WELCOME TO AMERICA!... Here's how you get your free crap!

I have decided not to go to work this week....
I will stay away from the job for a while.
Soon the social workers will notice my absence and they will stop by to set me up with my benefits.
Free Internet and cable and cell phone and food stamps.I will have my rent paid for.How many years for unemployment benefits is it now?...Free health care under ObamaCare...I will be under my parents plan I'm sure even though I am almost 60 and my Dad passed away...I think i fit in under some kind of coverage.

I wonder why I have waited so long to do this.

Go for it. Please. Do it.

Oh yeah.

I needed for the Democrat party to take over.
You don't get this kind of deal when those bastard republicans are in power.
They want people to work for their stuff.

Silly republicans...
Nobody will vote for politicians like that.

Silly Republicans, they are the ones who gave away all that free shit to the Mexicans.

Republicans want the middle class to hate the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

Here is a link to that page from May 2008:WelcometoUSA.gov | Government Benefits

And since I know you guys like pictures, here's a photo from the 2008 page:

2dawup2.gif

The blog you linked to does not show anything bad about Democrat Congresses who are responsible for all that. If you don't know it's one-sided, you would if you understood Congress is behind spending. They also omitted Clinton State Department notes that describe the 1993 bombing under Clinton and Madeline Allbright's revealing page on the War Crimes of Saddam Hussein and her speeches on what needed to be done to control his war crimes. Clinton did not take her advice. Bush did. Democrats erased all aspects of her page on Iraq to falsely and calumniously blame Bush for things he did based on Clinton's omissions.

This Republic is in peril of becoming another failed Communist entity under Obama. Don't shoot Republicans in the head when that happens.

And quit using Freudian epithets to blame Republicans for Democrat doings.

You are beating a dead Democrat horse

No he's not kidding.

I guess 16 Trillion in debt isn't enough.

Bush and the Republican Congress were huge big spenders, indeed.

You're lying. Bush had the budget under control until Nancy Pelosi took control of Congress and started passing spending bills to beat the band, and you know it.

Stop lying and obfuscating for the Democrat/Union/Communist Party.

The Karma will be the loss of the Bill of Rights and I'll hold you and your fellow liars responsible for it.

Oh yeah.

I needed for the Democrat party to take over.
You don't get this kind of deal when those bastard republicans are in power.
They want people to work for their stuff.

Silly republicans...
Nobody will vote for politicians like that.

Silly Republicans, they are the ones who gave away all that free shit to the Mexicans.

Eric Holder's decision to giveaway 200 high-faluting guns to the Mexican cartels that Bush nixed?

You have a screw loose, buster boy.

Republicans want the middle class to hate the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

Ooh, that's a good one! Did you think that up all by yourself or did you get it from your usual source, a public bathroom wall?

Here is a link to that page from May 2008:WelcometoUSA.gov | Government Benefits

2dawup2.gif

The blog you linked to does not show anything bad about Democrat Congresses who are responsible for all that. If you don't know it's one-sided, you would if you understood Congress is behind spending. They also omitted Clinton State Department notes that describe the 1993 bombing under Clinton and Madeline Allbright's revealing page on the War Crimes of Saddam Hussein and her speeches on what needed to be done to control his war crimes. Clinton did not take her advice. Bush did. Democrats erased all aspects of her page on Iraq to falsely and calumniously blame Bush for things he did based on Clinton's omissions.

This Republic is in peril of becoming another failed Communist entity under Obama. Don't shoot Republicans in the head when that happens.

:rolleyes: The welfare reform act of 1996, which the rules for ssi for qualified aliens was part , was THE CORNERSTONE of the Republican's contract on America.

Why do you lie about things that are so easily debunked?

2dawup2.gif

That's not a link to a blog, dipshit. That's a link to an archived copy of the government page which has existed since at least 2007.

All this hooting and hollering about Obama and the Democrats giving freebies to immigrants based on that government page, and I proved that web site was created under BUSH, you fucking idiot.

What kind of dumbfuck thinks www.welcometousa.gov" is a blog?

2dawup2.gif

That's not a link to a blog, dipshit. That's a link to an archived copy of the government page which has existed since at least 2007.

All this hooting and hollering about Obama and the Democrats giving freebies to immigrants based on that government page, and I proved that web site was created under BUSH, you fucking idiot.

http:// web. archive. org /web /20080509144955 /http:// www. welcometousa.gov /Government_benefits/default .htm

When you go to webdotarchivedotorg, you have a BLOG. I reiterate, a blog is a website by a private party, and it can be (1) blown out of context for a nefarious and untrue beatup job on somebody else (2) misrepresented as something it is not, which you did, which made it a lie if it wasn't one already (3) subject to changing as the blogger sees fit to support his rant-du-jour.

YOU PUT INFORMATION HERE FROM A DAMN BLOG.
wayback.gif

President Bush's information was cataloged as whitehouse.gov and not welcometousa.gov.

Stay under the porch. You're not fit to run with the big dogs, little buddy.

Last edited:

http:// web. archive. org /web /20080509144955 /http:// www. welcometousa.gov /Government_benefits/default .htm

When you go to webdotarchivedotorg, you have a BLOG. I reiterate, a blog is a website by a private party, and it can be (1) blown out of context for a nefarious and untrue beatup job on somebody else (2) misrepresented as something it is not, which you did, which made it a lie if it wasn't one already (3) subject to changing as the blogger sees fit to support his rant-du-jour.

wayback.gif

President Bush's information was cataloged as whitehouse.gov and not welcometousa.gov.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice try to cover up a major fail.

You mean to say you have never heard of the Internet Archive and how it works? :lol:

I spanked the OP. Deal with it.

That government web site was created in 2007. Sorry to make all your butts hurt.

2dawup2.gif

:rolleyes: The welfare reform act of 1996, which the rules for ssi for qualified aliens was part , was THE CORNERSTONE of the Republican's contract on America.

Why do you lie about things that are so easily debunked?
That was not mentioned by me. Stop lying. It's unladylike, sort of like wearing a wedding veil with cigarette smoke in it for over a year.

A web site is created for immigrants to find government benefits.

In 2007.

A little under two years later, the President under whose Administration the web site was created leaves office.

Five and a half years after the site was created, an election is held.

A couple weeks after that, a piss yellow hack partisan web site alerts its readers to the government web page.

That very day and the next, three piss drinkers rush here to tell us about it, and a bunch of other piss drinkers begin piling on Obama and the Democrats since this feeds into the whole gifts to darkies thing which they believe is why Obama won. As if Obama ran out and created all these gifts right after the election or something.

Instead, they have proven the real reason Obama won. The right has been overrun with piss drinking non critical thinking idiots.

wayback.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice try to cover up a major fail.

You mean to say you have never heard of the Internet Archive and how it works? :lol:

I spanked the OP. Deal with it.

That government web site was created in 2007. Sorry to make all your butts hurt.

You referenced it as something President Bush did, which is not the truth. If it were, it would have referenced the information as being from the White House.

The fail is yours. Own it, little buddy.

Forum List

Back