Obama, Wiretaps, and You

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me

if you're not familiar with Sharyl Attkisson, she's an investigative reporter that I put a lot of credit behind. she's old school and doesn't hold punches to either side. she was also the one who broke fast and furious and for her efforts, obama spied on her and trashed her name and made up stories to discredit her. feel free to look up the history here. or, if you're a liberal, tell me i'm full of shit and obama would never do such things.

a lot to pull from here but please feel free to read it for yourself. it's not manafort, or trump, it's a history of spying on the opposition and attacking them as such. if you're ok with our government, ANY OF OUR GOVERNMENT, doing this, you are the problem.

if you don't believe obama did it that's one thing.
if you don't care, that's the problem. if it were trump you'd shit your pants caring and that thought process needs to go.

This was a order issued by a federal judge. The wiretapping was done before Manafort came in as a campaign manager. Please tell us how Obama would know that before it happened.

This was a order issued by a federal judge. The wiretapping was done before Manafort came in as a campaign manager. Please tell us how Obama would know that before it happened.
please tell me how trump used russia, 400 fake accounts and $100k on facebook to win the election.

not gonna play these "smithing" games.

Forum List

Back