Well I guess Killing Americans with due process is OK

You know, if a horde of terrorists were on their way to attack an overseas US base, and our drones took them out, and one of them happened to be a 16 year old boy who was an American citizen, are we supposed to somehow NOT kill him while stopping the attack? Would people really be so stupid as to claim his rights were violated?

If you can see the stupidity of that kind of thinking, it should not take much effort to realize we cannot afford to wait until an attack is underway. If we can prevent an attack from even getting off the launch pad, then we should do so. And sometimes that means a pre-emptive strike.

If you are hanging out with terrorists in Yemen, and you get killed, that is not the fault of the US government, and your rights are not being violated.

It isn't like this kid was killed while sightseeing at the top of the World Trade Center.

Kill the brown babies.

Got it

I think those folks arguing that this guy was a bomb-toting terrorist are just as silly as the ones claiming he was a lollipop-loving-tot who was bending over to pick up his teddy bear when he got it.

WE don't know. But I think this drone program and kill lists and targeting behavior patterns that has been going on for about 13 years now needs to be investigated.

You don't protect the United States of America by turning it into something else altogether.

I think those folks arguing that this guy was a bomb-toting terrorist are just as silly as the ones claiming he was a lollipop-loving-tot who was bending over to pick up his teddy bear when he got it.

WE don't know. But I think this drone program and kill lists and targeting behavior patterns that has been going on for about 13 years now needs to be investigated.

You don't protect the United States of America by turning it into something else altogether.

You take up arms against the United States of America ON FOREIGN SOIL as a part of a terror unit and you fucking die.

Period.

You do it here at home and you're a criminal, subject to the laws and rules of criminal proceedings. IF you are acting on behalf of a foreign power, you are not subject to any laws, rules, conventions, treaties, protocols or proceedings unless you are a soldier, dressed in a uniform, wearing a badge of rank, with a Unit designation on your uniform and commanded by officers of that Army. In that case, you are entitled to the Geneva Protocols

Otherwise, you are subject to summary execution. Period.

The coward in chief is not off base here.

He is still a coward, a liar, a piece of fucking shit, an America-Hating scumbag and a general, all-around shitbag, but he's not doing anything wrong in this case.

Last edited:
When a country declares war it's open season on the enemy until it's over. America has never intentionally targeted American citizens for destruction in it's entire history. Who signs the death warrant and what faceless bureaucrat gets to determine which American citizen will be labeled and targeted by a missile attack. That's what "due-process" is about.

You take up arms against the United States of America ON FOREIGN SOIL as a part of a terror unit and you fucking die.

Period.

So do you have any evidence that this guy did that?
Or any evidence that he didn't?

Point being - no one really knows whether he was targeted or not.

Point being - those claiming he was are speaking out of their asses. There is not a shred of evidence to support that claim. Not even the ACLU makes that claim.

There's not a whole hell of a lot of evidence either way.
To say "he definitely was not" is just as much fantasy as saying "he definitely was"

A former senior official in the Obama administration told me that after Abdulrahman’s killing, the president was "surprised and upset and wanted an explanation." The former official, who worked on the targeted killing program, said that according to intelligence and Special Operations officials, the target of the strike was al-Banna, the AQAP propagandist. "We had no idea the kid was there. We were told al-Banna was alone," the former official told me. Once it became clear that the teenager had been killed, he added, military and intelligence officials asserted, "It was a mistake, a bad mistake." However, John Brennan, at the time President Obama’s senior adviser on counterterrorism and homeland security, "suspected that the kid had been killed intentionally and ordered a review. I don’t know what happened with the review."

Obama 'Surprised,' 'Upset' When Anwar Al-Awlaki's Teenage Son Was Killed By U.S. Drone Strike

So, what happened to the review?

When a country declares war it's open season on the enemy until it's over. America has never intentionally targeted American citizens for destruction in it's entire history. Who signs the death warrant and what faceless bureaucrat gets to determine which American citizen will be labeled and targeted by a missile attack. That's what "due-process" is about.

Anyone, Americans included, that join al Qaeda and moves to their remote camps inside of other countries and helps plan strikes, recruit others for their war, or just gives the enemy their knowledge of America is fair game for a missile up their traitorous asses. :D:D

From your own link:

A clear admission by the ACLU that the US government did not know a 16 year old US citizen was in the target group in an overseas military operating theater.

