Well, I'll Be Damned and YHWH Bless America.

You sure do prove to everyone that MLK was right. Heh Heh.

" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "

MLK jr.

This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred is encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos when you think of him. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust, while enjoying it. In short, he would make a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

Also from Roudy this thread;

Vat? Who is you talking to? Is you still no learn how to CAPITALIZE after a period? Vy is da Jew hater always sick in the head. Or maybe is you get dick in the head?

If you is so upset, take whiskey bottle out of anus and go complain to your congress person. Chances are, if you is no have Nazi congress buttface congress person like yourself, he throw yo ass out into the street.

What I find amazing about Roudy's Posts and the blatant hypocrisy that they show, this along with the obvious inability to grasp reality make his responses hilarious and untenable. First of all I know Seal from the other board and while Roudy is entitled to his own opinions he is not entitled to his own facts. If this is Seal he is not a Jew Hater he just wants justice done to all people and he sees the injustices that are being done by the Israelis to other people in the region. Second of all anyone who has read his posts know for a fact that he is not a mentally ill moron and to suggest that is, as I have said, to fly in the face of reality. But of course that is one of the only things that Roudy knows how to do.
I find it amazing that Roudy would bring up Jewish Children in the manner that he does.
HE IS THE ONE THAT WHEN HE SAW A PICTURE OF A DEAD GAZAN CHILD BURIED UP TO HIS NECK IN RUBBLE MADE SEVERAL TASTELESS JOKES ABOUT HOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH IN GAZA !!! But than again maybe in his mind there is something inherently more valuable about Jewish Children than about Gazan Children, that of course would be in line with the cultural racism that is evident in nearly all of the posts that he writes.
That cultural racism is what allows him to insult other cultures ( the Irish to name one ) without any qualms. It gives him a feeling of superiority that allows him to think that he is above reproach, cannot by criticized, and is never wrong. Something, most of us on this board even his supporters, have come to recognize is the height of hilarity.
If it is Seal I say welcome, he will be an excellent addition to this board !!!

PS Can someone please tell me what dialect Roudy is trying to imitate, it has me baffled ???

Exclusive: Romney to host fundrai... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

come on...this is getting beyond ridiculous. hell, maybe i should write in netanyahu.
Romney is going to raise funds from the Israelis who hold dual citizenship as U.S. citizens. They are legal voters as Americans and can donate legally. Doesn't that frost your nuts?

i said what i had to say about american politicians trying to raise funds in foreign lands. it was a very broad statement.

i imagine you would have problems if obama were to go to kenya or indonesia to raise funds. there are american citizens in those countries.

as for dual citizenship, i have no problem with dual citizenship whatsoever and i welcome israelis who seek and become american citizens, as well as any other nationality who does so. i myself am considered a citizen of a few countries (by blood and by soil both). i actively renounced all but my american citizenship when i became 21 years old. a lot of (most) countries do not accept such declarations of renunciation..

there is a difference though. i did not actively seek citizenship in any of those foreign countries. i think the american citizenship of any person who seeks to become the citizen of a foreign country and who participates in the politics and/or the electoral processes of that foreign country should have their american citizenship revoked..

i think the term most commonly and frequently used to describe such people who seek citizenship in a foreign country is "ex-patriot." the term is succinct and it is sufficient.

Hey... Any Jew hatin' goin' on in here?

Yep, sure 'nough looks like it...

Lets me know when we gets to the part abouts them Jews eatin' babies, 'kay?
This Jew hater known as "seal" is an import from another board. He's a mentally ill moron who thinks Jew hatred is encouraged as part of his faith. Think Jos when you think of him. He starts out by sounding like a reasonable guy, and very quickly devolves into posting pictures of dead or starving Jewish children in the Holocaust, while enjoying it. In short, he would make a lot of the Jew haters here look like amateurs.

LOL...somehow, the power of your "indignant righteousness" about my alleged bigotry loses a lot of its effectiveness when you nestle it among your own anti-irish, anti-catholic posts, not to mention your many posts directed at other ethnicities or religions.

