Weekend Update! Gasoline Prices UP 101% Under Biden, Mortgage Rates UP 89%, Foodstuffs UP 58% (Crude Oil Futures UP 142%)

Is that your only stock investment?

Even with the market down as much as it is this year...

5 year gains...

Gold- 45.5%
S&P- 66.8%
DJI - 50.4%
NASDAQ- 90.0%

One does not have to be an expert to make money off the markets, just patient and consistent.

Even with the market down as much as it is this year...

5 year gains...

Gold- 45.5%
S&P- 66.8%
DJI - 50.4%
NASDAQ- 90.0%

One does not have to be an expert to make money off the markets, just patient and consistent.
Compare the market THIS year with gold! Whole different kettle of fish.

investing is a long term thing, it is not about a single year.
Some of it is...some of it isn't. It depends on the individual. I move money around depending on what's taking place. I moved out of stocks two years ago because I could see the Biden dumpster fire coming. When you elect the dumbest man to sit in the US Senate for forty years President...it's not going to turn out well for the country. With that going on I'm far more comfortable with a large position in gold.
My point is that your "stats" are meaningless to our conversation because they encompass five years instead of two! Duh?

Some of it is...some of it isn't. It depends on the individual. I move money around depending on what's taking place. I moved out of stocks two years ago because I could see the Biden dumpster fire coming. When you elect the dumbest man to sit in the US Senate for forty years President...it's not going to turn out well for the country. With that going on I'm far more comfortable with a large position in gold.
My point is that your "stats" are meaningless to our conversation because they encompass five years instead of two! Duh?

I guess it depends what you are investing for. most of my investments is for our retirement. Thus I am not looking at 2 years, but 10 or more.

I did close out my main non-retirement investment account in Mid-March to put earnest money down on a house we are having built. It was very heavily tied to the S&P. The S&P is down about 7% since then so I am pretty happy we pulled the trigger on that. But it will stink some next year when I have to pay taxes on the gains it had made before then.

Gold is a good investment if you want safe but little growth.

The problems in 2020 have never left us but you were silent when it happened under Trump.
prices were nowhere near as high as they are now when Trump left office ! stop deflecting ! you sound as though you dont care about the pain inflation is causing your fellow Americans !

$4.49 a gallon.

Fuck Joe Biden
Time to use his real name now eh ? LOL

Brandon was just being nice, but he's causing the nation to not be so nice anymore.

Think about this, why isn't there a federal investigation into the supply to oil refineries, cost to refine the oil into diesel and gas, then the gas prices once arrival at the pump's, price gouging for political purposes, supply chains, and other ?

Don't the Fed's supposedly work for us ??

The nation should be demanding immediate answers, yet we have the damned democrat's conducting a witch hunt for Trump as if that is more important than anything, yet meanwhile the nation's citizenry is going broke.

You have got to be kidding me right ?

Do you reckon these crazies will ever wake up or are we just doomed???

he did ! he didnt vote for Biden !
What does he mean by "making the right decisions in life, so he could afford it" ?

What maybe vote for Biden in hopes that he will send out checks in secrecy to his follower's in order to get them to the other side of this, otherwise where Democrat Utopia awaits them while the majority of the country goes down in flame's in opposition to selling their soul's ???

Forum List

Back