Republican budget deal, let's party like it's 1994...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Oh, we're SERIOUS this time. In 1994, the Republicans were on our side for 100 days. Then they become career politicians. Boehner was on our side for what, a month?

Oh, we're SERIOUS this time. In 1994, the Republicans were on our side for 100 days. Then they become career politicians. Boehner was on our side for what, a month?

I keep saying that is what the Tea Party is motivated by. The constant betrayal over the people who voted for them, the Republican party's failure to reign in spending and raising the debt limit--that cost them the Congress, and that is what inspired this movement that will finally hold our elected representatives accountable.

I F-ing love the Tea Party right now. They are going to continue to have electoral success because it is the only way to ensure Republicans stay true to their principals.

I keep saying that is what the Tea Party is motivated by. The constant betrayal over the people who voted for them, the Republican party's failure to reign in spending and raising the debt limit--that cost them the Congress, and that is what inspired this movement that will finally hold our elected representatives accountable.

I F-ing love the Tea Party right now. They are going to continue to have electoral success because it is the only way to ensure Republicans stay true to their principals.

I hope the tea party crucifies Boehner for selling us out to show the pathetic Republicans we're serious.

Forum List

Back