Welcome Me

Hey!

Here are your crayons, scissors with the rounded off ends (don't run with them anyways), giant pencil that you'll need to rest on your shoulder to write with (find a moderator or admin to sharpen it for you) and a Nerf ball to play with at recess.

Be a Do-bee, not a Don't-bee!

/snarky sarcasm

Hi, man.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Thank you El Toro. Would you happen to be related to the proprietors of the El Toro Mexican Restaurants? I thoroughly enjoy the Hot Tamales there. Them be some hot, hot, Hispanic waitresses. And the food isn't all that bad either.

• Banned
Hey Meestah Oddball. Why can I not thank you? Is it because you are someone famous? Ha ha ha, I recognize your photo. I bee verily happy to be able to thank you for beeing so kind to strange errs.

• Banned
Mister Connery. May I call you Sean? I want to thank you for welcoming me. I went away for a little bit because I had to learn a few tricks like how to post a video message.

Here is what I learned[youtube]omTtUE8ROLk&NR=1[/youtube]

Thank you Miss Rosie. I do hope I am not being too forward with saying your avatar reminds me of a French Tickler I once knew. She was always tickling me.

Lucky you, Monsieur McBragg. Fear not, I am no Shrinking Violet, so to speak.

Regards from Rosie

Welcome to the forum Farty! Enjoy! :D

images_zps52fa8778.jpg

Forum List

Back