Well, I'll Be Damned and YHWH Bless America.

Also from Roudy this thread;

Vat? Who is you talking to? Is you still no learn how to CAPITALIZE after a period? Vy is da Jew hater always sick in the head. Or maybe is you get dick in the head?

If you is so upset, take whiskey bottle out of anus and go complain to your congress person. Chances are, if you is no have Nazi congress buttface congress person like yourself, he throw yo ass out into the street.

What I find amazing about Roudy's Posts and the blatant hypocrisy that they show, this along with the obvious inability to grasp reality make his responses hilarious and untenable. First of all I know Seal from the other board and while Roudy is entitled to his own opinions he is not entitled to his own facts. If this is Seal he is not a Jew Hater he just wants justice done to all people and he sees the injustices that are being done by the Israelis to other people in the region. Second of all anyone who has read his posts know for a fact that he is not a mentally ill moron and to suggest that is, as I have said, to fly in the face of reality. But of course that is one of the only things that Roudy knows how to do.
I find it amazing that Roudy would bring up Jewish Children in the manner that he does.
HE IS THE ONE THAT WHEN HE SAW A PICTURE OF A DEAD GAZAN CHILD BURIED UP TO HIS NECK IN RUBBLE MADE SEVERAL TASTELESS JOKES ABOUT HOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH IN GAZA !!! But than again maybe in his mind there is something inherently more valuable about Jewish Children than about Gazan Children, that of course would be in line with the cultural racism that is evident in nearly all of the posts that he writes.
That cultural racism is what allows him to insult other cultures ( the Irish to name one ) without any qualms. It gives him a feeling of superiority that allows him to think that he is above reproach, cannot by criticized, and is never wrong. Something, most of us on this board even his supporters, have come to recognize is the height of hilarity.
If it is Seal I say welcome, he will be an excellent addition to this board !!!

PS Can someone please tell me what dialect Roudy is trying to imitate, it has me baffled ???
Are you serious, PatCat? Seal was/is soulmate of ol' BJ, remember?

that would be brigadier general james david to you, troop.

he was one of the most abused, harrassed, and maligned posters on another board due to his lebanese heritage and the fact that he stood for justice.

no one really tried to refute anything he said so they instead attacked him, which he lived with, but they went beyond that and cruelly attacked his wife and daughter, even at one point accusing him of physically abusing his wife in order to induce premature labour so that his daughter could be born on hitler's birthday. that's pretty low to accuse someone of that just because of his political position.
[/QUOTE]
Yassuh cap'm! Maligned and misunderstood my ass. Ol' Bloodrock has a list of things he said about Jews that would get his midget body stomped or worse. But that's in the past.

Ah Shadap, no one is interested in your idiotic philosophizing. If you are an American and you have Canadian or British parents, or born there and brought over here, you can seek Dual Citizenship from the British or Canadian Embassy and obtain a passport of that country. I know many people that have done it. You don't know JACKSHIT about JACKSHIT!

my, my...you are an excitable boy...i never claimed to know anything particularly, but i do know that if i am born on canadian or british soil, or if i am born of exclusively canadian or exclusively british parents (pl), then i am a citizen of those respective countries and i do not have to appeal to their embassy for status as a citizen as it is automatic. also, given your little scenario, their is no way i could be an american citizen except by jus soli because jus sanguinis does not extend beyond parentage, although i am sure we can nit pick the USC on that one and find some exception to the rule.

man, you sound like you are making things up as you go along...and while we are here, a person does not go to an embassy or wherever to seek dual citizenship. a person goes to an embassy or some particular office to seek citizenship for the particular country represented by that office and for that particular country only. sometimes in the process of a country granting a person citizenship results in that person dual citizenship, but no embassy in the world has the authority to grant dual citizenship.

excuse me for not being fluent in "jackshit". english is a language i use for facility as i am in america and if "jackshit" is your primary language, i apologise to you for my lack of fluency in your native tongue.
Nope, you are a citizen in principle but until you apply your ass to the Embassy and they have a chance to review your file would they grant you official citizenship status, by issuing you either a citizenship certificate or a US passport. And, there is always a chance you will be denied, which in your case, is highly likely.

