Weinstein is just the beginning...

Hold on, let me look at a Dictionary for Neo Nazi Dirtbags to find out what that funny word means.

Two words. Roger Ailes .... O'Reilly....how quickly we forget?

It's not political parties. Hell, Amazon splits its political spending almost evenly between the two main parties.

It is cracking open a protected rotten corporate culture of wealth power and sexual entitlement and abuse that is pervasive in the business world and especially in Hollywood. And the people who cater to it and cover it up.

Now that we finally have a president working for Americans, I can see us learning more about democrats.

It's not political parties. Hell, Amazon splits its political spending almost evenly between the two main parties.

It is cracking open a protected rotten corporate culture of wealth power and sexual entitlement and abuse that is pervasive in the business world and especially in Hollywood. And the people who cater to it and cover it up.
Have I told you lately how much I love you? :)

Hold on, let me look at a Dictionary for Neo Nazi Dirtbags to find out what that funny word means.
I think he means Organized Kickery....
34LX1Id.gif

Big wig leaders of the democratic party were getting money from a known rapist and sexual predator. And this is just the beginning. We are witnessing the total collapse of the Democratic Party and the corrupt crooked media.

Oh man ... you are fluffing my ego :lol:

You'll always be my princess. :)

"And if you want that "part" you gotta make me feel good..., you know, you scratch my ________ and I'll scratch yours."

Last edited:

You'll always be my princess. :)

Get a room!

"And if you that "part" you gotta make me feel good..., you know, you scratch my ________ and I'll scratch yours."
I have a lot of respect for Coyote.

...of the collapse of the Democratic party and crooked media as we know it:

Roy Price Suspended from Amazon After Sexual Assault Allegations

Wait till they start digging into the child molesters in Hollywood.....

I have been posting in recent years how insane it is that you can have a show or a movie where you tell the actors.....you have to take your clothes off, simulate sex acts...and if you won't do that for the scene, you don't get the job...what other job could you be told that and not sue their asses into extinction....?

This just in... there are perverts in both political parties and their actions have nothing to do with who they support in elections.
This is different and you know it.

Forum List

Back