Website Forced To Retract Martin Photo

There's plenty of dishonest photos that are viral, on any issue, but lets not pretend this photo was all over the media.

Here is his Facebook photo: Don't know when he posted it. Big kid though, at 6'3".

trayvon-facebook.jpg

damn, he is huge. he doesn't even fit into the picture frame.

Got a link? That looks like the other kid from New York.

I live in Florida. I have a CCW permit and I carry.

So I keep up with the laws, the rules, regs, etc.

The first time I heard people reference the SYG law I knew this was political and not remotely concerned about Justice.

libtards HATE the SYG law. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

This is about, right now, Florida's VERY broad self-defense laws. And they are very broad. Which libtards also hate.

So I'm not really interested in whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. Neither am I interested in whether or not Martin was a choir boy, took care of his ailing Grandmother and walked his baby sisters to school every day.

This is about people from outside the State of Florida coming in and trying to dictate our laws to us.

I don't think we're going to let that happen. Not with Rick Scott in Office. And not with the current make up of the House and Senate.

We're pretty tough down here. You don't like it? Stay out. Seriously. Stay away.

We won't miss you

I'm from MA, I have a liscense to conceal carry high capacity firearms, do carry, and also knew the moment people tried to say that stand your ground is why this guy "could shoot" the other guy it was bullshit.

Those who keep trying to say that this happened because of stand your ground are using this tragedy to forward their own, anti-gun, political agenda in a despicable manner.

Those who keep trying to portray zimmerman as a white guy to forward their own power based on racial division are also being dishonest and dispicable.

Like you I saw this story as a tragedy with lost life and as a political football rife with dishonesty in the name of forwarding peoples specific agendas.

Don't forget this week we have obamacare in the supreme court, this is an awfully nice distraction from that court case isn't it ;)

Personally..I think the stand your ground law is insipid and poorly written..and there is absolutely no need for it.

That said.

The solution here..was simple.

Arrest.
Question the perp at the scene.
Collect evidence.
The perp goes before a judge, charges are made..bail is set.
A trial by Judge and Jury.

That's what should have happened. Now it's going to be a federal case.

Thanks for giving us your unprofessional opinion, but......

a) you are not a police detective.

b) you are not privy to all the details of this case.

c) you have no evidence the police fumbled the investigation.

I think someone answered already but if tayvon was 120 lb sopping wet and 5'5 there is no way I am buying that Zimmerman felt threatened...however..at 6'3 and 200 or so?

zimmerman had the gun and decided to follow martin.

does not look like he felt threatened. he could have waited for the cops.
Yeah, and notice how Martin is now up to a 200 or so pounder?

He was a MOOSE and thus DESERVED to die!!! /sarcasm

I think someone answered already but if tayvon was 120 lb sopping wet and 5'5 there is no way I am buying that Zimmerman felt threatened...however..at 6'3 and 200 or so?

Trayvon Martin was a defensive back for the Kansas City Chiefs, boy was 6 foot 8, 345 pounds last I heard.

hat to tight? take it off, let your brain breath.

Trayvon Martin was a defensive back for the Kansas City Chiefs, boy was 6 foot 8, 345 pounds last I heard.

is that the way its gonna be?.....*shrugs*

apparently all I could find is 150, and 6.3

I'm from MA, I have a liscense to conceal carry high capacity firearms, do carry, and also knew the moment people tried to say that stand your ground is why this guy "could shoot" the other guy it was bullshit.

Those who keep trying to say that this happened because of stand your ground are using this tragedy to forward their own, anti-gun, political agenda in a despicable manner.

Those who keep trying to portray zimmerman as a white guy to forward their own power based on racial division are also being dishonest and dispicable.

Like you I saw this story as a tragedy with lost life and as a political football rife with dishonesty in the name of forwarding peoples specific agendas.

Don't forget this week we have obamacare in the supreme court, this is an awfully nice distraction from that court case isn't it ;)

Personally..I think the stand your ground law is insipid and poorly written..and there is absolutely no need for it.

That said.

The solution here..was simple.

Arrest.
Question the perp at the scene.
Collect evidence.
The perp goes before a judge, charges are made..bail is set.
A trial by Judge and Jury.

That's what should have happened. Now it's going to be a federal case.

Thanks for giving us your unprofessional opinion, but......

a) you are not a police detective.

b) you are not privy to all the details of this case.

c) you have no evidence the police fumbled the investigation.

They did take him in, they did question him...and they let him go because they didn't have enough evidence to arrest him.

That's the way it works.

Actually, he played for the Saints and was one of those paid to hurt opposing players! Matter of fact, just looking into his eyes is enough to make a grown man die of fear.

Actually, he played for the Saints and was one of those paid to hurt opposing players! Matter of fact, just looking into his eyes is enough to make a grown man die of fear.

I know, I looked at his pic and I had to shut off my computer, I almost jumped out of my own skin.

Not only did you just say it was Al Sharptons fault for making this about race but you followed up by stating Zimmerman is Hispanic. Why do you want everyone to call him ONLY Hispanic when he is also white. Nope, you arent making this about race at all. :doubt:

And I think Zimmerman made this about race after calling Martin a fucking coon and then shooting him dead

Yeah ok.
Nice try genius.
What is Al Shaprton's "fault"?
Sharpton is a race whore. Fanning the flames of racial hatred is how this jerk makes a living.
If you do not realize that, well, that is your problem.
Funny how you in an efforst to affirm this this MUST be a racial thing, refer to Zimmerman as "also white", yet to you and all the other Obama follwers, our President is a black man.
Of course that is ignoring the fact that he is "also white"..
The double standards and hypocrisy of the left is truly amazing stuff.

What is Sharpton fault? His hair
Race whore is worse than a killer, go with that. You made this about hispanics then cry that everyone else is making this about race. Weeee belieeeve you!
Thats not funny, Zimmerman is white and hispanic, but you only want people to say he's hispanic. Why? You cant answer that, right?
You make this about race, Zimmerman shot the guy after calling him a fucking coon and Zimmerman didnt make it about race, YOU arent making this about race. ONLY Sharpton is doing that.

Thats silly bullshit
No..You are spewing Bullshit. You are emoting instead of thinking.
You stated very clearly " I made this about Hispanics"..LIE...
I merely pointed out that Mr Zimmerman is Hispanic. YOU are the one who knows you are wrong so you came back with "He's also white"...That is ignoring the issue here that people like Al Sharpton will do whatever they must to profit off racial mistrust and hatred.
It is people like you and Shaprton that dwell on differences rather then do the noble thing and concentrate on our similarities.
I don't "want" people to "say" anything. Sharpton made this about white. I pointed out that Zimmerman is Hispanic....Not Caucasian as in a person of white European heritage.
You cam back with the only arrow in your quill...."He's WHITE TOO!!"....To you, that lets the minority on minority part of the issue pass.
Quite frankly I don't give a shit the heritage of either party.
The bottom line is none of know what actually happened. So we should just stop with the speculating and concluding before we discover all the of the facts.
My point is Sharpton ignored Zimmerman's heritage and tried to make this a racial thing. And you like a baited fish swallowed the bait and the hook.
You are so desperate to wrap this up in a little neat comfortable package to fit your template.
BTW, you keep saying Zimmerman made a racial slur...Did it come BEFORE or AFTER Martin was beating the shit out of Zimmerman?
I am about sick of this. I'm out.
You may now have the floor. But don't expect a reply from me.
I reserve comment on the actual incident until the facts become clear. Anything else is negligent.

Forum List

Back