Week Four Ncaaf Upsets

Good luck with that, Arkansas is a team that is rebuilding after years of failed coaching and interference by the head Athletic director Frank Broyles...

Good luck with that, Arkansas is a team that is rebuilding after years of failed coaching and interference by the head Athletic director Frank Broyles...
Who youse got as upsets in week four?

I'm callin' Arkansas over Texas A&M, myself.
I gave you an informed because you really know how to piss me off. The aggies will kick the shit out of the hogs and I will be watching with a Speyburn on the rocks....fresh bottle from Specs today....and yes I got the discount...grilled choice rib eyes at half time...and Black Russians for dessert..

I gave you an informed because you really know how to piss me off. The aggies will kick the shit out of the hogs and I will be watching with a Speyburn on the rocks....fresh bottle from Specs today....and yes I got the discount...grilled choice rib eyes at half time...and Black Russians for dessert..
Do the Ruskies know you are eating their black folks?

Arkansas over Texas A & M..............LOL

You've got to be kidding me. It's going to be a one sided game.

third and shart said:

deltex1 said:

It will come down to this:

College Football Stats - College FB Team Turnover Margin per Game on TeamRankings.com

As you can see, the Razorbacks (#33) have a much better turnover margin than the Aggies (#81) do.

Hogs manage the game well, and they surprise folks today.

Betting on it. :thup:

Tall order for Arkansas........Texas A & M are going to shred Arkansas secondary to pieces

At least one lower ranked team will beat a higher ranked team.

That's my upset pick for this week!

I thought for sure that Florida State was going steee-raight down when the Wolfpack went up on them 24-7 in the FIRST FRICK'N QUARTER.

Momentum has clearly switched now, in that game.

I don't think the Wolfpack can win it now.

I thought for sure that Florida State was going steee-raight down when the Wolfpack went up on them 24-7 in the FIRST FRICK'N QUARTER.

Momentum has clearly switched now, in that game.

I don't think the Wolfpack can win it now.

At least they stopped throwing Russell Wilson's name around to keep the game interesting.

NC State has been making mistakes but Florida has looked absolutely inept. FINALLY Florida got out of their own way and started scoring points.

Forum List

Back