Welcome To Walmart (video)

That's an appropriate sentence. Not too long, but long enough to really hurt.

Locally the greeters have disappeared from Walmart.

Unofficially it was said that they were no longer effective as their asking to see receipts when suspicious were being met with threatening behaviour.....so most had given up asking.

Unofficially it was said that they were no longer effective as their asking to see receipts when suspicious were being met with threatening behaviour.....so most had given up asking.

I go to Wal-mart every once in a while and when I'm leaving the store I have receipt in hand and gladly let the greeter (usually an old person) check it out. It only takes a few seconds and it makes them feel as though they're contributing.

Wow. Who punches old ladies in the face?

We still have greeters here. Black people don't punch them. Mostly, people know if you have something not bagged to stop at the door for the old person or handicapped person to check your receipt. Old people are slow, so there's often someone in front of you. I've only seen a couple of people get testy and they were white soccer mom types. There's a pretty even mix where I am and the vast majority of them, black and white, view hitting old ladies as cowardly unless you are older than her and she instigated.

• Banned
Blacks are famous for attacking the elderly

Blacks are famous for attacking the elderly

Not around here. Mostly, when I've heard of a senior getting hit, it ends up being Bubba and his dad getting into it. I know places are different, but I have a hard time thinking this is common anywhere. These women dont just have 1 or 2 grandkids ... they have a dozen or more.

How did you like that "apology"? Real convincing, huh? Let's hope somebody kicks the livin' shit out of her in jail.

This Jacquetta Simmons is one of a significant number of American Blacks who are oriented to the notion that when a White person does something you don't like, and if that White person seems vulnerable, physical assault is the way to respond. And it is this attitude (not marijuana) which is why Blacks dominate the U.S. prison census. One example of this kind of thinking is this Asclepias character who boasted early on about having punched his teacher in the face because the teacher "hit" him with a book to wake him when he was sleeping in class. Asclepias clearly has been indoctrinated with an aspect of the ghetto mentality that promotes this sense of jungle retribution -- as has Jacquetta Simmons.

Unfortunately, rather than learning a constructive lesson from her prison sentence, Simmons will be embraced by the clique of similarly indoctrinated Blacks in prison whose attitude and ideology will further promote the propensity for race-based violent retribution for anything they regard as "disrespect." And when Simmons is released she will rejoin that faction of Blacks who will further promote this aspect of the ghetto mentality, thereby infecting otherwise intelligent individuals like our Asclepias.

Forum List

Back