(here's a little aside. greg stanton, a renowned genocide scholar was asked to give a presentation on genocide in front of the state department. he named eight stages of genocide. stage 3 states "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases." remind you of anyone?)

i am a reasonable guy, up to a point. i just lack the patience to indulge in these constant school hallway fights where we hit each other in the arm hundreds of times with silly little statements, so i just let you (pl) prattle on and on and when your prattle reaches. some threshold point, i'll give you a good smack in the gob or two, at which point you will start a whine not unlike the whine you are doing now.

i would call it parodic irreverence. i believe hoss refers to such banter as bitterly sarcastic humour. whatever the sauce for the goose or gander is, yours invariably ends up being cooked. hey, you're a tough guy, or at least are trying to project that image. stop acting like you are so afraid of me.

Hey... Any Jew hatin' goin' on in here?

Yep, sure 'nough looks like it...

Lets me know when we gets to the part abouts them Jews eatin' babies, 'kay?

LOL...somehow, the power of your "indignant righteousness" about my alleged bigotry loses a lot of its effectiveness when you nestle it among your own anti-irish, anti-catholic posts, not to mention your many posts directed at other ethnicities or religions.

(here's a little aside. greg stanton, a renowned genocide scholar was asked to give a presentation on genocide in front of the state department. he named eight stages of genocide. stage 3 states "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases." remind you of anyone?)

i am a reasonable guy, up to a point. i just lack the patience to indulge in these constant school hallway fights where we hit each other in the arm hundreds of times with silly little statements, so i just let you (pl) prattle on and on and when your prattle reaches. some threshold point, i'll give you a good smack in the gob or two, at which point you will start a whine not unlike the whine you are doing now.

i would call it parodic irreverence. i believe hoss refers to such banter as bitterly sarcastic humour. whatever the sauce for the goose or gander is, yours invariably ends up being cooked. hey, you're a tough guy, or at least are trying to project that image. stop acting like you are so afraid of me.
Did anybody understand a word this psycho said? Feel free to translate.

come on...this is getting beyond ridiculous. hell, maybe i should write in netanyahu.
Romney is going to raise funds from the Israelis who hold dual citizenship as U.S. citizens. They are legal voters as Americans and can donate legally. Doesn't that frost your nuts?

i said what i had to say about american politicians trying to raise funds in foreign lands. it was a very broad statement.

i imagine you would have problems if obama were to go to kenya or indonesia to raise funds. there are american citizens in those countries.

as for dual citizenship, i have no problem with dual citizenship whatsoever and i welcome israelis who seek and become american citizens, as well as any other nationality who does so. i myself am considered a citizen of a few countries (by blood and by soil both). i actively renounced all but my american citizenship when i became 21 years old. a lot of (most) countries do not accept such declarations of renunciation..

there is a difference though. i did not actively seek citizenship in any of those foreign countries. i think the american citizenship of any person who seeks to become the citizen of a foreign country and who participates in the politics and/or the electoral processes of that foreign country should have their american citizenship revoked..

i think the term most commonly and frequently used to describe such people who seek citizenship in a foreign country is "ex-patriot." the term is succinct and it is sufficient.
I think the term that applies to you is STUPID. there are are dual citizens of US and over a hundred different countries, currently living in the US. Some are triple and quadruple even.

Generally speaking the US has no problems with it, as America is a country of immigrants. If there are issues, it's always the other countries that do not allow it. You would have to officially renounce your citizenship to Russia, India, Brazil, and China for example, if you decide to become a US citizen.

Fookin' Jaysus, those Heebee's are at it again!

Methinks you is da one in ze middle:

let me make this simple and generic for you. i do not think any person who is a candidate for any federal, state, or municipal political office in the united states of america, let alone a candidate for the president of the united states, should accept funds coming specifically from the people or government of a foreign country, nor do i think a candidate should actively participate in such a fund raiser on foreign soil.

i cannot recall any candidate doing such a thing.

maybe you do think it is OK for an american candidate to accept and raise campaign funds in such a way, at which point i would question your loyalty to this country.

also, it is just plain stupid. i have never been one to lend credence to the cry of "ZOG" but this only adds fuel to that fire and substance to the claim. get real. you are your own worst enemies. as soon as someone makes a claim based upon some anti-semitic stereotype or another, you all are going to jump right in and reinforce it.

Americans who work overseas are still American citizens and can vote as well as contribute to our elections.
President Clinton did it. Hillary Clinton did it and Sen. Obama did it.
President Obama went overseas to get donations from Americans.
FEC: Obama funds from abroad may total $3.3M - USATODAY.com
The mainstream Media thought it was fine and very smart of him to do so.
President Obama raised around 3.3 million from overseas in 2008.

