Welcome to “Palestine”: Enjoy the brutal crackdown on reform!

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
“The Palestinian Authority security forces on Tuesday forcibly broke up a press conference held at the headquarters of the Popular Alliance for Change in Ramallah, which calls for reform of the Palestine Liberation Organization.

Eyewitnesses and journalists told The New Arab that the security forces brandished their weapons and carried big sticks while expelling the participants and prevented journalists from documenting the event, as well as detained a number of them.

Jihad Barakat, a Ramallah-based journalist complained that the security forces violated their rights and dealt with them by threatening, saying, "They took my national identity and expelled me out the place … later, they returned it to me and asked me to leave the area to avoid the arrest.

Following the storming, the organisers of the conference, a coalition of Palestinian political and civil society activists, tried to hold the conference out of the headquarters, but the security forces prevented them too.“

“The Palestinian Authority security forces on Tuesday forcibly broke up a press conference held at the headquarters of the Popular Alliance for Change in Ramallah, which calls for reform of the Palestine Liberation Organization.

Eyewitnesses and journalists told The New Arab that the security forces brandished their weapons and carried big sticks while expelling the participants and prevented journalists from documenting the event, as well as detained a number of them.

Jihad Barakat, a Ramallah-based journalist complained that the security forces violated their rights and dealt with them by threatening, saying, "They took my national identity and expelled me out the place … later, they returned it to me and asked me to leave the area to avoid the arrest.

Following the storming, the organisers of the conference, a coalition of Palestinian political and civil society activists, tried to hold the conference out of the headquarters, but the security forces prevented them too.“

The Palestinian security forces are there to protect Israel.

Palestinian Authority Budget 28% for Security Forces - Funded by US​

You need to keep up. Abbas left the PA in June of 2007 and the US appointed him as dictator in the West Bank.
Hey psycho, elected in 2005…

57EB99DE-F9C9-4EF3-A37C-32BD1B8F5382.jpeg

Of course. They want to control the narrative, and they want the power. Hamas is nothing for the Palestinian people except another cog keeping the people in their place.

Fayyad's first appointment as Prime Minister on 15 June 2007, which was justified by Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas on the basis of "national emergency", was not confirmed by the Palestinian Legislative Council.

This appointment was challenged as illegal, because it was not approved by the Legislative Council as required by the Palestinian Basic Law.[16][17]

The so called PA in the West Bank is a coup government.

Cm9Xd_LWAAEcwjG.jpg

Fayyad's first appointment as Prime Minister on 15 June 2007, which was justified by Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas on the basis of "national emergency", was not confirmed by the Palestinian Legislative Council.

This appointment was challenged as illegal, because it was not approved by the Legislative Council as required by the Palestinian Basic Law.[16][17]

An Islamic terrorist enclave with an alphabet soup collection of labels (PA, PLC, PNC, PNA, DIMA) for a non-functioning, pretend government pretending to have a 'president'.

Now that's pretty darn funny.

Elected by majority of Pestilinians, you mental patient.

59F3249D-4C8C-41B1-A6DA-BC37CC3077B5.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back