Weinstein

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This chap sounds like a real sleaze.
He isnt the first and ,sad to say, I doubt he will be the last.

Is what he did illegal ?

I am not referring to any alleged rape here. I am referring to his using his power to coerce women.

Why does this still go on ?

What sort of laws would deter this sort of thing ?

I don't actually think it's illegal per say, unless he physically assaulted one of them, and "maybe" they could go for harassment or assault but that might be a stretch legally.

In like corporate America that shit will get you fired ASAP these days (since like the late 80s early 90s when there was a ruckus about it) Hollywood isn't quite the same, but then it is, like this guy won't likely be back, even after his rehab (though I can't say never because crazy shit happens sometimes) so its doubtful he's going to be making movies or anything again.

I don't think there's a law that could stop it honestly, not in this particular case, public shame is the best weapon and it works pretty damn well here in America. Its kind of like Bill Clinton isn't in jail because there's no law against what he did when the other party consents to it...

This chap sounds like a real sleaze.
He isnt the first and ,sad to say, I doubt he will be the last.

Is what he did illegal ?

I am not referring to any alleged rape here. I am referring to his using his power to coerce women.

Why does this still go on ?

What sort of laws would deter this sort of thing ?
There is no law against any consensual sex act within the realm of normalcy. As far as you asking why men coerce women, well that says it all, do just use jedi mind tricks on them? We don't all have to pay for it like you do.

To be fair, women coerce men into sex all the time too...
Yep, I had this one little honey down in Mexico say the magic words! I was in a bar and we made eye contact, she walked over and said "15 dollar." ;)

Still going on? You kidding? This was his pattern of behavior for years and was no secret from those now condemning him on the left.
This has been an inside joke, so to say, in Hollywood for decades.
He isn't the only perv in the industry either.

Still going on? You kidding? This was his pattern of behavior for years and was no secret from those now condemning him on the left.

"He isn't the only perv" period.

payn_c15341620171012120100.jpg

Many of the former child actors have made claims of a pedophile problem in hollywack.

Many of the former child actors have made claims of a pedophile problem in hollywack.

I'm really hoping that that will be the next to be exposed. Corey Haim was forever damaged. Corey Feldman has held his own. I was really thrilled when Elijah Woods came out about it.

Hollyweirds favorite perv...
220px-Woody_Allen_Cannes_2016.jpg

Just read an article on Yahoo that Stephen Segal is as guilty as Harvey of this crap.

But, no surprise..

been going on since Fatty Arbuckle in silent.

if not longer

Men's inherent flaw,,,,

h30D1DB5E

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Well Ms. Woman, aprons have been around for thousands of years and men just started wearing them! Neener neener....

I bought an apron yesterday!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AOD9ECM/?tag=ff0d01-20

I found my locally (and paid twice as much >.<) buuut I expect my husband's going to come home and be like "Hmm let me take that off for you... upstairs, bring the food... and a couple towels." ~giggles~

Forum List

Back