Weiner may get stiff sentence

Unfortunately, a lot of older pervs seem to crave little kids...

View attachment 150379

You know it amazes me how creepy some can be and my comment is not about Donald but the assholes that keep on accusing him of child molestation!
I didn't accuse him of molestation, though I wouldn't put it past him. But I DO think he's one of the creepiest, sleaziest, and most disgusting, people on the planet. And I don't know how his fans can support the Posse Grabber's obvious misogyny, his own disgusting words, and his cheesy behavior. The man is revolting.

www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ivanka-trump-fired-back-dad-jokes-dating-article-1.2887180

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250d5e4b082aad9bbf2d7

www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-comments-1-year-old-daughter-breasts-article-1.2591961

www.foxnews.com/story/2006/06/05/trump-if-werent-my-kid-might-date-her.html

Yep. I didn't look at all your links but there's footage of her on camera with him (and I think Beavis and Butthead) on Stern's show where she says he's a "sexual predator". And what about her comment about macing him?

I've studied child molesters for most of my life. I've written about it and I've talked to them and their victims.

I'd bet money that duh donuld molested her. Watch the tapes, watch the body language, watch them together, listen to his words and hers. Watch the brothers' and listen to them. Honestly, I have no doubt.

View attachment 150379

You know it amazes me how creepy some can be and my comment is not about Donald but the assholes that keep on accusing him of child molestation!
I didn't accuse him of molestation, though I wouldn't put it past him. But I DO think he's one of the creepiest, sleaziest, and most disgusting, people on the planet. And I don't know how his fans can support the Posse Grabber's obvious misogyny, his own disgusting words, and his cheesy behavior. The man is revolting.

www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ivanka-trump-fired-back-dad-jokes-dating-article-1.2887180

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250d5e4b082aad9bbf2d7

www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-comments-1-year-old-daughter-breasts-article-1.2591961

Yep. I didn't look at all your links but there's footage of her on camera with him (and I think Beavis and Butthead) on Stern's show where she says he's a "sexual predator". And what about her comment about macing him?

I've studied child molesters for most of my life. I've written about it and I've talked to them and their victims.

I'd bet money that duh donuld molested her. Watch the tapes, watch the body language, watch them together, listen to his words and hers. Watch the brothers' and listen to them. Honestly, I have no doubt.

Lol you're daffy

Trump is a dickless piece of shit to me but unless you have any proof of him hurting either daughter or his sons then shove that nonsense up your ass.
You have every right to disagree with me, but you'll never silence my opinion. Shove your censorship up YOUR ass.

UGH the beginning of this thread was like my fucking house... Not only are my husband and the boys all punny little smart asses, our quasi-adopted CA refugee is as well. At times I have to leave the room because they start little competitions to see who can make the stupidest jokes. lol

As well as the pervert should.

The United States government wants Anthony Weiner locked up for up to 27 months for getting sexual with a minor. Prosecutors just filed their sentencing proposal with the court … this after Weiner copped a plea to transferring obscene material to a minor.

The government says, “This is not merely a sexting case … With full knowledge that he was communicating with a real, 15-year-old girl, the defendant asked her to engage in sexually explicit conduct via Skype and Snapchat, where her body was on display, and where she was asked to sexually perform for him.”Prosecutors say Weiner needs a stiff sentence because his prior conduct shows he’s slow to learn what he’s done is wrong.

Weiner To Get Stiff Sentencing

He should serve 13 months and 2 months in a half way house but that's it. It's not like he raped anyone like Dennis Hastert did and he only got 13 months in prison.

J. Dennis Hastert, the former speaker of the House of Representatives, was released from a federal prison on Monday and moved to a Chicago halfway house where he will serve the rest of his 15-month sentence for illegally structuring bank withdrawals he used to buy the silence of a former student he sexually abused.

Mr. Hastert, 75, the longest-serving Republican House speaker in history and once one of the country’s most powerful politicians, pleaded guilty in 2015 to withdrawing $952,000 from his accounts at four banks in at least 106 separate transactions that were small enough to allow him to evade reporting requirements.

In the 2015 plea agreement, Mr. Hastert said he gave the money to a person identified only as “Individual A” as part of a $3.5 million deal between them “to compensate for and keep confidential his prior misconduct against Individual A.”
You lied. You just posted He for bank fraud.

Weiner never sexually abused anyone. Dennis Hastert on the other hand.

...bank withdrawals he used to buy the silence of a former student he sexually abused.

Don't be a shit head. A guy who raped little boys got 13 months in prison. Knowing that, how much time do you want to give Weiner?

I fully support anyone messing with children be exterminated....shit head.
Well guys like weatherman2020 provide cover for guys like hastert. You see his post he's still denying hastert was a pedophile. Do you see me defending Weiner?

The United States government wants Anthony Weiner locked up for up to 27 months for getting sexual with a minor. Prosecutors just filed their sentencing proposal with the court … this after Weiner copped a plea to transferring obscene material to a minor.

