Weinstein is scum, but

The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country.

Now we have both. Win win.

Disagree with the second part. I don't see anything competent or respectable in the current administration. At least Obama had a veneer of decency and respectability about him.

And it seems like republicans aren't really big fans of Trump right now either.

He drives you liberals nuts. Anything else he does is gravy!

Only someone as mindlessly partisan as you and a few of the other people on this board would call me a "liberal" in the modern-day sense of the word, lol. Your average, everyday liberal would hate my guts.

First of all, we don't know that the president is or was an abuser.

Second, no one expects much of the president anymore. The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country. For some reason.

So you are excusing Weinstein's behavior simply because you don't like President Trump. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent? Link to the serial abuse you lying fucking shit ba.

I guess we've gone through the looking glass. look in the mirror of your lies, wein is bad, BUT, means you don't give a fuck what he did.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians. liar, he did it for decades, but you knew that and lied anyway.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House. no they didn't

I see from our liberal media that Democrats are responsible for Weinstein, but Retrumplicans aren't responsible for Donnie "Grab 'em By the Pussy" Short Fingers.

you really need to work on your lies, they are so easily dismissed.

B.S. There is no proof that Trump is a serial abuser. You are conflating media hysteria with the truth.

I'm gonna leave it here for history. Trump will make Harvey jealous....dont forget Trump is a universal brand the best at everything.

`
`

Trump is a moral degenerate who mirrors those whom elected him.

I voted for Trump.....I am not a degenerate.....Frankly I think that people who voted for Obama and Hillary are degenerates. Remember, Billy Clinton is a known rapist as proven by the multiple women who had detailed descriptions of his raping them. Trump's talk about mutual touching is naive by comparison.

First of all, we don't know that the president is or was an abuser.

Second, no one expects much of the president anymore. The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country. For some reason.

So you are excusing Weinstein's behavior simply because you don't like President Trump. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did I excuse Weinstein.

I voted for Trump.....I am not a degenerate.....Frankly I think that people who voted for Obama and Hillary are degenerates.
`
During the election, I was fond of describing both hillary and trump as two equal, hot steaming bowls of diarrhea. I voted for Jill Stein.

The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country.

Disagree with the second part. I don't see anything competent or respectable in the current administration. At least Obama had a veneer of decency and respectability about him.

Only someone as mindlessly partisan as you and a few of the other people on this board would call me a "liberal" in the modern-day sense of the word, lol. Your average, everyday liberal would hate my guts.

If you don't want to be confused with a liberal, stop acting like your brain is used only to keep your head from collapsing in due to the vacuum.

I voted for Trump.....I am not a degenerate.....Frankly I think that people who voted for Obama and Hillary are degenerates.
`
During the election, I was fond of describing both hillary and trump as two equal, hot steaming bowls of diarrhea. I voted for Jill Stein.

Congratulations on voting for the third party hot steaming bowl of diarrhea and wasting your vote.

The GOP establishment has never been a fan of Trump. Remember, he was their last choice, but the voters chose him over the other dirt bags.

Just goes to show how horrible they all are that someone like Trump can win. I get that he appeals to ignorant white trash voters, but there aren't THAT many such people in the United States. A lot of independents voted for him.

A vote for the orange clown was a vote against the establishment, IMO.

If you don't want to be confused with a liberal, stop acting like your brain is used only to keep your head from collapsing in due to the vacuum.

Finding Trump to be a disgrace does not make one a liberal.

The only way I'd call myself a liberal is if we took the definition back to simply someone who believes in freedom and opportunity. Which would constitute most of the republican party.

Finding Trump to be a disgrace does not make one a liberal.

The only way I'd call myself a liberal is if we took the definition back to simply someone who believes in freedom and opportunity. Which would constitute most of the republican party.

It does if you parrot the liberal talking points that are outright lies. You are no better than they are!

`

Jill Stein is a one issue politician. She is like the poor soul on the corner with the "The End Of The World Is Near" sign. Her platform reads like a bad Obama platform only more leftist radical. She's basically a Democrat who doesn't think the Democrat party is leftist enough. There is no equanimity between Hillary and Trump. They are as distant as stars light years away from each other. You have been fed a soup of lies. Think it over.

`

Congratulations on voting for the third party hot steaming bowl of diarrhea and wasting your vote.

Actually Trump was with the Republican Party.....All politicians exist in a 'hot steaming bowl of diarrhea'....If you want to change it, jump in the bowl.....:wine:

Weinstein is scum, but
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent?

I guess we've gone through the looking glass.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House.

I see from our liberal media that Democrats are responsible for Weinstein, but Retrumplicans aren't responsible for Donnie "Grab 'em By the Pussy" Short Fingers.

Maybe its Weinstein's reported multiple rapes of women and coercing God knows how many more into sex acts and his close ties to Democratic party leaders like the Clintons and Obamas. Ouch!

Weinstein is scum, but
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent?

I guess we've gone through the looking glass.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House.

grab em by the pussy wasnt an admission of him doing it, he must talked aboit what harvey weinstein was able to get away with

Forum List

Back