We wuz everythang and shit

It would "stop haunting us" if people grew up. This is fucking 2018. We even had a racist black president FFS. Whining about centuries old atrocities isnt getting ANYONE anywhere.

Then grow up and recognize that you are talking crap. Don't run your moth about age old atrocities then talk about the democratic party from way back when those age old acts happened to mal false claims about republicans if today. Then understand we are taking about things that have contributed to problems today and caused damage that has not been fixed. Now if you can't do that, then STFU.
WTF did you just say? :lol:

I said that Africa is one of the lagest cnrtnents on the planet and an all white army could never take it. Then I told your retarded ass to grow up.
Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!
Why the hell would anyone want to invade Africa? There's nothing there anyone would want.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
Slavery saved them from savagery.

Would have been better for us if they had never been brought here, no?

You don't seem to understand that your asses were not here but came over on ships.

As you've established many times, you don't think white people belong in America either, so it stands to logic that you believe that white women and children living here also deserve to be raped and murdered. It's good to know where you stand.

Actually it doesn't stand to such logic. What it stands to is a brother tired of reading your white superiority bullshit.

He confirmed my suspicion with his "Nat Turner baby" comment. Maybe he's trolling, I dunno.

I don't give a damn about your suspicion. You have posted up a bunch of white supremacist bullshit about blacks so if a black person says all whites should die then you should not be whining because your crap pissed then off enough to say it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with whites like you mentally to actually think you can say things you do about blacks and expect people not to respond in anger. That's why I say the lot of you whites here in this section suffer from psychosis.

I don't say all blacks should die and I don't believe it. I wish we could get along to be honest. Your ancestors were brought here against your will which is the worst thing this country has ever done and it won't stop haunting us. It's going to destroy the nation.
Slavery saved them from savagery.
Says the monkey with hair lice. :rolleyes:

It would "stop haunting us" if people grew up. This is fucking 2018. We even had a racist black president FFS. Whining about centuries old atrocities isnt getting ANYONE anywhere.

Then grow up and recognize that you are talking crap. Don't run your moth about age old atrocities then talk about the democratic party from way back when those age old acts happened to mal false claims about republicans if today. Then understand we are taking about things that have contributed to problems today and caused damage that has not been fixed. Now if you can't do that, then STFU.

I said that Africa is one of the lagest cnrtnents on the planet and an all white army could never take it. Then I told your retarded ass to grow up.
Do you have any idea how powerful our military is? Or the EU? Or Russia? THINK dumbass. THINK

Yep and I know that you have 54 countries in South Africa armed with our weapons or soviet weapons living on a continent larger than both America and Europe with a huge desert in it with over 1 billion people living there and you say it's a simple matter. Then there is the matter of Chinese and Russian support if a white nation was to decide to attack. Whitey would lose if they actually tried invading Africa thinking they can whip everyone in the continent. THINK dumbass. THINK!
We have TECHNOLOGY. We arent going to be chunking spears, dumbfuck.

Why the hell would anyone want to invade Africa? There's nothing there anyone would want.
So why are you whining then?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You arent going to be doing anything. If you were so tough how come youre not attacking now? Why are you stalling?

I must not have ever heard of that Irish diamond.

No idea, but your cellmate seems to think someone wants to invade Africa. For what? Rubber is produced synthetically today and outside of bush meat, which is not in great demand in world markets, I can't think of anything else. Seriously..

You arent going to be doing anything. If you were so tough how come youre not attacking now? Why are you stalling?
OMG lol...

You are woefully mistaken if you think you'll be invading Africa and they'll be throwing spears.

No idea, but your cellmate seems to think someone wants to invade Africa. For what? Rubber is produced synthetically today and outside of bush meat, which is not in great demand in world markets, I can't think of anything else. Seriously..
Seems you were too stupid to follow the conversation. Your butt buddy said the US was going to attack Africa.

You are woefully mistaken if you think you'll be invading Africa and they'll be throwing spears.
Or that they will be by themselves with a population of Blacks right here in the US ready to do whatever.

Dude, nobody thinks we are going to invade africa. You are taking this way too far lol
20 nukes and africa would be a wasteland. More than it is now.

Seems you were too stupid to follow the conversation. Your butt buddy said the US was going to attack Africa.
I didnt say we were, dumbass.
NOW i see why you distort history. Your dumbass distorts shit that happened a few minutes ago :lol:

Seems that your cellmate is the one who said that if a white nation decided take Africa they could do so in 30 minutes, The problem with you is that you can't think, that's why you call yourself meathead.

Dude, nobody thinks we are going to invade africa. You are taking this way too far lol
20 nukes and africa would be a wasteland. More than it is now.
Too bad for you and the other monkeys that would never happen. Not while Blacks are here on this continent.

Then he's nuts too. Now that the Cold War is over, nobody gives a shit about Africa.

I didnt say we were, dumbass.
NOW i see why you distort history. Your dumbass distorts shit that happened a few minutes ago :lol:
Of course you did monkey. Shush your lying.

Then he's nuts too. Now that the Cold War is over, nobody gives a shit about Africa.
We know thats not true. You monkey white boys still whining about the stolen land that was repossessed in Africa.

We know thats not true. You monkey white boys still whining about the stolen land that was repossessed in Africa.
Most whites left long ago. You are welcome to it. Just stay there and everything well be fine. When you start slaughtering each other again, we'll drop off more rifles and ammo. Fair?

Forum List

Back