported turned up true.. go figure.

Hey...no problem Willow

If you need your news filtered by FoxNews you are welcome to it

I love it when Perfect People give us permission in a free society.. It's just freaking perfect..

very funny, the rest of us free thinking people don't have any problem getting information from Fox.. oh well,, everything I reported turned up true.. go figure.

Hey...no problem Willow

If you need your news filtered by FoxNews you are welcome to it

I love it when Perfect People give us permission in a free society.. It's just freaking perfect..

Still stuck on stupid and perfect people? Must be some new kind of virus of the brian.

Fox News obviously has dropped the ball on the Haiti Earthquake situation in terms of reporting.

It doesn't involve a partisan angle or Barack Obama or someone to bash. They rather focus on the same old stuff with Obama, or have hour interviews with Palin, or have a feeding frenzy about the race in Mass.

If this happened in the U.S., Fox would cover it but only to talk about how badly they feel Obama was doing in helping.

But if you think about it, the same thing happened in 2004 with the Tsunami.

Fox News obviously has dropped the ball on the Haiti Earthquake situation in terms of reporting.

It doesn't involve a partisan angle or Barack Obama or someone to bash. They rather focus on the same old stuff with Obama, or have hour interviews with Palin, or have a feeding frenzy about the race in Mass.

If this happened in the U.S., Fox would cover it but only to talk about how badly they feel Obama was doing in helping.

don't watch fox news then,, move on, get a life, see a doctor about your compulsive obsessive disorder.. it might help..

and the reporters say we are 72 hours in and just like in Katrina very very very little aid is getting to the people.. Why in the hell don't the Perfect People use helicoptors to deliver food and water? we are talking about 9 million people here.

A carrier arrived today with 19 helicopters, 3 operating rooms, and are able to make fresh drinking water. New Orleans also had more than one run way and is an not island.
There is also a hospital ship on it's way from Baltimore, which takes more than a few days to get there.
Maybe you should watch another channel.

Seriously. I turned from MSNBC and CNN to FOX to see what they were saying about Haiti, and they weren't.

They've barely had any Haiti coverage at all! They are more busy talking about the Mass Senate race.

So yeah, want some better news about Haiti, don't count on FOX. They don't feel it's that important, apparently.

How odd that this morning during a real news show on FOX, Fox and Friends, that was about all they talked about. Are you sure you didn't just tune in for the commercials?

don't watch fox news then,, move on, get a life, see a doctor about your compulsive obsessive disorder.. it might help..

I could say the same thing to you about Obama. You can act like Fox News does any actual Journalism but that would be an insult to Journalism.

fox news obviously has dropped the ball on the haiti earthquake situation in terms of reporting.

It doesn't involve a partisan angle or barack obama or someone to bash. They rather focus on the same old stuff with obama, or have hour interviews with palin, or have a feeding frenzy about the race in mass.

If this happened in the u.s., fox would cover it but only to talk about how badly they feel obama was doing in helping.

But if you think about it, the same thing happened in 2004 with the tsunami.

don't watch fox news then,, move on, get a life, see a doctor about your compulsive obsessive disorder.. It might help..

this is a brain on drugs.

A carrier arrived today with 19 helicopters, 3 operating rooms, and are able to make fresh drinking water. New Orleans also had more than one run way and is an not island.
There is also a hospital ship on it's way from Baltimore, which takes more than a few days to get there.

How odd that this morning during a real news show on FOX, Fox and Friends, that was about all they talked about. Are you sure you didn't just tune in for the commercials?

The Perfect People take their kool aid by enema now Sgt.

and the reporters say we are 72 hours in and just like in Katrina very very very little aid is getting to the people.. Why in the hell don't the Perfect People use helicoptors to deliver food and water? we are talking about 9 million people here.

It's not that important. Haiti was and remains a shithole. No news there.

I could say the same thing to you about Obama. You can act like Fox News does any actual Journalism but that would be an insult to Journalism.

what about me and the obamalama? I've never even met the man..

fox news obviously has dropped the ball on the haiti earthquake situation in terms of reporting.

It doesn't involve a partisan angle or barack obama or someone to bash. They rather focus on the same old stuff with obama, or have hour interviews with palin, or have a feeding frenzy about the race in mass.

If this happened in the u.s., fox would cover it but only to talk about how badly they feel obama was doing in helping.

But if you think about it, the same thing happened in 2004 with the tsunami.

don't watch fox news then,, move on, get a life, see a doctor about your compulsive obsessive disorder.. It might help..

this is a brain on drugs.

wasssamatter shitstain?? had to change yer name along with yer underwears??? Perfect!

Did it? I didn't notice that FOX had low coverage of the Tsunami.

It keeps occuring to me, with the Limbaugh disgraceful comments about this boosting Obama's credibility with black people and being just what Obama needs and Pat Robertson's sick comments about Haiti being punished because they made a pact with the devil......how weird it is when the righties on other boards always brag about being the bigger givers to charity. The conservatives are more charitable people than the liberals? This is what right wingers claim.

This is the biggest charity need in recent history. Haiti is destroyed. Even before the earthquake they were the poorest nation in the western hemisphere. I wonder why the right thinks they are the most generous in giving when their religious and political leaders can do nothing but make sick comments, even comments that would prevent people from giving, at this time of tremendous need? Republican King from Iowa says we should deport the Haitians back there to help with the relief effort. Deport people to a destroyed country that has no electricity, no food, no water, thousands of dead bodies in the streets. This is the Republican way of thinking. This is not generous and charitable. This is sick and twisted.

No one's saying they haven't covered it a little. They are just covering it 90% less than the other cable news channels.

It keeps occuring to me, with the Limbaugh disgraceful comments about this boosting Obama's credibility with black people and being just what Obama needs and Pat Robertson's sick comments about Haiti being punished because they made a pact with the devil......how weird it is when the righties on other boards always brag about being the bigger givers to charity. The conservatives are more charitable people than the liberals? This is what right wingers claim.

This is the biggest charity need in recent history. Haiti is destroyed. Even before the earthquake they were the poorest nation in the western hemisphere. I wonder why the right thinks they are the most generous in giving when their religious and political leaders can do nothing but make sick comments, even comments that would prevent people from giving, at this time of tremendous need? Republican King from Iowa says we should deport the Haitians back there to help with the relief effort. Deport people to a destroyed country that has no electricity, no food, no water, thousands of dead bodies in the streets. This is the Republican way of thinking. This is not generous and charitable. This is sick and twisted.

Pat Robertson is not my religious leader and Mr Limbaugh is certainly not my Political leader. I would be willing to bet that I have given more to charity than most in my financial bracket. So why are you generalizing like that. It has been proven time and again that the right donates more throughout the year to charities. So you have a few idiots who make some stupid comments and that changes facts? Give me a break.

How many times do you have to be told that you are Perfect People? You have cornered the market on ethics morality, compassion and perfectedness.. Nobody can do anything right unless a Perfect Person does it.. wowser!

Are you referring to the Senate race Obama is going to campaign for? I guess if Obama has time in his busy schedule to make time for the Mass Senate race Fox has a responsibility to cover it.

Are you referring to the Senate race Obama is going to campaign for? I guess if Obama has time in his busy schedule to make time for the Mass Senate race Fox has a responsibility to cover it.

Oh Zing a Ling! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox News, number one in cable news network, I wonder why...

(psssssp, cause they don't write what Obama tells 'em)

And people tune into Professional Wrestling too...its a good show

Forum List

Back