Includes means, includes. Which obviously means there is another method of targeting. You need to read up on how drones are targeting. And if we are killing people on "patterns" I have to ask, what the f..k is wrong with us?

The boy was not targeted for death by name by our government, period.

He was killed in a drone strike while part of a group of terrorists. Not exactly an innocent bystander.

The first sentence I will say MAYBE because I don't and you don't know who is on the list.

The second is a bald faced misrepresentation of the facts. Funny that when the ACLU disagrees with the liberals the liberals all of a sudden start not believing them.

Point being - those claiming he was are speaking out of their asses. There is not a shred of evidence to support that claim. Not even the ACLU makes that claim.

There's not a whole hell of a lot of evidence either way.
To say "he definitely was not" is just as much fantasy as saying "he definitely was"

A former senior official in the Obama administration told me that after Abdulrahman’s killing, the president was "surprised and upset and wanted an explanation." The former official, who worked on the targeted killing program, said that according to intelligence and Special Operations officials, the target of the strike was al-Banna, the AQAP propagandist. "We had no idea the kid was there. We were told al-Banna was alone," the former official told me. Once it became clear that the teenager had been killed, he added, military and intelligence officials asserted, "It was a mistake, a bad mistake." However, John Brennan, at the time President Obama’s senior adviser on counterterrorism and homeland security, "suspected that the kid had been killed intentionally and ordered a review. I don’t know what happened with the review."

Obama 'Surprised,' 'Upset' When Anwar Al-Awlaki's Teenage Son Was Killed By U.S. Drone Strike

So, what happened to the review?

It went the way of a complicit MSM and a whole bunch of folks that just don't give a damn about the rule of law especially when applied to brown skinned people.

Too bad about the kid. I'd prefer to have some due process guidelines. But it's not like the two terrorists weren't informed that their activities in killing Americans put them in harm's way, and they should cease and desist and turn themselves in.

Anyone, Americans included, that join al Qaeda and moves to their remote camps inside of other countries and helps plan strikes, recruit others for their war, or just gives the enemy their knowledge of America is fair game for a missile up their traitorous asses. :D:D

As a matter of course and habit, I rarely agree with BlindBoo.

In THIS CASE, however, I happily by-pass that rule of thumb and (to his shock and possible dismay?) I offer some props.

I agree with what he said in that post.

Colonoscopy by drone is the order of the day for anybody who tries to help those who have attacked us or who try to help those who did or who plan to.

Ok do you have any evidence that this 16 was doing any of that stuff?

A previous link suggested that he was not and administration officials called this "a mistake ... a bad one."

So what information do you have that they did not?

So if Jeb Bush gets elected president then he pretty much can kill anyone he wants as long as the CIA says they are a threat. Interesting.

You are grossly oversimplifying a long and complicated process with many checks and balances.

As a matter of course and habit, I rarely agree with BlindBoo.

In THIS CASE, however, I happily by-pass that rule of thumb and (to his shock and possible dismay?) I offer some props.

I agree with what he said in that post.

Colonoscopy by drone is the order of the day for anybody who tries to help those who have attacked us or who try to help those who did or who plan to.

Must be snowing in Hell huh?

The kid's dad was a terrorist who took the kid to Yemen. It was a mistake, and they thought they were shooting at someone else. But it's not like we carpet bombed a city. I think the dad can have the blame on that one.

Ok do you have any evidence that this 16 was doing any of that stuff?

A previous link suggested that he was not and administration officials called this "a mistake ... a bad one."

So what information do you have that they did not?

None. I wasn't specifically speaking about the 16 year old. However, according to one source the terrorist who was supposedly the target and near the boy was defiantly doing that stuff.

So if Jeb Bush gets elected president then he pretty much can kill anyone he wants as long as the CIA says they are a threat. Interesting.

You are grossly oversimplifying a long and complicated process with many checks and balances.

I will say these operations should be moved out of the scope of the CIA and into the scope of the US military.

The CIA should not be performing war fighting or even "assassinations".

Subterfuge and Intelligence Gathering should be it.

I will say these operations should be moved out of the scope of the CIA and into the scope of the US military.

The CIA should not be performing war fighting or even "assassinations".

Subterfuge and Intelligence Gathering should be it.

I'm not sure that's possible. The CIA is gather the intelligence as to where these people are, and it seems that in most instances they move about. It appears to be pretty "real time." Conversely, Osama seemed to have a "safe house" provided by Pakistan. He was pretty stationary. And they had to have a positive ID to show the world.

Forum List

Back