Cooperate America is at war with its workers and customers.

Zarius

Rookie
Oct 17, 2012
They do not want to share the pie. Less hours less benefits. Blaming Obama care but in reality it is their greed and general hate for others that are causing these problems. Don't they understand that taking more and more from the workers hands and putting it in the CEOs hand decreases the buying power of their customers?

Last edited:
Yeah. Those cooperatives are sure greedy.

You aren't the biggest fucking toolbag on this site. That shouldn't be much comfort though.

They do not want to share the pie. Less hours less benefits. Blaming Obama care but in reality it is their greed and general hate for others that are causing these problems. Don't they understand that taking more and more from the workers hands and putting it in the CEOs hand decreases the buying power of their customers?

You sound like you are from Russia when they were still communists, not America.
They are not taking money from the workers. They get the majority of their bonus from stocks.

You do realize that running a company with many brick and mortar facilities and tohusands of employees is much more difficult than screwing a nut on a bolt don't you? Anyone can screw a nut on a bolt. Not everyone can run a company. Kind of like actors and athletes. They make top dollar because they have the talent and ability. Go to your local high school play and then go to broadway and tell me if you cant tell a difference. Business is no different.

Get out of Mom's basement, go meet local businessmen and tell them your bizarre "Theories"

See how they react

• Banned

You aren't the biggest fucking toolbag on this site. That shouldn't be much comfort though.

I already told you that palin was on her knees in front of that brother in college didnt I? She was handling something a conservative like you would know nothing about.

I already told you that palin was on her knees in front of that brother in college didnt I? She was handling something a conservative like you would know nothing about.

Did you mean Barack Obama and his favorite openly gay bodyguard Reggie Love?

"Obama: “I Just Called Reggie, I Miss Him”…

http://weaselzippers.us/2011/12/29/obama-i-just-called-reggie-i-miss-him/

Last edited:
If it was left up to these people we would still have child labor and no middle class. Conservatives hate the middle class. Conservatives hate workers rights. They hate OSHA and the EPA. They hate public schools.

Luckily the rest of the Country can see them for what they are.

Last edited:
...You aren't the biggest fucking toolbag on this site.

Right. That honor has to belong to one of those D-bags obsessed with proper usage/grammar/spelling/ETC...

Well, who can resist? The lefties here tell us daily that they are the educated, uber-intelligent among us and then butcher even the most basic grammar and spelling.

Yes, we love pointing it out and then laughing at it. Deal with it.

If it was left up to these people we would still have child labor and no middle class. Conservatives hate the middle class. Conservatives hate workers rights. They hate OSHA and the EPA. They hate public schools.

Luckily the rest of the Country see them for what they are.

Really? You got quotes on Conservatives saying they hate OSHA and child labor laws?

Fucking lying sack of monkey spunk.

Luckily the rest of the Country see them for what they are.

Really? You got quotes on Conservatives saying they hate OSHA and child labor laws?

Fucking lying sack of monkey spunk.

Tell me you dont hate those things?

You really should stop being a parrot of the lefty lies and start looking things up for yourself.
Conservatives do not hate any of the things you listed. They just want to do things in a different way. Conservatives love freedom from Big Government control.

They're in the greed business. It's our job as citizens to demand that our elected officials enact policies that protect the society (and markets businesses depend on for their survival) from unmitigated greed, which will ultimately implode under the wieght of its own success, which it did, 80 years ago, and nearly did 4 years ago.

The reason we are not doing that, in sufficient numbers, is because business interests have turned their marketing genius, for which American businesses are the envy of the world, to the task of molding public opinion in ways that advantage businesses, albeit in the medium term. The objective is to keep taxes and wages low, thus transferring wealth from consumers / workers to shareholders ... which is ironic, since one of their favorite misinfomation tools is "Wealth Redistribution." And that's been carefully evolved into "Class Warfare," since brands, as good marketing / PR firms know, need to evolve over time and not become stale.

And it's both highly successful, and pretty ironic, when in fact, highly evolved strategies that are both deliberate and well-funded, are successfully extracting wealth from our middle class, to the benefit of those who are among the interests funding the "wealth redistribution/class warfare" misinformation campaign.

Did you mean Barack Obama and his favorite openly gay bodyguard Reggie Love?

"Obama: “I Just Called Reggie, I Miss Him”…

Obama: “I Just Called Reggie, I Miss Him”… | Weasel Zippers

palin gave that brother a good one I bet

You really should stop being a parrot of the lefty lies and start looking things up for yourself.
Conservatives do not hate any of the things you listed. They just want to do things in a different way. Conservatives love freedom from Big Government control.

Meaning freedom to have slaves. Freedom to work children. Freedom to rape slaves. Freedom to put workers in danger and work them to death.

Forum List

Back