It isn't just the US sending aid

Sep 12, 2008
Israel is sending 220 folks, mostly medical personel, but with a large search and rescue as well.

dotz-06-01-10-8.jpg

Korea is sending 25 and a dog.

101115_p01_korean.jpg

Pravada said:
Russian aid arrives

Meanwhile three Russian aircraft laden with supplies took off from Ramenskoye airfield, near Moscow, on Thursday with a mobile field hospital, doctors and healthcare workers and rescue workers with cutting equipment and dogs. The hospital has an ICU and can hold 50 patients. It is entirely self-sufficient. A Health Ministry official declared that “It is equipped with intensive care facilities, operating theaters, and consulting and diagnostic departments, including ultrasound, X-ray and ECG units. The hospital also has a blood bank”.

Lots of really good people out there. Lets stop for a moment and be thankful that there are so many of them.

Ok, you can start sniping again.

Well, I would hope that the whole world would pitch in what they can. Haiti has been ignored long enough.

Well, I would hope that the whole world would pitch in what they can. Haiti has been ignored long enough.

I wish I could say I agree, but I dont. I dont think Haiti has been ignored. In fact, I was at a meeting for Christians specifically trying to help out Haiti a few weeks ago before any of this happened.

Haiti has alot of corruption in it's government. I dont think they will get what they need until the people have had enough and end it.

I wish I could say I agree, but I dont. I dont think Haiti has been ignored. In fact, I was at a meeting for Christians specifically trying to help out Haiti a few weeks ago before any of this happened.

Haiti has alot of corruption in it's government. I dont think they will get what they need until the people have had enough and end it.
Well, that is what I mean by being ignored long enough. Time to put a legitimate government in place. Hell, make it our 58th state!

The IDF has a very good prescne on youtube.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdplDDY9MGA&feature=player_embedded"]IDF begins work in Haiti[/ame]

From Pravda, a report on Russia's dog program. finding survivors

Forum List

Back