We wuz everythang and shit

GET WOKE AND KNOW THYSELF

Fact- The original Israelis were black

Fact- The ancient Egyptians were black

Fact- Ancient Greeks were black

Fact- Vikings were black

Fact- Shakespeare was black

Fact- The first US president was black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.
We are all impressed with black achievemnt. :)

This coming from a white boy too dumb to understand he's only where he is because the government gave it to him.
I haven't lived in the States for 28 years and have never reaped the benefits of free stuff. I'm not even black.

Again, whites are where they are ONLY because of legislation. There are at least 188 years of laws ad policies made where whites were allowed to do things,, get things, and have rights that people who were not white couldn't. Whites got free land on at least 2 occasions. So we see that whites are the ones who have been given free shit.
Whites are relatively successful the world over and blacks are uniformly impoverished everywhere. The problem is not law, but nature. It is a question of inferiority. Sorry.

Wrong. You see fool, you apparently don't know shit about world politics or situations created because if it. Africa was basically destroyed by white colonization and the continuing interference of whites in African affairs still hurts that content.

This coming from a white boy too dumb to understand he's only where he is because the government gave it to him.
I haven't lived in the States for 28 years and have never reaped the benefits of free stuff. I'm not even black.

Yes you did when you lived in the states.

Again, whites are where they are ONLY because of legislation. There are at least 188 years of laws ad policies made where whites were allowed to do things,, get things, and have rights that people who were not white couldn't. Whites got free land on at least 2 occasions. So we see that whites are the ones who have been given free shit.

What you laughing at Silly Tilly? I can show proof.
I’m laughing because your endless victimhood and constant anger amuse me. Please do continue :113:

And I'm laughing at you dub ass repeating silly memes. LOL!

The truth hurts whites like you badly doesn't it silly tilly.

Le me end by saying this, we have the right to be angry, but you suffer from a mental disorder that lets you think that whites get to mistreat people and nobody should be mad about it. Go see a psychiatrist psycho.:cuckoo:

I’m laughing because your endless victimhood and constant anger amuse me. Please do continue :113:

Le me end by saying this, we have the right to be angry, but you suffer from a mental disorder that lets you think that whites get to mistreat people and nobody should be mad about it. Go see a psychiatrist psycho.:cuckoo:
‘Dub ass’ :iyfyus.jpg:

Whites are relatively successful the world over and blacks are uniformly impoverished everywhere. The problem is not law, but nature. It is a question of inferiority. Sorry.

View attachment 178831

We all can find pictures.

th
th
th

Lagos Nigeria and white slums of South Africa.

You gotta do better silly tilly.

Dilly Dilly!

You gotta do better silly tilly.

Dilly Dilly!
Your predacessor Asslips. at least tried. this isi what alas has come as black pride.

Who said they were?

You did.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

No I did not. But since blacks did live among these people........

Fairy tales

The fairy tale is how whites discovered lands where people were standing there watching their ships rolling in.

LOL you're so jealous
Jealous? Yeah ok. Were jealous we dont smell like wet monkeys and that the sun actively tries to kill us. :rolleyes:

Fairy tales

The fairy tale is how whites discovered lands where people were standing there watching their ships rolling in.

LOL you're so jealous
Jealous? Yeah ok. Were jealous we dont smell like wet monkeys and that the sun actively tries to kill us. :rolleyes:

I can't figure out any other rationale for your denialism other than misplaced anger and jealousy.

Fairy tales

LOL you're so jealous

I can't figure out any other rationale for your denialism other than misplaced anger and jealousy.
I'm not white. Whites are the only ones in denial. Maybe thats why you cant figure it out. :rolleyes:

Fairy tales

LOL you're so jealous

I'm not white. Whites are the only ones in denial. Maybe thats why you cant figure it out. :rolleyes:

You're a black nazi. Instead of blaming the Jews for everything wrong with your people, you blame whites.

LOL you're so jealous

You're a black nazi. Instead of blaming the Jews for everything wrong with your people, you blame whites.
I only blame whites for being racist and stupid. You should be thankful Black people had the heart to civilize you on more than one occasion. :rolleyes:

Wrong. You see fool, you apparently don't know shit about world politics or situations created because if it. Africa was basically destroyed by white colonization and the continuing interference of whites in African affairs still hurts that content.

Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by Africa standards because?

It wasn't colonized, so you can't say that's it.

The Appalachians are poor and backwards by American standards because?

So, Appalachia is as poor as Ethiopia?
Good joke.

Good joke.
So Appalachians are as educated as Africans here in the US?

Silly joke.

Good joke.

Silly joke.

Black people have lived in Ethiopia for thousands of years and still live in absolute squalor whereas the degradation of white communities in Appalachia are a recent development.

Good joke.

Silly joke.

Black people have lived in Ethiopia for thousands of years and still live in absolute squalor whereas the degradation of white communities in Appalachia are a recent development.
Nope. You whites have always been poor until you started stealing resources from natives.

Good joke.

Silly joke.

Nope. You whites have always been poor until you started stealing resources from natives.

What lands DO we have a right to? Because Europe now belongs to muslim rapists.

Good joke.

Silly joke.

What lands DO we have a right to? Because Europe now belongs to muslim rapists.
Not my concern or the point. If whites were so amazing they would have never flunked the first semester of civilization and had to be held back.

Forum List

Back