Now it's not OK because Romney is doing it?
It's legal, has been for a long time. Congressmen in the house and Senate, as well as Presidential candidates have done it. Now that they are getting very significant amounts of donations it's brought up in the news.
Fine when Dem's do it, bad when repubs do it. :lol:

let me make this simple and generic for you. i do not think any person who is a candidate for any federal, state, or municipal political office in the united states of america, let alone a candidate for the president of the united states, should accept funds coming specifically from the people or government of a foreign country, nor do i think a candidate should actively participate in such a fund raiser on foreign soil.

maybe you do think it is OK for an american candidate to accept and raise campaign funds in such a way, at which point i would question your loyalty to this country.

also, it is just plain stupid. i have never been one to lend credence to the cry of "ZOG" but this only adds fuel to that fire and substance to the claim. get real. you are your own worst enemies. as soon as someone makes a claim based upon some anti-semitic stereotype or another, you all are going to jump right in and reinforce it.

Then you better sure as fuck start condemning President Obama and his minions...
Let's not forget Obama's apology to the Muslim world and bowing down and kissing the filthy Saudi King's hand.

images

Last edited:

Americans who work overseas are still American citizens and can vote as well as contribute to our elections.

It's legal, has been for a long time. Congressmen in the house and Senate, as well as Presidential candidates have done it. Now that they are getting very significant amounts of donations it's brought up in the news.
It's not okay because Jews are involved and the Jew hating pigs don't like it. We're not dealing with reasonable, otherwise sane and rational people here.

It's not okay because Jews are involved and the Jew hating pigs don't like it. We're not dealing with reasonable, otherwise sane and rational people here.

Obama

"Israel for Obama" Campaign

Originally started by American-Israelis in late May, the "Israel for Obama" campaign aimed to refute the smears made against Obama concerning Israel and the Jewish community. This was done by gaining endorsements from Israel.When the Illinois Senator Barack Obama took a Middle East trip from Afghanistan to Iraq, Jordan and finally to Israel, they organized a small "Israel for Obama" rally for him.

Ira Forman, executive director of the National Jewish Democratic Council stated that "The Democratic operation in the Jewish community was more extensive than I've seen in 35 years," The chairman of the campaign in Israel, Yeshiyah Amariel,and others such as the Jewish Alliance for Change and the Jewish Council for Education & Research used YouTube to releasing video endorsements from officials and normal people in Israel for Obama and his positions (such as "Israelis for Obama" and "right man for the job.") In the closing weeks of the election the campaign used support from Israelis to fight the smears spread online by bloggers. Its success caused the polls of Jewish support for Obama to increase so that by the time of the Nov 4 election, according to exit polls, 77% of the voting American Jewish community voted for Barack Obama over the 23% that were for John McCain.

apparently, you are incapable if discerning the difference between american citizens working overseas, many of them military, or a person who comes into this country and seeks citizenship here and takes an oath of allegiance and from that of a citizen of this country who leaves this country and actively seeks citizenship, essentially pledging their allegiance, to another country.

perhaps an introduction to the words of the oath that new citizens to the inited states take will help you begin to understand what i am saying.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

anyway, perhaps i can make this clear to you and calm your jangled nerves. i am against anyone, jew, gentile, or otherwise, who is a citizen of the united states of america, going to another country, becoming a citizen of that country and pledging their loyalty and allegiance to it and yet, continuing to involve themselves in the internal politics of the united states of america. i am further against any canditate for office in this country soliciting funds from people who have pledged their allegiance to another country...and israel has such an pledge of allegiance, although i do not think they have hammered out the exact wording at this point in such a way that it will maximally exclude or demean its arab citizens.

I think the term that applies to you is STUPID. there are are dual citizens of US and over a hundred different countries, currently living in the US. Some are triple and quadruple even.

Generally speaking the US has no problems with it, as America is a country of immigrants. If there are issues, it's always the other countries that do not allow it. You would have to officially renounce your citizenship to Russia, India, Brazil, and China for example, if you decide to become a US citizen.

perhaps you should learn how to read critically. i mentioned that i had dual citizenship and that i had no particular problem with it per se. then i went on and made a distinction between a person from a foreign country seeking citizenship here and an american citizen seeking citizenship in a foreign country. i think implicit in taking an oath of fidelity and allegiance to one country is the rejection of any prior obligation of fidelity or allegiance to another country.

but what do i know. mise eire...i am of ireland and we take our oaths very seriously and go to the grave with them. we stand by our word, many times to our detriment. it seems you come from a culture whose values lie elswhere. different peoploes have different priorities.

the USA does have a problem with dual citizenship, and only recently started recognising it. the united states still calls it problematic and discourages it. and you are wrong. you do not officially have to actively renounce your citizenship in those aforementioned countries to become a citizen of this country.

