Week 6 of the NFL

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Saints and Pats has to be the game of the week.

Denver is favored by 27.

Let's discuss the days events.

Saints and Pats has to be the game of the week.

Denver is favored by 27.

Let's discuss the days events.

In the first half Arron Rodgers and Joe Flacco both looked like crap. GB recievers were mostly dropping balls and thier porous O-line were allowing several preasures and sacks..Rodgers becomes totally unglued when he gets hit and fumbles a lot. Neither one of these top paid QBs look like they are worth the money today. It was like 3-0 GB at the half.

Just killing time waiting for the Hawks game this afternoon. The Titons are in town. I think Seattle will beat them even if it is just with a wall of crowd noise from #12.

Man i cant believe the texans lost so badly to the LAMBS of all people.This shows how far they have REALLY dropped off the charts as someone thought to be a serious superbowl contender.lol. schuab contributed heavily to their loss in pick sixes again.Kubiak is going to get fired if he doesnt do the right thing and replace him.I cant believe he did not do so after the niners game.:cuckoo: he has lost the faith of not only the fans but his TEAMMATES as well.How much more proof does this fool Kubiak need that this guy is just a flash in the pan like kordell stewart?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Crazy day in Seattle.

ANOTHER FG misshap.. This time the kicker Haulushkaka whatever had previously tried to make the tackle on a kickoff and got his bell rung and a bloody nose so our punter lined up for a FG and the holder who apparently never tried holding before bobbled the snap and before you can say WTF!!!!! the Titans were running the ball down the field just like the Colts did last week.

We won but only by a TD. Whew !!!! Too close for comfort ! Wilson showed more leg action than a New York burlesque chorus line. Man that kid is magical!

That about sums it up. Off to Arizona ...a short practice week and a Thursday night game.

Great game fore KC, the Saints had the Pats but more freakin Brady magic. Never count the Pats out.

Denver had trouble with the Jags, Seattle had a battle with the Titans, Pitt gets it's first win, and Cincinnati leads their division. Houston looks a mess, another wild Sunday.

Man i cant believe the texans lost so badly to the LAMBS of all people.This shows how far they have REALLY dropped off the charts as someone thought to be a serious superbowl contender.lol. schuab contributed heavily to their loss in pick sixes again.Kubiak is going to get fired if he doesnt do the right thing and replace him.I cant believe he did not do so after the niners game.:cuckoo: he has lost the faith of not only the fans but his TEAMMATES as well.How much more proof does this fool Kubiak need that this guy is just a flash in the pan like kordell stewart?:cuckoo:

News flash : Schaub was hurt and on the bench when Yates, the backup, threw the pick-six. Saying Kubiak should be fired for not playing the QB who threw the interceptions and played like total crap is pretty ridiculous! :lol:

News flash : Schaub was hurt and on the bench when Yates, the backup, threw the pick-six. Saying Kubiak should be fired for not playing the QB who threw the interceptions and played like total crap is pretty ridiculous! :lol:

Ya...but he DOES have an uncanny ability to play the QB that WILL throw the picky sixes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya...but he DOES have an uncanny ability to play the QB that WILL throw the picky sixes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not his fault this time : Schaub was hurt, not benched for bad play.

Still hilarious though. :lol:

Not his fault this time : Schaub was hurt, not benched for bad play.

Still hilarious though. :lol:

Didn't prevent his "fans" booing him off the field... :lol: Must suck to be Matty S.

Forum List

Back