Weinstein is just the beginning...

...of the collapse of the Democratic party and crooked media as we know it:

Roy Price Suspended from Amazon After Sexual Assault Allegations

FYI-
Amazon Roy Price is a Republican

Donor Lookup
Amazon founder Amazing Bozo is also complicit, and he's next. We all know what he is.

Rose McGowan claims Harvey Weinstein raped her, urges Jeff Bezos to 'stop funding rapists'

This is a lot bigger than people can ever imagine.

Like I said, Weinstein is just the beginning. NBC news execs will be next on the chopping block.

How NBC ‘Killed’ Ronan Farrow’s Weinstein Exposé

Last edited:
Two words. Roger Ailes .... O'Reilly....how quickly we forget?

It's not political parties. Hell, Amazon splits its political spending almost evenly between the two main parties.

It is cracking open a protected rotten corporate culture of wealth power and sexual entitlement and abuse that is pervasive in the business world and especially in Hollywood. And the people who cater to it and cover it up.

When does putting the "hard word" become rape? I spoke some time ago with female friends who worked in a bank; to get promotions the managers had their own version of the "casting couch" (twenty years ago). They both left; it should not be so!!

However, is it hypocritical to vilify JUST Weinstein? What of those who kept SILENT and so left the slime out there?

Greg
I agree, this happens all the time in the corporate world. It's just that Democrats and their donors kept pretending they were different.

Democrats DIFFERENT? After Bill and his soggy ceegars?? Denial? could be, but I would have thought that the Dems were hoping that the rest of the world was 'just like them", with dastards EVERYWHERE!! I agree that it isn't confined to any political party or even to the one gender; I've seen iit happen female on male...not often I admit. But now it is topical and I hope the truth will out.

Greg
Well, Michelle Obama just got done telling the world that women who voted for Trump were insnae and she ends up sending her own daughter for a summer internship with Weinstein the rapist sexual predator. Ya gotta love it!
is weinstein in new york city or hollywood, Calif?
White padded room on the left, look for a bearded fat man in a straight jacket. :lmao:

When does putting the "hard word" become rape? I spoke some time ago with female friends who worked in a bank; to get promotions the managers had their own version of the "casting couch" (twenty years ago). They both left; it should not be so!!

However, is it hypocritical to vilify JUST Weinstein? What of those who kept SILENT and so left the slime out there?

Greg
I agree, this happens all the time in the corporate world. It's just that Democrats and their donors kept pretending they were different.

Democrats DIFFERENT? After Bill and his soggy ceegars?? Denial? could be, but I would have thought that the Dems were hoping that the rest of the world was 'just like them", with dastards EVERYWHERE!! I agree that it isn't confined to any political party or even to the one gender; I've seen iit happen female on male...not often I admit. But now it is topical and I hope the truth will out.

Greg
Well, Michelle Obama just got done telling the world that women who voted for Trump were insnae and she ends up sending her own daughter for a summer internship with Weinstein the rapist sexual predator. Ya gotta love it!
White padded room on the left, look for a bearded fat man in a straight jacket. :lmao:
no, just wondering if Malia actually worked with Weinstein day in and day out....if she witnessed his creepiness...?

OK: my political hat on. This is highly damaging for the Democrats. people point at Trump but he has already been through it; nothing of any consequence there. But for the Dems? The pain has just begun. It will swing of course; hopefully there are many jerks who were into this sort of thing that get the message; their time is NOW!!

Greg

Greg
no, just wondering if Malia actually worked with Weinstein day in and day out....if she witnessed his creepiness...?

Would have been quite a conquest. But let's keep her out of it.

Greg

Greg
Well obviously he kept his behavior on the up and up.

The last two days they kept asking Malia, "are you sure he never asked you to go visit him privately for casting a role in a movie?!"

Bad parenting.

OK: my political hat on. This is highly damaging for the Democrats. people point at Trump but he has already been through it; nothing of any consequence there. But for the Dems? The pain has just begun. It will swing of course; hopefully there are many jerks who were into this sort of thing that get the message; their time is NOW!!

Greg
This isn't going to swing for a while. The hypocricy of the Left has been exposed, and it will at least be a great plus for republicans going into the 2018 elections. The Left and the crooked media have lost all credibilty.

Greg

The last two days they kept asking Malia, "are you sure he never asked you to go visit him privately for casting a role in a movie?!"

Bad parenting.
oh bull!!! :lol:

Greg
This isn't going to swing for a while. The hypocricy of the Left has been exposed, and it will at least be a great plus for republicans going into the 2018 elections. The Left and the crooked media have lost all credibilty.
Unless it's a story about a democrat doing wrong, then it's real news...Is Polichicken your sister, you two have the same fucked up mind frame of double standards and hypocrisy...But you probably already knew that..

Bad parenting.
oh bull!!! :lol:
"Dad! Leave me alone! I already told you, NO!"

Greg
Unless it's a story about a democrat doing wrong, then it's real news...Is Polichicken your sister, you two have the same fucked up mind frame of double standards and hypocrisy...But you probably already knew that..
They can't cover the news, they're too busy with their mission statement:

Impeach Trump.

Greg

You don't get more Dem than $...follow the Weinstein money trail!!

Greg

Now what about the million women march across the country with the naaaaasty women protesting the behavior of this liberal icon? Where is Pocohantes and Madonna, does she want to burn down Miramax Studios?

I haven't seen pink vagina hats marching yet.

Greg

How many will return money donated by the Weinstein?

Hillary said she'll donate it to charity.

Lemme guess, Clinton Foundation?

Forum List

Back