Oh Brother !
Jangled nerves. :)

You are the one posting in green and red.

LOL...i just highlighted a portion of a post.

perhaps you should take a deep breath and think of the red and green as chanukah colours and dream of all that gelt you'll be haulin' in during the twelve days of chanukah. as for me, i'll do a novena candle to BD oliver plunkett for ya and i'll jiggle a few beads at an sagart and ask him to pray for your redemption and eternal salvation...and hell, if that doesn't work, we could probably sprinkle some holy water on you, but i have to warn you, for legal purposes, sometimes it burns.

perhaps you should learn how to read critically. i mentioned that i had dual citizenship and that i had no particular problem with it per se. then i went on and made a distinction between a person from a foreign country seeking citizenship here and an american citizen seeking citizenship in a foreign country. i think implicit in taking an oath of fidelity and allegiance to one country is the rejection of any prior obligation of fidelity or allegiance to another country.

but what do i know. mise eire...i am of ireland and we take our oaths very seriously and go to the grave with them. we stand by our word, many times to our detriment. it seems you come from a culture whose values lie elswhere. different peoploes have different priorities.

the USA does have a problem with dual citizenship, and only recently started recognising it. the united states still calls it problematic and discourages it. and you are wrong. you do not officially have to actively renounce your citizenship in those aforementioned countries to become a citizen of this country.
Ah Shadap, no one is interested in your idiotic philosophizing. If you are an American and you have Canadian or British parents, or born there and brought over here, you can seek Dual Citizenship from the British or Canadian Embassy and obtain a passport of that country. I know many people that have done it. You don't know JACKSHIT about JACKSHIT!

How do you lunatics find your way to this board? Is there an advertisement on the bulletin board at the asylum?

Ah Shadap, no one is interested in your idiotic philosophizing. If you are an American and you have Canadian or British parents, or born there and brought over here, you can seek Dual Citizenship from the British or Canadian Embassy and obtain a passport of that country. I know many people that have done it. You don't know JACKSHIT about JACKSHIT!

my, my...you are an excitable boy...i never claimed to know anything particularly, but i do know that if i am born on canadian or british soil, or if i am born of exclusively canadian or exclusively british parents (pl), then i am a citizen of those respective countries and i do not have to appeal to their embassy for status as a citizen as it is automatic. also, given your little scenario, their is no way i could be an american citizen except by jus soli because jus sanguinis does not extend beyond parentage, although i am sure we can nit pick the USC on that one and find some exception to the rule.

man, you sound like you are making things up as you go along...and while we are here, a person does not go to an embassy or wherever to seek dual citizenship. a person goes to an embassy or some particular office to seek citizenship for the particular country represented by that office and for that particular country only. sometimes in the process of a country granting a person citizenship results in that person dual citizenship, but no embassy in the world has the authority to grant dual citizenship.

excuse me for not being fluent in "jackshit". english is a language i use for facility as i am in america and if "jackshit" is your primary language, i apologise to you for my lack of fluency in your native tongue.

my, my...you are an excitable boy...i never claimed to know anything particularly, but i do know that if i am born on canadian or british soil, or if i am born of exclusively canadian or exclusively british parents (pl), then i am a citizen of those respective countries and i do not have to appeal to their embassy for status as a citizen as it is automatic. also, given your little scenario, their is no way i could be an american citizen except by jus soli because jus sanguinis does not extend beyond parentage, although i am sure we can nit pick the USC on that one and find some exception to the rule.

man, you sound like you are making things up as you go along...and while we are here, a person does not go to an embassy or wherever to seek dual citizenship. a person goes to an embassy or some particular office to seek citizenship for the particular country represented by that office and for that particular country only. sometimes in the process of a country granting a person citizenship results in that person dual citizenship, but no embassy in the world has the authority to grant dual citizenship.

excuse me for not being fluent in "jackshit". english is a language i use for facility as i am in america and if "jackshit" is your primary language, i apologise to you for my lack of fluency in your native tongue.
Nope, you are a citizen in principle but until you apply your ass to the Embassy and they have a chance to review your file would they grant you official citizenship status, by issuing you either a citizenship certificate or a US passport. And, there is always a chance you will be denied, which in your case, is highly likely.

