Weapons of mass destruction...

I

Ike

[warning, the following is in jest]

Why do we care if Iran or SYria develop nuclear weapons?
Nuclear weapons are not the weapons of mass destruction we should be worried about.

THe Arab world has another weapon we must all be concerned about, another weapon of mass destruction capable of our complete annihilation:ISLAM

If the terrorists start dropping Korans on us, we'll be destroyed in no time at all.

Just weeks after the initial Koran bombardment, we'll be a backwards, despotic religious theocracy!

Lets stop the REAL weapon of mass destruction- ISLAM.

Or...am I wrong?
What do you think?

I'm not sure about that one. I've handled a live Koran plenty of times without ill effect. :)

Death to the American infidels!!!

Not to mention ruling the world with our oil supply, which is our only form of income besides maybe turban selling.

Originally posted by Ike

Lets stop the REAL weapon of mass destruction- ISLAM.

Or...am I wrong?
What do you think?

The real WMDs are not Korans or Islam - they are the disaffected, ill-educated, angry young men who are manipulated by fanatics to hate the West.

However the real enemy is a select bunch (not all of those people are like that, there are alot who are good) of angry young men of the East who hate America and the freedoms we provide and they are jealous of what we have and stand for and will stop at nothing to try to drive us into fear for doing so.

Yes. That is true.

Thomas Friedman did an excellent lecture which was televised on C-Span last year. He spoke about the curse of oil - and how the riches of oil has caused the Middle East to not develop its human capital. Hence, generations of alienated young men who see the progress of The West and are outraged by it. They are a ticking time bomb.

what do you expect from the people of a religion whos founder did the following-robbed caravans(mohammad got 1/5 of everything),approved assainations,tortured prisoners and old women,lied and had his followers lie,taxed non-muslims 50% in the places he conquered by the sword,rape and pedophilia,and constant war.
if you need proof of any of the above i can get it for you.

"reality is stranger than fiction"

Religious leaders exploiting their positions for profit is not unique to Islam.

Originally posted by wonderwench
Yes. That is true.

Thomas Friedman did an excellent lecture which was televised on C-Span last year. He spoke about the curse of oil - and how the riches of oil has caused the Middle East to not develop its human capital. Hence, generations of alienated young men who see the progress of The West and are outraged by it. They are a ticking time bomb.

Not develop human capital, and import foreigners to run various infrastructures. That would piss me off too.

Well, someone here has to offset all of those fat and ugly pics!

You mean my old pic didn't bring you to attention?

:dev1:

Originally posted by jon_forward
dis-straction is a better term.....attention...nah, now If I were to put you over my knee...:p:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...Is that a threat or a promise?

;)

Forum List

Back