Weiner may get stiff sentence

Would you go on Howard stern and talk about what a piece of ass you daughter is
Which never happened.
Yes it did

In the September 2004 chat, Trump mentions daughter Ivanka, prompting Stern to interject "by the way, your daughter."

"She's beautiful," Trump says.

"Can I say this? A piece of a--," Stern responds.

"Yeah," Trump says.

"Boy, I would back up the Brinks truck," Stern adds. Trump goes on to note that his daughter was "a very successful model," who later attended the Wharton School and was preparing to join her father's business.

-----

Nothing really "creepy" about what was said - Stern thinks Trump's /adult/ (she was 23 at the time) daughter Ivanka is hot, so what? You Trump haters are the ones trying to make it creepy with your disgusting implications of pedo and incest or whatever shit's in your sick heads.
It was the way he said it. Then said he'd be "dating her" if she wasn't his. He meant fucking

Dude, stop making shit into what you want it to be. You sound more ridiculous than you usually do.
Like when you guys said Bill was raping willing women? I know what I'm doing. I'm giving it back to you. Do I believe Trump has raped women? Yes. Do I ever think you will believe that or those women will see justice? No. Same as these women

Which never happened.
Yes it did

In the September 2004 chat, Trump mentions daughter Ivanka, prompting Stern to interject "by the way, your daughter."

"Yeah," Trump says.

"Boy, I would back up the Brinks truck," Stern adds. Trump goes on to note that his daughter was "a very successful model," who later attended the Wharton School and was preparing to join her father's business.

-----

Nothing really "creepy" about what was said - Stern thinks Trump's /adult/ (she was 23 at the time) daughter Ivanka is hot, so what? You Trump haters are the ones trying to make it creepy with your disgusting implications of pedo and incest or whatever shit's in your sick heads.
It was the way he said it. Then said he'd be "dating her" if she wasn't his. He meant fucking

Dude, stop making shit into what you want it to be. You sound more ridiculous than you usually do.

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? | HuffPost

Not fake news.

Which never happened.
Yes it did

"Yeah," Trump says.

-----

In case you want to SNOPES it

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Which never happened.
Yes it did

"Yeah," Trump says.

-----

Like when you guys said Bill was raping willing women? I know what I'm doing. I'm giving it back to you. Do I believe Trump has raped women? Yes. Do I ever think you will believe that or those women will see justice? No. Same as these women

I don't and never gave tajen you serious, there lies your problem but feel free to keep blabbering

Republicans need to stop being naive. We can be honest here. I'm a republican now. You don't have to lie to me.

Which never happened.
Yes it did

"Yeah," Trump says.

-----

Lol @ Snopes...no wonder you're blabbering about things you know nothing of

Yes it did

"Yeah," Trump says.

-----

Go back to Breitbart and Fox News and tell me why I'm wrong.

"Yeah," Trump says.

-----

After that last filth you posted you're going to ignore.

Snopes is a joke...like you

After that last filth you posted you're going to ignore.

Snopes is a joke...like you
Oh you Christians

[email protected]

Five Christian Athletes Face Felony Charges After Allegedly Sodomizing Student
Read more at Five Christian Athletes Face Felony Charges After Allegedly Sodomizing Student

Or should I call you sodomites?

Oh you demoquacks...using your logic lumping Christians together all democrats are chomos...didn't see that one coming did ya, dumb ass?

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns amid new sexual abuse allegations

Republicans need to stop being naive. We can be honest here. I'm a republican now. You don't have to lie to me.

Say Hi to Johnny McCain for me.

Screen shot 2013-03-16 at 4.33.32 AM.png

Forum List

Back