Well Hell

When my housekeeper stole from me, I divorced her.

Course, now I have to make my own sammiches.
Been married FOUR times.
1, Iceland/Nurse
2, German/Nurse
3 Phillipines/ Nurse
4, Cajun/Nurse

Any man can get married but a REAL man NEEDS a good housekeeper. We had a cook growing up because MY parents did not cook. I eat at places like Denny's all the time. You know you may have just helped me see the light! Fury don't need no damn wife NOR house keeper I need a DAMN Denny's waitress.
Learn to cook. I do it and it's not that hard. Get a good cookbook and just follow the directions, it's easy.

Been married FOUR times.
1, Iceland/Nurse
2, German/Nurse
3 Phillipines/ Nurse
4, Cajun/Nurse

Any man can get married but a REAL man NEEDS a good housekeeper. We had a cook growing up because MY parents did not cook. I eat at places like Denny's all the time. You know you may have just helped me see the light! Fury don't need no damn wife NOR house keeper I need a DAMN Denny's waitress.
If you're gonna keep eating at Denny's, maybe You should marry another nurse.

Glad you caught her. Just, don't get your hopes up too much about her going to prison. She may, but from my experience in a prison, the liberals do everything they can to keep that from happening. The Warden told us several times during training that the average offender gets busted between 8 and 11 times before they ever see prison.
I understand data content will be the thing.

Been married FOUR times.
1, Iceland/Nurse
2, German/Nurse
3 Phillipines/ Nurse
4, Cajun/Nurse

Learn to cook. I do it and it's not that hard. Get a good cookbook and just follow the directions, it's easy.
NO! Kitchens are EVIL!

I made these the other day.

deviled eggs.jpg

Dear Fury, happy to see you back and HAPPY Birthday! And many many more healthy ones. We have been missing you, the real ranger!

BTW, start looking for a Russian wife for change: Russian (or any Slavic) women are best looking in the world, they usually cook great and also can do a lot of other things. Warning: they also are smart.

Dear Fury, happy to see you back and HAPPY Birthday! And many many more healthy ones. We have been missing you, the real ranger!

BTW, start looking for a Russian wife for change: Russian (or any Slavic) women are best looking in the world, they usually cook great and also can do a lot of other things. Warning: they also are smart.
Find her and send me a link. I have a great deal of respect for Russian women.

Hey Fury, I just thought of something - You got the housekeeper put on ice, and hey, we haven't heard from Bodey in a while! ;)

No, Fury, sorry. Thanks for having a respect for us, but this is something you have do by yourself. Move to Russia for a year, I can guarantee: you'll see at least a dozen during your fist month you'd love to marry. But only your heart should be your advisor.

No, Fury, sorry. Thanks for having a respect for us, but this is something you have do by yourself. Move to Russia for a year, I can guarantee: you'll see at least a dozen during your fist month you'd love to marry. But only your heart should be your advisor.
I know a woman in Serbia, a nationally know artist. Dora, now her I would marry in a minute. I have "cyber viewed" apartments in Kiev.

Forum List

Back