If you come here as a tourist and give birth to a child, get a US Birth Certificate, and then take off to where you came from, and five or ten years down the road come back into the US, requesting US citizenship or a US Passport, you will not, I repeat NOT be granted US citizenship. Because your filthy Islamist worshipping ass did not live here. I reckon many other countries have the same laws. I have some friends that practice law in this area.

you're funny. i responded to the initial scenario you set forth and here you go, switching scenarios big time in mid-stream...and you are answering a question that wasn't even asked. i imagine that "jackshit" language to which you allude to being fluent may be your first language.

so you reckon...well, i reckon that those many friends that practice immigration law lack proficiency in their field, or else they wouldn't give such a simple answer to such a complex issue. what is next on your agenda...the citizenship of the alien baby to whom hillary clinton allegedly gave birth.

my, my...you are an excitable boy...i never claimed to know anything particularly, but i do know that if i am born on canadian or british soil, or if i am born of exclusively canadian or exclusively british parents (pl), then i am a citizen of those respective countries and i do not have to appeal to their embassy for status as a citizen as it is automatic. also, given your little scenario, their is no way i could be an american citizen except by jus soli because jus sanguinis does not extend beyond parentage, although i am sure we can nit pick the USC on that one and find some exception to the rule.

man, you sound like you are making things up as you go along...and while we are here, a person does not go to an embassy or wherever to seek dual citizenship. a person goes to an embassy or some particular office to seek citizenship for the particular country represented by that office and for that particular country only. sometimes in the process of a country granting a person citizenship results in that person dual citizenship, but no embassy in the world has the authority to grant dual citizenship.

excuse me for not being fluent in "jackshit". english is a language i use for facility as i am in america and if "jackshit" is your primary language, i apologise to you for my lack of fluency in your native tongue.
Nope, you are a citizen in principle but until you apply your ass to the Embassy and they have a chance to review your file would they grant you official citizenship status, by issuing you either a citizenship certificate or a US passport. And, there is always a chance you will be denied, which in your case, is highly likely.

If you come here as a tourist and give birth to a child, get a US Birth Certificate, and then take off to where you came from, and five or ten years down the road come back into the US, requesting US citizenship or a US Passport, you will not, I repeat NOT be granted US citizenship. Because your filthy Islamist worshipping ass did not live here. I reckon many other countries have the same laws. I have some friends that practice law in this area.

you're funny. i responded to the initial scenario you set forth and here you go, switching scenarios big time in mid-stream...and you are answering a question that wasn't even asked. i imagine that "jackshit" language to which you allude to being fluent may be your first language.

so you reckon...well, i reckon that those many friends that practice immigration law lack proficiency in their field, or else they wouldn't give such a simple answer to such a complex issue. what is next on your agenda...the citizenship of the alien baby to whom hillary clinton allegedly gave birth.
I didn't change senarios, just responding to the different senarios you presented in your desperate attempt to divert, and each senario I made a fool out of you.

And the senario you presented isn't complicated at all. It's your basic application for citizenship or a US Passport. That's about as simple as it gets. You don't even need an attorney.

Last edited:

Also from Roudy this thread;

Vat? Who is you talking to? Is you still no learn how to CAPITALIZE after a period? Vy is da Jew hater always sick in the head. Or maybe is you get dick in the head?

If you is so upset, take whiskey bottle out of anus and go complain to your congress person. Chances are, if you is no have Nazi congress buttface congress person like yourself, he throw yo ass out into the street.