If you come here as a tourist and give birth to a child, get a US Birth Certificate, and then take off to where you came from, and five or ten years down the road come back into the US, requesting US citizenship or a US Passport, you will not, I repeat NOT be granted US citizenship. Because your filthy Islamist worshipping ass did not live here. I reckon many other countries have the same laws. I have some friends that practice law in this area.

Vat? Who is you talking to? Is you still no learn how to CAPITALIZE after a period? Vy is da Jew hater always sick in the head. Or maybe is you get dick in the head?

If you is so upset, take whiskey bottle out of anus and go complain to your congress person. Chances are, if you is no have Nazi congress buttface congress person like yourself, he throw yo ass out into the street.

What I find amazing about Roudy's Posts and the blatant hypocrisy that they show, this along with the obvious inability to grasp reality make his responses hilarious and untenable. First of all I know Seal from the other board and while Roudy is entitled to his own opinions he is not entitled to his own facts. If this is Seal he is not a Jew Hater he just wants justice done to all people and he sees the injustices that are being done by the Israelis to other people in the region. Second of all anyone who has read his posts know for a fact that he is not a mentally ill moron and to suggest that is, as I have said, to fly in the face of reality. But of course that is one of the only things that Roudy knows how to do.
I find it amazing that Roudy would bring up Jewish Children in the manner that he does.
HE IS THE ONE THAT WHEN HE SAW A PICTURE OF A DEAD GAZAN CHILD BURIED UP TO HIS NECK IN RUBBLE MADE SEVERAL TASTELESS JOKES ABOUT HOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY AT THE BEACH IN GAZA !!! But than again maybe in his mind there is something inherently more valuable about Jewish Children than about Gazan Children, that of course would be in line with the cultural racism that is evident in nearly all of the posts that he writes.
That cultural racism is what allows him to insult other cultures ( the Irish to name one ) without any qualms. It gives him a feeling of superiority that allows him to think that he is above reproach, cannot by criticized, and is never wrong. Something, most of us on this board even his supporters, have come to recognize is the height of hilarity.

PS Can someone please tell me what dialect Roudy is trying to imitate, it has me baffled ???
Are you serious, PatCat? Seal was/is soulmate of ol' BJ, remember?[/QUOTE]

that would be brigadier general james david to you, troop.

he was one of the most abused, harrassed, and maligned posters on another board due to his lebanese heritage and the fact that he stood for justice.

no one really tried to refute anything he said so they instead attacked him, which he lived with, but they went beyond that and cruelly attacked his wife and daughter, even at one point accusing him of physically abusing his wife in order to induce premature labour so that his daughter could be born on hitler's birthday. that's pretty low to accuse someone of that just because of his political position.

Are you serious, PatCat? Seal was/is soulmate of ol' BJ, remember?

that would be brigadier general james david to you, troop.

he was one of the most abused, harrassed, and maligned posters on another board due to his lebanese heritage and the fact that he stood for justice.

no one really tried to refute anything he said so they instead attacked him, which he lived with, but they went beyond that and cruelly attacked his wife and daughter, even at one point accusing him of physically abusing his wife in order to induce premature labour so that his daughter could be born on hitler's birthday. that's pretty low to accuse someone of that just because of his political position.
[/QUOTE]

I thought he called himself BJ cause you gave him BJ's? There ya go again whining like a fucking bitch!

cry-baby.jpg

Oh Brother !
Jangled nerves. :)

You are the one posting in green and red.

LOL...i just highlighted a portion of a post.

perhaps you should take a deep breath and think of the red and green as chanukah colours and dream of all that gelt you'll be haulin' in during the twelve days of chanukah. as for me, i'll do a novena candle to BD oliver plunkett for ya and i'll jiggle a few beads at an sagart and ask him to pray for your redemption and eternal salvation...and hell, if that doesn't work, we could probably sprinkle some holy water on you, but i have to warn you, for legal purposes, sometimes it burns.
Light a stick of dyn-o-mite for Bobby Sands while you're at it.

Forum List

Back