Weapons on Campus Research

kyledegraw

Rookie
Oct 27, 2014
Hello,

I am doing some research at the University of Arizona in order to gauge public opinion with regard to weapons on campus. In order to do so, I have developed a quick, 3-minute survey. Once I have finished gathering the data, I will analyze the results and complete a report. I am more than grateful for any help I can get, and in return I will post my report when I have finished. This survey is completely confidential and you can stop at any time.

Thank you,
Kyle

Weapons on Campus

Wasn't thrilled with one of your questions--the how often. There should have been an option for less than once a year. Don't hunt every year these days

Thank you. Part of my report will be taking into account concerns about the survey itself. I appreciate your help and your time.

Hello,

I am doing some research at the University of Arizona in order to gauge public opinion with regard to weapons on campus. In order to do so, I have developed a quick, 3-minute survey. Once I have finished gathering the data, I will analyze the results and complete a report. I am more than grateful for any help I can get, and in return I will post my report when I have finished. This survey is completely confidential and you can stop at any time.

Thank you,
Kyle

Weapons on Campus
"Concealed carry permit holders are people who are given the right to carry firearms so long as they are hidden on the body. I would feel comfortable allowing concealed carry permit holders to possess firearms at schools."

Concealed carry permit holders have not been given the right to carry a firearm. Everyone already has that right by default. The permit is a hall-pass so the government will not harass us for doing nothing wrong.

Also, the gun doesn't have to be concealed. Check your local state law. States like WO do not require any permit at all for residents to carry a loaded firearm openly or concealed. Other states like SD require you to have a permit only if you conceal. You may want to adjust the wording of your questions to reflect that.

Also, please be sure to include data from states which have allowed regular people to carry loaded firearms onto school grounds for years already.

I hope the study goes well, Cadette. We would be interested to see your results.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back