What I find amazing about Roudy's Posts and the blatant hypocrisy that they show, this along with the obvious inability to grasp reality make his responses hilarious and untenable. First of all I know Seal from the other board and while Roudy is entitled to his own opinions he is not entitled to his own facts. If this is Seal he is not a Jew Hater he just wants justice done to all people and he sees the injustices that are being done by the Israelis to other people in the region. Second of all anyone who has read his posts know for a fact that he is not a mentally ill moron and to suggest that is, as I have said, to fly in the face of reality. But of course that is one of the only things that Roudy knows how to do.
I find it amazing that Roudy would bring up Jewish Children in the manner that he does.
HE IS THE ONE THAT WHEN HE SAW A PICTURE OF A DEAD GAZAN CHILD BURIED UP TO HIS NECK IN RUBBLE MADE SEVERAL TASTELESS JOKES ABOUT HOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH IN GAZA !!! But than again maybe in his mind there is something inherently more valuable about Jewish Children than about Gazan Children, that of course would be in line with the cultural racism that is evident in nearly all of the posts that he writes.
That cultural racism is what allows him to insult other cultures ( the Irish to name one ) without any qualms. It gives him a feeling of superiority that allows him to think that he is above reproach, cannot by criticized, and is never wrong. Something, most of us on this board even his supporters, have come to recognize is the height of hilarity.
If it is Seal I say welcome, he will be an excellent addition to this board !!!

PS Can someone please tell me what dialect Roudy is trying to imitate, it has me baffled ???

Are you serious, PatCat? Seal was/is soulmate of ol' BJ, remember?

Eh he's mentally I'll like the rest of 'em. He doesn't even know who he's talking about. Perhaps buttfucked one to many times as a young boy.

Hoss;
Sorry, BJ as you call him was a little before my time on the MED Board so I have no history concerning the individual you are talking about.

Seal;
You should probably avoid posting in red as that is the color that the moderators use to edit peoples posts and if you use it that could lead to confusion. Welcome !!!

ROUDY;
Would you please enlighten me as to where you got your degree in psychiatry from, seeing as you are prone to asserting that individuals on this board are mentally ill ? Or is it your contention that anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest or who criticizes Israel is mentally ill or as you so colorfully put it psycho !!! If that is indeed the case. as the evidence seems to bear out, than that would be another case of the cultural racism that I alluded to in my prior posts.
As for not knowing who I am dealing with I know you . I figured you out, at least the political side of you, early on. You are a rabidly xenophobic individual who has been captured by your own ideologically driven fantasies, This is not a psychiatric diagnosis as I have no expertise in that field, it is more of a sociological observation based upon the way you relate to other people in a societal setting i.e. this board. It is my observation that when faced with coherent arguments for which you have no cogent reply you automatically resort to the gutter like tactics of sexual innuendo, insults, lies, and a grandiose sense of self worth, This along with an inability to exercise the necessary discipline to admit when you are wrong paint a disturbing picture !!!
Like I said I do know you, probably better than you know yourself !!!

Eh he's mentally I'll like the rest of 'em. He doesn't even know who he's talking about. Perhaps buttfucked one to many times as a young boy.

Hoss;
Sorry, BJ as you call him was a little before my time on the MED Board so I have no history concerning the individual you are talking about.

Seal;
You should probably avoid posting in red as that is the color that the moderators use to edit peoples posts and if you use it that could lead to confusion. Welcome !!!

ROUDY;
Would you please enlighten me as to where you got your degree in psychiatry from, seeing as you are prone to asserting that individuals on this board are mentally ill ? Or is it your contention that anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest or who criticizes Israel is mentally ill or as you so colorfully put it psycho !!! If that is indeed the case. as the evidence seems to bear out, than that would be another case of the cultural racism that I alluded to in my prior posts.
As for not knowing who I am dealing with I know you . I figured you out, at least the political side of you, early on. You are a rabidly xenophobic individual who has been captured by your own ideologically driven fantasies, This is not a psychiatric diagnosis as I have no expertise in that field, it is more of a sociological observation based upon the way you relate to other people in a societal setting i.e. this board. It is my observation that when faced with coherent arguments for which you have no cogent reply you automatically resort to the gutter like tactics of sexual innuendo, insults, lies, and a grandiose sense of self worth, This along with an inability to exercise the necessary discipline to admit when you are wrong paint a disturbing picture !!!
Coherent argument? You? Ha ha ha! Let's not forget that most mentally ill people deny they are ill. As far as "evidence" it can be based on their behavior, or appearance, or how and what they write, one does not necessarily have to be a psychologist to realize someone is, well, like you, a few French fries short of a Happy Meal shall we say.

