Weinergate

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

It does make one wish for extra strength Brain Bleach.

Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking.

It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

Did he mean to send a naughty pic to a woman? I've always assumed he bats for the same team.

He's married to a (former?) Hillary Aide. So who knows?

If he did it - he needs to resign immediately. Of course he'll deny, obfuscate, and lie to protect himself.....

OH wait - he just issued a statement:
Weiner: " I do not own underwear, of that brand, color, or size. Also, my weiner is much, much smaller".
:lol:

Hahahahah!!!!!!

politico's all of them, are pretty like the rest of the great unwashed no matter how they pretend not to be or who puts them on a pedestal...*shrugs*trash in, trash out.

This kind of stuff makes me *almost* like Twitter. If it outs the sleazeballs more quickly so we can get rid of them, good.

a+weenee.jpg

your link is invisible bro...unless you quote.then you see it, only then..:eusa_eh:

Would it be a violation of the board rules if I posted his undie pic?

Forum List

Back