Weinergate 2.0, Louis Magazzu

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
One has to start wondering if Smartphone's are a Republican conspiracy to catch dumb Democrats. At least the guy had a little decency and stepped down right away. C'est la vie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE]&#x202a;Well Bye&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

Louis Magazzu, Democrat New Jersey freeholder, resigns after nude photos, sexts surface

Magazzu, a 53-year-old lawyer who had been an elected county official for more than a decade, apologized to his friends, family and constituents in a statement, but indicated he had been set up.

"I did not know that she was working with an avowed political enemy to distribute these pictures," Magazzu said of the Chicago woman he corresponded with online with for several years but claims he never met. "I have retained counsel to determine what laws may have been broken by the unauthorized distribution of those pictures."

Man,Democrats have become such creepy little perverts these days. What the Hell's going on over there? Weird stuff for sure.

Man,Democrats have become such creepy little perverts these days. What the Hell's going on over there? Weird stuff for sure.

Correction, POLITICIANS have allways been perverts! They just get caught faster these days. Repub, Dem, doesn't matter. They all think they're special.

Forum List

Back