Hoss;

Seal;

ROUDY;
Coherent argument? You? Ha ha ha! Let's not forget that most mentally ill people deny they are ill. As far as "evidence" it can be based on their behavior, or appearance, or how and what they write, one does not necessarily have to be a psychologist to realize someone is, well, like you, a few French fries short of a Happy Meal shall we say.

so, we should assume you are mentally ill, roudy?

and sorry, patrick and peach, i did not know about the red font.

Only read the first page so far. Did anyone point out this to OP?

Apparently tiring of US soil as a source of campaign dollars, the Obama campaign is headed overseas -- with its celebrity friends in tow. The European Obama campaign starts next week in Paris on July 4 with a reception organized by various fundraising heavy-hitters. Independence Day fundraisers in Paris – now that’s a flag-waving campaign.

On Independence Day, no less.

I guess it's alright, seeing he is "The Leader of the Free World"

LINK

Is it about fundraising on foreign soil, or just about Jews?

Apparently tiring of US soil as a source of campaign dollars, the Obama campaign is headed overseas -- with its celebrity friends in tow. The European Obama campaign starts next week in Paris on July 4 with a reception organized by various fundraising heavy-hitters. Independence Day fundraisers in Paris – now that’s a flag-waving campaign.

LINK

it is about fund raising on foreign soil, and particularly among american citizens who have actively sought citizenship status in another country other than america. where in the world did i ever say i supported obama anyway. i don't like either one of them.

and while it is entirely legal to accept campaign funds from american citizens, even those abroad and i have no problem with that, especially among military personnel, just as i have absolutely no problem with eitther candidate campaigning at american military bases or even our embassies, it is also illegal ffor candidates to accept funds from foreign citizens, and i consider someone who has actively sought a foreign citizenship and lives in a country other than america a foreign citizen.

furthermore, to answer your question "is it just about jews?" i stated that i welcome israeli born people who have become naturalised american citizens and who live in america or who serve in our military and i encourage them nto fully participate in our electoral process, even though i am quite certain i would be opposed to many of their views regarding israel, or maybe not. to me, they are as american as you are i, and in my opinion, far more american than those who are born here and whose families go back generations and yet they decide to pledge their allegiance and fidelity to another country and choose to move to that country and live their lives and raise their families there.

Hey... Any Jew hatin' goin' on in here?

Yep, sure 'nough looks like it...

Lets me know when we gets to the part abouts them Jews eatin' babies, 'kay?
This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred is encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos when you think of him. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust, while enjoying it. In short, he would make a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

LOL...somehow, the power of your "indignant righteousness" about my alleged bigotry loses a lot of its effectiveness when you nestle it among your own anti-irish, anti-catholic posts, not to mention your many posts directed at other ethnicities or religions.

(here's a little aside. greg stanton, a renowned genocide scholar was asked to give a presentation on genocide in front of the state department. he named eight stages of genocide. stage 3 states "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases." remind you of anyone?)

i am a reasonable guy, up to a point. i just lack the patience to indulge in these constant school hallway fights where we hit each other in the arm hundreds of times with silly little statements, so i just let you (pl) prattle on and on and when your prattle reaches. some threshold point, i'll give you a good smack in the gob or two, at which point you will start a whine not unlike the whine you are doing now.

i would call it parodic irreverence. i believe hoss refers to such banter as bitterly sarcastic humour. whatever the sauce for the goose or gander is, yours invariably ends up being cooked. hey, you're a tough guy, or at least are trying to project that image. stop acting like you are so afraid of me.