The government says, “This is not merely a sexting case … With full knowledge that he was communicating with a real, 15-year-old girl, the defendant asked her to engage in sexually explicit conduct via Skype and Snapchat, where her body was on display, and where she was asked to sexually perform for him.”Prosecutors say Weiner needs a stiff sentence because his prior conduct shows he’s slow to learn what he’s done is wrong.

He should serve 13 months and 2 months in a half way house but that's it. It's not like he raped anyone like Dennis Hastert did and he only got 13 months in prison.

J. Dennis Hastert, the former speaker of the House of Representatives, was released from a federal prison on Monday and moved to a Chicago halfway house where he will serve the rest of his 15-month sentence for illegally structuring bank withdrawals he used to buy the silence of a former student he sexually abused.

Mr. Hastert, 75, the longest-serving Republican House speaker in history and once one of the country’s most powerful politicians, pleaded guilty in 2015 to withdrawing $952,000 from his accounts at four banks in at least 106 separate transactions that were small enough to allow him to evade reporting requirements.

In the 2015 plea agreement, Mr. Hastert said he gave the money to a person identified only as “Individual A” as part of a $3.5 million deal between them “to compensate for and keep confidential his prior misconduct against Individual A.”

Thread is about Weiner....lame deflection
I'm comparing what punishment you want to give Weiner to what hastert actually got.

So Weiner should get less than 15 months because hastert actually raped young boys.

Like Jerry Sandusky

You lied. You just posted He for bank fraud.

...bank withdrawals he used to buy the silence of a former student he sexually abused.

Don't be a shit head. A guy who raped little boys got 13 months in prison. Knowing that, how much time do you want to give Weiner?
So you have no proof.

SillyBoobBoob is a colossal waste of time
Not true. Have you heard fiscally I'm a conservative now? Fuck the poor

View attachment 150379
They cried for years bill was a rapist then they elected Trump.

They cried bill smoked pot then elected coke head gw bush.

They cried bill didn't serve and Trump dodged the draft.

They cried Obama wasn't born in America then wanted to nominate Canadian Ted Cruz.

They cry about Weiner and Trump molests women. He admitted it and women have verified.

Throw Weiner to the wolves but throw Trump too

Bill Clinton's ejaculate dribbled from a young intern's mouth and stained a little blue dress. And it happened in the Oval Office.

View attachment 150379

You wouldn't put it past him is accusing him in your own way.

Trump is a dickless piece of shit to me but unless you have any proof of him hurting either daughter or his sons then shove that nonsense up your ass.

Trump is not perfect which is so fucking obvious but he is not like Weiner where he goes after minors while having his baby right with him!
There are rumors Trump attended rape parties. You don't know. What we know is he used to grab women's pussies

Would you go on Howard stern and talk about what a piece of ass you daughter is
Which never happened.
Yes it did

In the September 2004 chat, Trump mentions daughter Ivanka, prompting Stern to interject "by the way, your daughter."

"She's beautiful," Trump says.

"Can I say this? A piece of a--," Stern responds.

"Yeah," Trump says.

"Boy, I would back up the Brinks truck," Stern adds. Trump goes on to note that his daughter was "a very successful model," who later attended the Wharton School and was preparing to join her father's business.

-----

Nothing really "creepy" about what was said - Stern thinks Trump's /adult/ (she was 23 at the time) daughter Ivanka is hot, so what? You Trump haters are the ones trying to make it creepy with your disgusting implications of pedo and incest or whatever shit's in your sick heads.

Trump will lead to more Kentucky women having sex with miners if he is successful in reviving the coal industry.

Bill Clinton's ejaculate dribbled from a young intern's mouth and stained a little blue dress. And it happened in the Oval Office.
A young intern? She was an adult and the age Gap isn't much different than Trump and Melania.

Don't cry about this then vote trump

Which never happened.
Yes it did

In the September 2004 chat, Trump mentions daughter Ivanka, prompting Stern to interject "by the way, your daughter."

"Yeah," Trump says.

"Boy, I would back up the Brinks truck," Stern adds. Trump goes on to note that his daughter was "a very successful model," who later attended the Wharton School and was preparing to join her father's business.

-----

Nothing really "creepy" about what was said - Stern thinks Trump's /adult/ (she was 23 at the time) daughter Ivanka is hot, so what? You Trump haters are the ones trying to make it creepy with your disgusting implications of pedo and incest or whatever shit's in your sick heads.
It was the way he said it. Then said he'd be "dating her" if she wasn't his. He meant fucking

Which never happened.
Yes it did

"Yeah," Trump says.

-----

It was the way he said it. Then said he'd be "dating her" if she wasn't his. He meant fucking

Dude, stop making shit into what you want it to be. You sound more ridiculous than you usually do.

Forum List

Back