Weird Racism At My Job?

I have to laugh at this. Black unemployment stays double that of whites no matter what and that is not racism, but a single black person gets a job in a business with white employees and it's racism because a white person thinks, with no evidence, that they are trying to force her out for someone black.

It's funny how everybody black is always less qualified. Stop :boo_hoo14:
No one has said that. The point the OP made is that it is extremely likely that ONLY black applicants are qualified considering that they make up 6% of the labor force.

Feel unqualified yet?

Thank you, that was exactly my point: not that blacks aren't or can't be qualified, but that it was suspicious for them to be the "only" qualified applicants, particularly in an area where they make up such a small percentage of the population.
I went thru the same thing in my work environment and it turned out nearly the same for me. There does seem to be something to this karma thing

I have to laugh at this. Black unemployment stays double that of whites no matter what and that is not racism, but a single black person gets a job in a business with white employees and it's racism because a white person thinks, with no evidence, that they are trying to force her out for someone black.

No one has said that. The point the OP made is that it is extremely likely that ONLY black applicants are qualified considering that they make up 6% of the labor force.

Feel unqualified yet?

Thank you, that was exactly my point: not that blacks aren't or can't be qualified, but that it was suspicious for them to be the "only" qualified applicants, particularly in an area where they make up such a small percentage of the population.
Qualified people can be found in all colors, sexes and religions. It’s up to the employer to decide who they want. Some are more sympathetic to minority communities and want to help their causes. Those who perpetuate the whitewash are probably going to get some flack given the racial tension and history in this country. We are going through a long phase of correction

Feel unqualified yet?

Qualified people can be found in all colors, sexes and religions. It’s up to the employer to decide who they want. Some are more sympathetic to minority communities and want to help their causes. Those who perpetuate the whitewash are probably going to get some flack given the racial tension and history in this country. We are going through a long phase of correction
BULLSHIT Hiring people because they're black is every bit as despicable as hiring people because they are white. It is more the blatant reverse racism perpetrated by people like you, than anything else that is to blame for racial tensions these days. Hiring quotas, rampant crime by young black men and "Affirmative Action" have all but reversed all gains past the racism of the 60s.

Feel unqualified yet?

BULLSHIT Hiring people because they're black is every bit as despicable as hiring people because they are white. It is more the blatant reverse racism perpetrated by people like you, than anything else that is to blame for racial tensions these days. Hiring quotas, rampant crime by young black men and "Affirmative Action" have all but reversed all gains past the racism of the 60s.

And someone has to say it: black people don't need leftists' condescending reverse racism, which is really just saying, "You can't be good enough on your own". They're just as capable of being smart, educated, experienced, and hard-working as anyone else.

Feel unqualified yet?

Stop lying. I didn’t say hiring people because of their skin color. I said hiring people because they are qualified. Reality is you can find qualified people of all shapes and sizes.

Feel unqualified yet?

“All gains past the racism of the 60s?” Exactly what gains are you talking about?

Feel unqualified yet?

And someone has to say it: black people don't need leftists' condescending reverse racism, which is really just saying, "You can't be good enough on your own". They're just as capable of being smart, educated, experienced, and hard-working as anyone else.
Is that what you think I said? If not then why are you bringing it up?

Unassimilated people of color will cause issues at work, it’s why we need massive deportations

Unassimilated people of color will cause issues at work, it’s why we need massive deportations
Not true
Oh it is .. big time
No it’s not... bigger time
I work with them,, they don’t have to work they pass it on to others and they don’t get fired
Oh, and you think that the small group you work with represents everybody else? Can you be any more small minded?! Can’t say I’m surprised. I work with a diverse groups all the time and have seen excellent dynamics and productivity.

Sorry, your blanket generalizations are laughable. Anybody with a decent conscious knows what’s right and wrong here. Grow up

Not true
Oh it is .. big time
I work with them,, they don’t have to work they pass it on to others and they don’t get fired
Oh, and you think that the small group you work with represents everybody else? Can you be any more small minded?! Can’t say I’m surprised. I work with a diverse groups all the time and have seen excellent dynamics and productivity.

Sorry, your blanket generalizations are laughable. Anybody with a decent conscious knows what’s right and wrong here. Grow up
Ive has a lot of jobs .. all the same.. lazy won’t het fired

Oh it is .. big time

That really doesn’t matter. My point still stands.

Oh it is .. big time

Well accept reality

Well accept reality
Exactly. You should understand that reality for all people does not exist solely in your narrow experiences. That’s why understanding basic principles is so important. You must have missed that lesson as a child

Well accept reality
Exactly. You should understand that reality for all people does not exist solely in your narrow experiences. That’s why understanding basic principles is so important. You must have missed that lesson as a child
Where isn’t this happening? Why is black unemployment so high?

Well accept reality
Because black poverty levels are much higher than whites. Poverty leads to lack of education, higher crime rates, broken families, etc etc.

Well accept reality
Because black poverty levels are much higher than whites. Poverty leads to lack of education, higher crime rates, broken families, etc etc.
In democrat run towns.. poorest towns in America are republican they are all working .. all own guns.. so try again

Forum List

Back