Wear a mask while having sex

I wish my ex-wife would have!

635837647727069096-1898010922_200-4.gif

Listen to the science, they said

I think that we've gone from fantasyland to utter lunacy.

Yuh know.......I remember when this pandemic became a serious situation.....before the Democrats started making their big "Wear Your Mask" push making it a political thing....,blacks in my town were going around refusing to wear them. (They still don't follow the friggen arrows on the floor like they're supposed to) I guess to have your "I'm authentically black" race-card you had to be a rebel....never going along with authority. Now I noticed that literally all of them are wearing their masks....even putting them on their kids. If you want to get a class of Americans to do what they're told....a class that traditionally refuses to follow the law as a group, make it political.

This silly shit in this article isn't just going a bit far....but it's going off into total ridiculousness. I'm willing to bet that college chicks are going to start telling their boyfriends to wear a mask while they're eating them out....and they'll be wearing one while they're doing the 69. The media must get a kick out of forcing normally intelligent people to act like total idiots.
Sounded like he was talking about one night stands....not girlfriend or wife?
One night stands these days are out of the question.
A mask isn't going to protect you from COVID-19, the Clap, or AIDs.
Telling people to sleep around while wearing a mask is reckless and something that shouldn't be tolerated.
Agree!

Yeah, you could never transfer a virus by rubbing your ugglies mucous membranes together! All pretty funny considering that science tells us that even the GOOD surgical and N95 masks only have an expected effective lifespan of about 20 minutes.

Yeah, you could never transfer a virus by rubbing your ugglies mucous membranes together! All pretty funny considering that science tells us that even the GOOD surgical and N95 masks only have an expected effective lifespan of about 20 minutes.

If science says N95 masks are effective ... science is wrong ... we need a head sock or duct tape to smoosh the mask down before it works ...

Ummmm . . . I hope that this is somebody's idea of a joke.
But then again, this might encourage some creativity in the bedroom.

Hookers don't let you kiss them...

Hoes will do whatever you will pay for.

But why would you want to? A ho's last day may have been oral relations with the whole local basketball team

To me, what a person can get through unprotected sex is way worse than whatever can happen due to a person decision's to go without a mask.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think that we've gone from fantasyland to utter lunacy.

Yuh know.......I remember when this pandemic became a serious situation.....before the Democrats started making their big "Wear Your Mask" push making it a political thing....,blacks in my town were going around refusing to wear them. (They still don't follow the friggen arrows on the floor like they're supposed to) I guess to have your "I'm authentically black" race-card you had to be a rebel....never going along with authority. Now I noticed that literally all of them are wearing their masks....even putting them on their kids. If you want to get a class of Americans to do what they're told....a class that traditionally refuses to follow the law as a group, make it political.

This silly shit in this article isn't just going a bit far....but it's going off into total ridiculousness. I'm willing to bet that college chicks are going to start telling their boyfriends to wear a mask while they're eating them out....and they'll be wearing one while they're doing the 69. The media must get a kick out of forcing normally intelligent people to act like total idiots.
Sounded like he was talking about one night stands....not girlfriend or wife?
One night stands these days are out of the question.
A mask isn't going to protect you from COVID-19, the Clap, or AIDs.
Telling people to sleep around while wearing a mask is reckless and something that shouldn't be tolerated.
It beats going to the salad bar at Golden Corral.......zzzzz

Forum List

Back