Understandable. We are Each Human Beings first. Each with Unalienable Rights. What we do with those Rights is another thing. We Are Each accountable both here and Upstairs. Best to not forget that. I am a Supporter of Israel's Right to exist as a Free State. Getting past generations of Hatred on all sides of the equation is not an easy thing, though. Repercussion after repercussion, it is not always easy to see the right path. I think Justice starts with refrain, on all sides.

LINK

it is about fund raising on foreign soil, and particularly among american citizens who have actively sought citizenship status in another country other than america. where in the world did i ever say i supported obama anyway. i don't like either one of them.

and while it is entirely legal to accept campaign funds from american citizens, even those abroad and i have no problem with that, especially among military personnel, just as i have absolutely no problem with eitther candidate campaigning at american military bases or even our embassies, it is also illegal ffor candidates to accept funds from foreign citizens, and i consider someone who has actively sought a foreign citizenship and lives in a country other than america a foreign citizen.

furthermore, to answer your question "is it just about jews?" i stated that i welcome israeli born people who have become naturalised american citizens and who live in america or who serve in our military and i encourage them nto fully participate in our electoral process, even though i am quite certain i would be opposed to many of their views regarding israel, or maybe not. to me, they are as american as you are i, and in my opinion, far more american than those who are born here and whose families go back generations and yet they decide to pledge their allegiance and fidelity to another country and choose to move to that country and live their lives and raise their families there.

So, you really can't answer my point directly. I figured. Avoiding obama's fund raising under exactly the same circumstances except for the country, mentioning the military and the obligatory "I welcome Israeli born people", makes it pretty damned clear to me that you, #1 hate Jews and #2 will be voting for barack obama.
I don't give a shit if you deny it in big green letters either.

Last edited:

LINK

So, you really can't answer my point directly. I figured. Avoiding obama's fund raising under exactly the same circumstances except for the country, mentioning the military and the obligatory "I welcome Israeli born people", makes it pretty damned clear to me that you, #1 hate Jews and #2 will be voting for barack obama.
I don't give a shit if you dent it in big green letters either.

i answered it directly, given what very little factual information i could glean of a highly biased blog. giving you the benefit of the doubt, i have checked some reliable, mainstream sources...the chicago tribune and CBS news...and it was not nearly as bad as your link portrayed but yes, it does indeed appear that george clooney is throwing a fundraiser for obama in geneva. the word used to describe those expected to attend was "expats" in the tribune article. if obama accepts the funds from or participates people whowere americans but who sought out and became swiss citizens then i am entirely opposed to it as much as i am opposed to romney's campaign in israel.

i doubt if i will vote for obama. i know i won't vote for romney.

i assume you are opposed to obama campaigning this way also and, indeed, if that is the case i will assume you are anti-something or other based opon the three main languages spoken in switzerland...german, french, and italian...or to make it simple, it makes it "pretty damned clear to me that you #1 hate" the goyim. let's see. you don't like a black president either so that means you haye african-americans either. it is amazing what conclusions we can come to based on very lttle evidence. i welcome israelis who become american citizens and somehow that means i hate jews...uhhhh...OK...and backatcha.

i didn't say i welcomed israelis. i neither welcome nor not welcome israelis. i am neutral towards israelis as individuals. i welcome any immigrant who chooses to become an american citizen, be they jewish or otherwise, or israeli or otherwise.

my green font is because i came from another board where people used different types of fonts to necessarily distinguish them from other posters, just like prople on this board use avatars and funky sig lines. i was actually thinking about getting rid of it, but now...i think not. also, some people have vision problems so i try to strike a balance, although the type of font that is standard doesn't appear to bother anyone.

you sound like a control freak. lighten up. you're gonna work yourself right into a coronary.

LINK

That is a very astute observation Ernie. Allow me to complement you on how fast you reached this correct conclusion. This guy is one of the worst, his anti semetism is religious based. He will die a Jew hater.

i answered it directly, given what very little factual information i could glean of a highly biased blog. giving you the benefit of the doubt, i have checked some reliable, mainstream sources...the chicago tribune and CBS news...and it was not nearly as bad as your link portrayed but yes, it does indeed appear that george clooney is throwing a fundraiser for obama in geneva. the word used to describe those expected to attend was "expats" in the tribune article. if obama accepts the funds from or participates people whowere americans but who sought out and became swiss citizens then i am entirely opposed to it as much as i am opposed to romney's campaign in israel.

i doubt if i will vote for obama. i know i won't vote for romney.

i assume you are opposed to obama campaigning this way also and, indeed, if that is the case i will assume you are anti-something or other based opon the three main languages spoken in switzerland...german, french, and italian...or to make it simple, it makes it "pretty damned clear to me that you #1 hate" the goyim. let's see. you don't like a black president either so that means you haye african-americans either. it is amazing what conclusions we can come to based on very lttle evidence. i welcome israelis who become american citizens and somehow that means i hate jews...uhhhh...OK...and backatcha.

i didn't say i welcomed israelis. i neither welcome nor not welcome israelis. i am neutral towards israelis as individuals. i welcome any immigrant who chooses to become an american citizen, be they jewish or otherwise, or israeli or otherwise.

my green font is because i came from another board where people used different types of fonts to necessarily distinguish them from other posters, just like prople on this board use avatars and funky sig lines. i was actually thinking about getting rid of it, but now...i think not. also, some people have vision problems so i try to strike a balance, although the type of font that is standard doesn't appear to bother anyone.

you sound like a control freak. lighten up. you're gonna work yourself right into a coronary.
All this nonsensical bullshit and it still doesn't cover the fact that yet again, your anti semtism was pointed out correctly by an observer who didn't have prior knowledge of you.

Last edited:
This guy is one of the worst, his anti semetism is religious based. He will die a Jew hater.
As will most anyone who has had the unpleasant experience of dealing with them in a business environment.
Hey Douger, speaking of avatars, been meaning to ask you is that your face or asshole there? Ha ha ha!

That is a very astute observation Ernie. Allow me to complement you on how fast you reached this correct conclusion. This guy is one of the worst, his anti semetism is religious based. He will die a Jew hater.

let's see...

i am opposed to american politicians fundraising in foreign countries, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i am opposed to american politicians accepting money from american citizens who have expatriated themselves by becoming citizens of a foreign country and taking up permanent residence in that country, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i express a warm welcome to israelis (i am sure most of them are jews) who come to this country and seek citizenship here. i encourage them to take part in our wonderful democracy and enjoy the benefits of this great country. seemingly that is wrong for who knows what reason, perhaps because i extended that greeting to all other immigrants.

so if i do not treat israelis and jews as though they were special, if i treat the equally, then that qualifies me as an anti-semite, it seems...cool. i seem to be in good company with several nobel peace prize winners, the president and many former presidents, world leaders and humanitarians and etc.

ya know, every time people like you and ernie open your yaps, mahmoud ahmadinejad smiles that creepy little smile and chuckles his chuckle; and david duke kicks back on the veranda with a mint juliip cradeled in his grubby little fingers and drawls "think i'll take the rest of the day off. ernie and roudy are doing my work for me.." you, and people like you, who use their judaism and the squeal of "anti-semitism" to cover up their own inadequacies and personality flaws, do a disservice to jews everywhere. even yigal palmor, a spokesman for the israeli foreign ministry has said the term "anti-semitism" is way over used. gee, i've been saying that for years.

and i guess, at least by your reasoning, that would make the two of you the anti-semites for disagreeing with israeli foreign policy...tsk, tsk, tsk.

This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred is encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos when you think of him. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust, while enjoying it. In short, he would make a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

LOL...somehow, the power of your "indignant righteousness" about my alleged bigotry loses a lot of its effectiveness when you nestle it among your own anti-irish, anti-catholic posts, not to mention your many posts directed at other ethnicities or religions.

(here's a little aside. greg stanton, a renowned genocide scholar was asked to give a presentation on genocide in front of the state department. he named eight stages of genocide. stage 3 states "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases." remind you of anyone?)

i am a reasonable guy, up to a point. i just lack the patience to indulge in these constant school hallway fights where we hit each other in the arm hundreds of times with silly little statements, so i just let you (pl) prattle on and on and when your prattle reaches. some threshold point, i'll give you a good smack in the gob or two, at which point you will start a whine not unlike the whine you are doing now.

i would call it parodic irreverence. i believe hoss refers to such banter as bitterly sarcastic humour. whatever the sauce for the goose or gander is, yours invariably ends up being cooked. hey, you're a tough guy, or at least are trying to project that image. stop acting like you are so afraid of me.

Understandable. We are Each Human Beings first. Each with Unalienable Rights. What we do with those Rights is another thing. We Are Each accountable both here and Upstairs. Best to not forget that. I am a Supporter of Israel's Right to exist as a Free State. Getting past generations of Hatred on all sides of the equation is not an easy thing, though. Repercussion after repercussion, it is not always easy to see the right path. I think Justice starts with refrain, on all sides.

i believe the maxim "if you want peace, work for justice" has a lot of validity. i also think the only path to justice is the truth...hard objective truths told in a nonjudgmental way but, more importantly, accepted as being told in a nonjudgmental way. i also think the truth shines least favourably on the people in power.

i don't see that happening any time soon. i don't think israel's government is set up to accomodate such honesty and that she serves too many masters. i think it is a mess, falling apart at the seams, and has no idea how to get help. it exhibits all the flaws of a parkiamentary systems and none of the virtues.

as for the right to exist, i have heard it said a lot but i have only heard it used in reference to israel. i am not saying that israel doesn't have a right to exist, but i wonder who or what conferred this right upon israel, and when it was conferred, and what exactly it entails. i don't think any such a right is codified in international law.

let's see...

i am opposed to american politicians fundraising in foreign countries, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i am opposed to american politicians accepting money from american citizens who have expatriated themselves by becoming citizens of a foreign country and taking up permanent residence in that country, but i fail to make an exception for israel...

i express a warm welcome to israelis (i am sure most of them are jews) who come to this country and seek citizenship here. i encourage them to take part in our wonderful democracy and enjoy the benefits of this great country. seemingly that is wrong for who knows what reason, perhaps because i extended that greeting to all other immigrants.

so if i do not treat israelis and jews as though they were special, if i treat the equally, then that qualifies me as an anti-semite, it seems...cool. i seem to be in good company with several nobel peace prize winners, the president and many former presidents, world leaders and humanitarians and etc.

ya know, every time people like you and ernie open your yaps, mahmoud ahmadinejad smiles that creepy little smile and chuckles his chuckle; and david duke kicks back on the veranda with a mint juliip cradeled in his grubby little fingers and drawls "think i'll take the rest of the day off. ernie and roudy are doing my work for me.." you, and people like you, who use their judaism and the squeal of "anti-semitism" to cover up their own inadequacies and personality flaws, do a disservice to jews everywhere. even yigal palmor, a spokesman for the israeli foreign ministry has said the term "anti-semitism" is way over used. gee, i've been saying that for years.

and i guess, at least by your reasoning, that would make the two of you the anti-semites for disagreeing with israeli foreign policy...tsk, tsk, tsk.
Nice try no cigar. You're opposed to everything Jew or Israel. You started out by squealing like a pig about Romney's fundraising trip to Israel, or Israel / US dual citizenships (a typical anti Semitic theme), and when it was brought to your attention that it is nothing unusual and has been going on all the time with other politicians in the past, and that there are dual citizens of dozens of other countries, you've been squirming since then with one meaningless blabbering post after another.

Let's give Ernie credit where credit is due. He spotted you for what you are at record speed.

PS. Your deceptive, manipulative "tactics" won't work here, nobody knows you or gives a rat's ass about you, and from the looks of it, you're off to a horrible start.

Forum List

Back